Auction house help!!!

bdsmftw
bdsmftw Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I put 6 mirage stones in he auction house for 200k yesterday and today its gone.
BUT I HAVE NO EXTRA MONEY OR ANYTHING!
The mirage stones just disappeared!!!! Can anyone please help me out here and tell me where they could have gone, or did i just hit some incredibly bad luck?
Post edited by bdsmftw on

Comments

• bdsmftw
    bdsmftw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    nvm i figured it out -.-
  • changtse
    changtse Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yesterday, I put a low lvl mold into auction. Today, it's not in my sales list, and there's neither payment nor item in my postbox. Does this mean I have to start keeping screenshot records of all my auction sales? Or am I going to have to avoid auction for high priced items alltogether?
  • changtse
    changtse Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Update - payment for one mold appeared in the post box - 48 hours after I entered it in auction
  • missrumba1
    missrumba1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've searched every where in forum and Googled , and cant seem to find the answer to my auction question.

If I have 5 of something and only want to auction 4 how do i do that ? It always puts all of the items in that box in inventory up for auction .... is there a way to seperate mutiple items so i can auction / trade only a certain number ??

Thanks for you help :)
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    missrumba1 wrote: »
    I've searched every where in forum and Googled , and cant seem to find the answer to my auction question.

If I have 5 of something and only want to auction 4 how do i do that ? It always puts all of the items in that box in inventory up for auction .... is there a way to seperate mutiple items so i can auction / trade only a certain number ??

Thanks for you help :)

I'm not sure if it works with auctions but for banking or selling to a vendor you can hold down Alt while dragging the item in question and it will give you a quantity popup.
  • Pharse - Heavens Tear
    Pharse - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well said!
  • Pharse - Heavens Tear
    Pharse - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:pleased ...