Help with Hero Spirit quest

saruugami
saruugami Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Thank you in advance to anyone posting or can help me in game. Recently i have a quest call Hero Spirit and it required me to kill Shade Eido. I asked around and discovered that Shade Eido is in FB 29. I did FB 29 already so I don't have the tab anymore, therefore, I can't find any high lvl willing to help me out even if I asked them to let me tag along with a pt that doing FB 29. I tried to do it myself...but no luck...the monsters in there are just too strong. So my question is what lvl can I go in there by myself to do that quest since I can't find anyone willing to help. (Much appreciated if someone can help me out with this quest)

IGN: Sarugami
Server: Sanctuary
Post edited by saruugami on

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shade Eido is in Secret Passage, not FB29 - a map is at the following website: http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/6770
  • saruugami
    edited February 2009
    oh...argg...been wasting exp for nothing. Thank for the answer...also...what part of the secret passage is that Shade Eido in? Also is he hard to kill? I went to the website you posted but I can't find a map of secret passage. thank you in advance!
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shoot me a PM I'll give you a hand.
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    saruugami wrote: »
    oh...argg...been wasting exp for nothing. Thank for the answer...also...what part of the secret passage is that Shade Eido in? Also is he hard to kill? I went to the website you posted but I can't find a map of secret passage. thank you in advance!

Sorry that I can't help (wrong server and all) - the map on that website for the mob's location is the map for Secret Passage (scroll down on the page, the small blue dot is the mob's location). Any boss' ability to be easily killed depends on your class and level so I can't say how easy/tough he is (suffice to say I found him more like an elite mob than a proper boss difficulty - then again, if you have help from Daerys, it will be child's play!).

Good luck!
  • saruugami
    edited February 2009
    Thank you for the helps. I'll pm you in game Daerys!
  • saruugami
    edited February 2009
    woot daerys...you rocks!...I envy Veno class now...that pet is strong. Thank you for killing Eido and Krixx for me!