Absolute Favorite Animal

AlaskanShade - Heavens Tear
AlaskanShade - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
You must tell us your favorite animal and why, it can be a fictional animal (Fantasy animal).

Mine is the wolf.

Reason: They are a very spiritual animal for me. My great grandfather was a full blooded indian chief (Cherokee) and he had a wolf as a pet, and it was very sweet and pretty. His name was Malikai.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by AlaskanShade - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Corryx - Sanctuary
    Corryx - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That is best reason to choose Wolves. And I bow to your heritage.

Only seen them in a sanctuary in South of France but always felt from all I heard & seen about wolves that they are beautiful and noble creatures. (And so as veno I have mostly wolves)

To me probably favourite animal in reality - at risk of making cat jealous - has to be the noble Horse. I work with them (as an equestrian publicist/ journalist/photographer + event organiser) and they never cease to impress and amuse me.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have several, it's kind of hard to choose...
    does it have to be a real animal, or can it be some sort of mythical animal?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • AlaskanShade - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    I have several, it's kind of hard to choose...
    does it have to be a real animal, or can it be some sort of mythical animal?

Yes, it can be fantasy related. Like a Phoenix, Dragon, ect.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Turtles have always been my favorite because of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!

Raphael is the best!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
  • AlaskanShade - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Turtles have always been my favorite because of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!

Raphael is the best!

XD That reminds me, you guys are gonna love this...

Last year we were taking finals, and a pretty good friend of mine couldnt think of anything to put on her test on the written part, so she put "I like turtles" on it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LMAO. in school when we had the MEAP's. me and my friend put all C's for the answers and just wrote something stupid in the written sections. like i think it asked me to put something about history and i put something like i think martin luther king jr was the first president of the united states of america!! lol. then me and my friend left and walked the malls. they never even knew we were gone lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
  • angelcake27
    angelcake27 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    my favorite animal is a wolf becuase wolfs could be real or a fantasy (werewolf), wolfs are soft and wont actually hurt you without a reason.
    wolfs are also spiritual animals, and animals clase to dogs, which i love. A wolf actually brings good luck and they have alot of fantasys like the wolf that howels on a full moon. i love the wolf and always have because it is the animal of mine and my besties freindship symbol, and we chose it bcuz of its spiritual.
  • Hartie_tank - Heavens Tear
    Hartie_tank - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Cat,Dog :]
  • Moe_Markese - Sanctuary
    Moe_Markese - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My favorite animal is the King Cobra since I was little snakes have always facinated me and the cobra is unique among the snake world due to its hood making look freakin awesome b:laugh So mine is the King Cobra!
    Moe Markese The Bringer of Rapture!
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Well, if you can choose fantasy creatures, then definitely dragons. 'Cause dragons reek of awesomness. And they breathe fire.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Hildeborg - Heavens Tear
    Hildeborg - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ... But they stink of brimstone and sulfur. Eww X(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    That's only a European dragon though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Argoa - Heavens Tear
    Argoa - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mine is the Phoenix, it is right now and always will be. =)

http://media.photobucket.com/image/phoenix%20bird/EnzoZero/phoenix.jpg
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'd love to have a pet jaguar while lounging around in a jungle palace. =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."