CQ

Options

Comments

• Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ROFL You changed your signature to remove the QQ message! Now suddenly you're aware that it's a game! I find that funny.

But yes, of course we love you! I love people that QQ about silly things like CQ "taking over the server".

Oh noes! What will we do without our precious TW? How will we possibly live without our vital guild tele! What is the point in living when the faction that gets the big fat salary every week is a guild that is too nice to even use it to terrorise the server or do any form of non-KOS pking!

Yes, I love people who cry, say stupid things or just generally make me laugh.

First, I didn't change my signature for your stupid replay, I have changed it 10 days ago.
    Second, all I can see is that you are just a **** kid, that have one answer every time someone talk about anything in forums "QQ much bleh bleh bleh" like ever other CQ forum whores.
    Post in your main charcter first noob then come talk about me.
    . . . . . .
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    First, I didn't change my signature for your stupid replay, I have changed it 10 days ago.
    Second, all I can see is that you are just a **** kid, that have one answer every time someone talk about anything in forums "QQ much bleh bleh bleh" like ever other CQ forum whores.

lmao

For those who are reading and unaware, it's usually RQ that say "QQ much".

The laughs continue. Anymore things to say? "You r bad noob troll come on propur avatar and talk to me then i can say things knowing who you ar! I cannot make a joke on person I am not know!"
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lmao

For those who are reading and unaware, it's usually RQ that say "QQ much".

The laughs continue. Anymore things to say? "You r bad noob troll come on propur avatar and talk to me then i can say things knowing who you ar! I cannot make a joke on person I am not know!"

Go read most of your post idiot and you will know who keep saying the same thing over and over in every single post.
    People like you who hide behind a fake character are just either afraid of getting killed on game or just so they can flame everyone in forums.
    . . . . . .
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

lol, you're a funny guy. You're also the only **** speaking right now. You don't even make sense half the time. Worst part is Rundora is right about what he/she said about your signature.

You did QQ all the ****in time about Conqueror taking your territory and now you change it to it's just a game? Not for you apparently. You take it too serious talking about quitting game because you're about to cut yourself. (Yes, I did make the last of the sentence up)

You're just a baddie.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Go read most of your post idiot and you will know who keep saying the same thing over and over in every single post.
    People like you who hide behind a fake character are just either afraid of getting killed on game or just so they can flame everyone in forums.

Go read most of your post idiot and you will know who keep saying the same thing over and over in every single post. People like you who cry about silliness and get trolled easily either take the game too seriously or are just unwilling to leave their mother's basement and go find a life.
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol, you're a funny guy. You're also the only **** speaking right now. You don't even make sense half the time. Worst part is Rundora is right about what he/she said about your signature.

You did QQ all the ****in time about Conqueror taking your territory and now you change it to it's just a game? Not for you apparently. You take it too serious talking about quitting game because you're about to cut yourself. (Yes, I did make the last of the sentence up)

You're just a baddie.

Lol, mention a single post with me crying for CQ taking BLT's territory.
    I actually don't care about having a territory in this game or not. If I do, then I would have stayed in BLT or have even joined in any other land holder guilds.
    Like I said before, CQ have a lot of kids that don't know anything to say except flaming and replaying with the same thing over and over.
    You just leave the original thread topic and turn it on a personal fight with someone or replay with any stupid **** like you always do.
    . . . . . .
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Go read most of your post idiot and you will know who keep saying the same thing over and over in every single post. People like you who cry about silliness and get trolled easily either take the game too seriously or are just unwilling to leave their mother's basement and go find a life.
    That proves what i said about you before and another thing, you know how to copy and paste b:chuckle
    . . . . . .
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That proves what i said about you before and another thing, you know how to copy and paste b:chuckle

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol, mention a single post with me crying for CQ taking BLT's territory.
    I actually don't care about having a territory in this game or not. If I do, then I would have stayed in BLT or have even joined in any other land holder guilds.
    Like I said before, CQ have a lot of kids that don't know anything to say except flaming and replaying with the same thing over and over.
    You just leave the original thread topic and turn it on a personal fight with someone or replay with any stupid **** like you always do.

I maybe a kid but atleast I don't sound like one b:chuckle

It's "replying" by the way b:shutup
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im slowly falling for rundora, he/she makes this forum worth reading ^^
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I maybe a kid but atleast I don't sound like one b:chuckle

It's "replying" by the way b:shutup

Lol at your post when you got nothing to say, you go and correct a mistype like a 10 years old kid b:surrender
    . . . . . .
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You too? I thought it was just me!
    *gazes into Rundora's eyes*
    Siiiiiiiigh.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We're all Rundora fangirls. <3

umm i'm a shaye fan..thnks
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:victory Anything for the fans. Except my secret identity. These forums are soooooo much fun when no one can think of a comeback more sophisticated than "you're a stupid kid" because they don't know who I am b:chuckle
  • syl
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:victory Anything for the fans. Except my secret identity. These forums are soooooo much fun when no one can think of a comeback more sophisticated than "you're a stupid kid" because they don't know who I am b:chuckle

ur daikoku....owned b:chuckle
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    ur daikoku....owned b:chuckle

daikoku cant write english
  • shirayukie
    shirayukie Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rundora is actually Pandora. O.ob:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    shirayukie wrote: »
    Rundora is actually Pandora. O.ob:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

No, I'm Pandora!
    CutieEyes is my alt.
    I am a hero in my fantasy world, and I am a hero in real life.
    RageQuit are the enemy, I shall vanquish them. I shall banish evil from my realm.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

I know who you are; I thought people would know by now.b:chuckle
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

you are daikoku.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    you are daikoku.

Daikoku is too shy and nice to flame anyone. Plus, Rundora types awfully good english, no offense really, but it's true...
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Daikoku is too shy and nice to flame anyone. Plus, Rundora types awfully good english, no offense really, but it's true...

Yea agreed. Daikoku prolly wouldn't survive in this Forum with everyones flame about grammer and such. >.< Rundora english is just too good.b:chuckle
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Daikoku is too shy and nice .

this is why he use fake account...(troll use fake accounts)
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    this is why he use fake account...(troll use fake accounts)

Please read the whole post, not what you choose to.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Daikoku isn't collected enough to troll people. Trolls, in their own way, are the smartest and most level-headed people on forums; I wouldn't give him that kind of credit.

Or at least, trolls are reta.rded in different ways than regular people.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    Options

as shaye and arcane
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Raven can you just stop posting?
  • syl
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow now i feel super **** because raven came to the same conclusion as i did b:surrender...even though i was being sarcastic
    Raven can you just stop posting?

many have tried....all have failed, he just won't stop posting b:cry
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I know who you are; I thought people would know by now.b:chuckle
    Shhhhhh. Don't spoil it for everyone now! I think there are a couple of people in CQ who know, my name might have given it away... b:avoid.

I only wish I was this guy. But you shouldn't click here if you're not 18. Or incredibly awesome.
    Daikoku isn't collected enough to troll people. Trolls, in their own way, are the smartest and most level-headed people on forums; I wouldn't give him that kind of credit.

Our mothers dropped us at an early age and our fun senses are all messed up. We get irritated by people who talk of personal victories and enjoy laughing at the greatest failures. How to fix brain?