.....Babys???

Options
Tokyo_Blue - Lost City
Tokyo_Blue - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
yeah i said it, babys. you have couples getting married on the game, they might as well copulate. what would be the point of babys? they could be like pets! imagin the possibilitys, mixed races, mixed classes. babys would add new challenge and strategy to the game, not to mention armors and wepons. you got to hear me out on this one PWE because im sure my idea would bring in zen purchases and players which is the point of any exspanstion. think about it!
Post edited by Tokyo_Blue - Lost City on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    they could be like pets!
    Comparing babies to pets is kind of strange. And weird. Imagine how well they'd do in battle

>Baby uses Dirty Diaper and does 5000 damage.

Sorry, buddy, but that is a BAD idea. And what type of armor would they wear? Metal diapers?
    Not to mention how hard that would be to program.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Barbarian Panda Mates with Human Wizard.
    Resulting in bobzilla

>bobzilla gives putdown to Tokyo_Blue 90k damage.

sorry, buddy, thats a BAD idea. And what type of armour would they wear? see through Dipers? not to mention that would be **** to program
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Tokyo_Blue - Lost City
    Tokyo_Blue - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    well... come on they could grow up! and wear that armor the things in final fantasy crystal cronicals wore, they would just be a "mini me" (pun not intended) (ok it was...)

programing? it might be hard.. i dont know actualy, but that is what they get paid for. u cant play games all day with no challenges and get paid.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So how would the babies come to be?
    would they come from cabbage?
    Would you order them in a box?
    would you buy them at the shop?

And feeding the baby can't forget that oh and teaching that baby, Ohhh I know how muching PKing the baby yes =) that would be fun
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear
    Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It's suggestions like this that make me want to suggest getting rid of the marriage system entirely.

You want to have children? Get married in REAL life and have some.
  • Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

lol some ppls dont get out much, as long as u dont take it all serious i think it is a fun aspect of the game. u meet alot of characters on this game
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    But then you can't throw away the baby when you get tired of it. Or at least you shouldn't.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • iamkitkatbar
    iamkitkatbar Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    How about a midget class or Shorter normal version
    doesnt have to be a baby
  • Neios - Sanctuary
    Neios - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Babies huh.

Might as well include "Infanticide" as an option when you're tired of them and want to just get rid of em.

And if you don't like the baby on the way we can have the option of "abortion".

And if you really feel like punishing them, you just stop feeding them entirely and let them go wild.

I'm sure the tree mobs will have a rousing game of kick-the-baby.

And the sick idea gains life...

Next up: Beastiality, Incest, and Polygamy.
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Envy Mates with Pandora.
    Resulting in Envdora

>Envdora uses WTFBOOM resulting 9000k damage

@#@#244234235435342111111!

kthxbai. b:thanks
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ooooh So that means:

1). I can go around and seduce women and have sex with them (which is wrong in alot of ways o_o)
    2). Seduce the **** outta men
    3). I go pking and someone is killing me... *hears crying* OH **** MY BABY IS CRYING AND I WAS GETTING READY TO KILL... Umm... DIVINE!!! *gets hit a 9000k crit*
    4). I bring the baby to PK and there fore I have no problem...
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • bobzilla21
    edited February 2009
    Options
    alright, you can stop copying me now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nty,,,................ :)
  • darkskinempress
    darkskinempress Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    there are alot of negatives mentioned that i can agree with, but i guess there are some perks that may come with a baby. maybe babies can be like a shield? cant be hurt once they r little so if you are with one u get some sort of immunity? idk...maybe thats too easy as everyone will want one. ahh but then they would cost a ton to have i bet so nvm...
  • Lyzern - Lost City
    Lyzern - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Envy Mates with Pandora.
    Resulting in Envdora

>Envdora uses WTFBOOM resulting 9000k damage

@#@#244234235435342111111!

kthxbai. b:thanks

You're just pathetic.
    And to everyone: Stop copying everyone we already know it's a bad idea so stop wasting your time and readers' time. Would you?
    And a mini-me isn't that bad, a pet alike us with the same skills and stuff that would cost a lot of gold so it wouldn't be banalized. Sorry if I quoted the idea.
  • Archosaurian - Lost City
    Archosaurian - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    you're Just Pathetic.
    And To Everyone: Stop Copying Everyone We Already Know It's A Bad Idea So Stop Wasting Your Time And Readers' Time. Would You?
    And A Mini-me Isn't That Bad, A Pet Alike Us With The Same Skills And Stuff That Would Cost A Lot Of Gold So It Wouldn't Be Banalized. Sorry If I Quoted The Idea.

Welcome To The Internet!
  • orme
    orme Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    "copulate" ? Is that all you see in a couple ? Let me tell you something then. Marry your right hand, she's your true love.
  • Darkmaggirl - Heavens Tear
    Darkmaggirl - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    orme wrote: »
    "copulate" ? Is that all you see in a couple ? Let me tell you something then. Marry your right hand, she's your true love.
    Reminds me of the scene from Family Guy where Adam West is marrying his hand. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm here to kick **** and play card games...and I'm all out of cards.
  • Jarreaux - Lost City
    Jarreaux - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Next up: Beastiality, Incest, and Polygamy.

You could just marry a Barbarian. Wouldn't that be considered bestiality.
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    babies can be like a shield? QUOTE]

that is no right in so many ways even if this is just a game.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Marshmallows - Dreamweaver
    Marshmallows - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I would prefer a system where you have a baby NPC being taken care of by a daycare. It could be like a daily quest for married couples and the more food, money, and clothing you provide for the baby would make the exp, spirit reward higher each day. Say you start out with a baby and you can give it 1000 coin, 1 piece of clothing (bought from a special NPC), and 1 piece of fruit a day. Each day you give them this item you get 2000 more exp as a reward for the daily. At first, it's not much exp...hardly worth it....but if you keep giving it this stuff for an entire month (30 days) you would be getting 60k exp and 20k spirit a day etc etc. As the baby progresses through different stages (much like crazy stone) you would have to give more coin/clothing/food but you would continue to get more and more exp. Maybe even rep could be invovled

If they added something like this, it would work. All the stupif "what if they could be like a pet!" stuff in this thread is downright ridiculous b:worriedb:scorn
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    please don't bump threads just to make inappropriate references. This is a necro
This discussion has been closed.