Sanctuary TW 7-8 february 2009

aegyo
aegyo Posts: 16 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
This week we saw the fall of 5 factions : Shockwave,Seppuku,EPIC,Nemesis and D'Gamers

1-Nefarious (15 lands) , they are still continuing to be the most powerful faction in the server. They defeated Seppuku which has no more territory left.I wonder who next is nefa's victim?

2-Outlaw (8 lands) , they haven't attacked anyone nor gotten attacked in weeks. I think they are happy with their land , and no one dares to attack them cause they are really strong that might be the reason.

3-Legendary (8 lands) , I call it the badass faction due to having really "evil' players, this week they attacked and defended against Nemesis which they won both.

4-Ravenous (3 lands) , wow who would've thought they would come this far , I don't remember last time they lost they are doing a pretty good job.This week they succesfully defended themselves against The9Kings.

5-NWO (2 lands) , this faction which is very strong due to it's friendship attacked EPIC and won making them one of the top dogs in the server , they also defended against a unheard faction named Ordinary which didn't even sent one player to the tw leading them to break a server record of the quickest tw battle.

6-Dreaming (1 land) , I heard about this faction before but for awhile they couldn't do much , but with a great comeback they beat D'Gamers taking their land from them , but now they are in a sticky situation as their only neighbour is Nefarious.

7-RedRaidrs (1 land) , this faction was the end of the once allmighty Shockwave defeating them in an unexpected way.I really wonder what they are going to do next.

This weeks shocker : Shockwave
Most expected result:NWO (vs Ordinary)
Post edited by aegyo on

Comments

• Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    they also defended against a unheard faction named Ordinary which didn't even sent one player to the tw leading them to break a server record of the quickest tw battle.
    That faction is fake, probably used by them to prevent an attack.
  • aegyo
    edited February 2009
    That faction is fake, probably used by them to prevent an attack.

ps I'm from NWO and that's not the case , we all were like "wtf?" I think someone was just playing with us
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    aegyo wrote: »
    This week we saw the fall of 5 factions : Shockwave,Seppuku,EPIC,Nemesis and D'Gamers
    1-Nefarious (15 lands) , they are still continuing to be the most powerful faction in the server. They defeated Seppuku which has no more territory left.I wonder who next is nefa's victim?
    Dreaming, then NWO.
    2-Outlaw (8 lands) , they haven't attacked anyone nor gotten attacked in weeks. I think they are happy with their land , and no one dares to attack them cause they are really strong that might be the reason.
    They better attack Ravenous soon, before everyone else does. They need to secure Dreamweaver.
    3-Legendary (8 lands) , I call it the badass faction due to having really "evil' players, this week they attacked and defended against Nemesis which they won both.
    Legendary has become one of the big 3.b:dirty
    4-Ravenous (3 lands) , wow who would've thought they would come this far , I don't remember last time they lost they are doing a pretty good job.This week they succesfully defended themselves against The9Kings.
    No wais! They beat The9Kings? You mean that dead guild? Wow im impressedb:shocked
    5-NWO (2 lands) , this faction which is very strong due to it's friendship attacked EPIC and won making them one of the top dogs in the server , they also defended against a unheard faction named Ordinary which didn't even sent one player to the tw leading them to break a server record of the quickest tw battle.
    Nefarious shares that record. And beating 0 people is nothing to be proud of.
    6-Dreaming (1 land) , I heard about this faction before but for awhile they couldn't do much , but with a great comeback they beat D'Gamers taking their land from them , but now they are in a sticky situation as their only neighbour is Nefarious.
    They beat 13 people? ZOMG good for them!
    7-RedRaidrs (1 land) , this faction was the end of the once allmighty Shockwave defeating them in an unexpected way.I really wonder what they are going to do next.
    WOW i would have never expected RedRaidrs to defeat 0 people, they are truly spectacular.
    This weeks shocker : Shockwave
    Most expected result:NWO (vs Ordinary)
    Next weeks shocker: NWO losing landb:cry
    Most expected result: Nefarious will win
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ps I'm from NWO and that's not the case , we all were like "wtf?" I think someone was just playing with us

Thats what she said. b:bye
  • aegyo
    edited February 2009

Dreaming, then NWO.

They better attack Ravenous soon, before everyone else does. They need to secure Dreamweaver.

Legendary has become one of the big 3.b:dirty

No wais! They beat The9Kings? You mean that dead guild? Wow im impressedb:shocked

Nefarious shares that record. And beating 0 people is nothing to be proud of.

They beat 13 people? ZOMG good for them!

WOW i would have never expected RedRaidrs to defeat 0 people, they are truly spectacular.

Next weeks shocker: NWO losing landb:cry
    Most expected result: Nefarious will win

look I'm trying to write positive about everyone if you have a problem don't comment
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

look I'm trying to write positive about everyone if you have a problem don't comment

I suggest you reread my post. I didn't mention anything negative.b:victory
  • aegyo
    edited February 2009

I suggest you reread my post. I didn't mention anything negative.b:victory

notice I didn't said you posted anything negative b:victory
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

notice I didn't said you posted anything negative b:victory
    Well your fluency with the English language could be a problem, but from what you said it was obvious you were accusing me of saying mean things, which i didnt. b:bye
  • birj
    birj Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh db, quiet u, dont make such a big deal, garsh
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:puzzled hmm deadbone, didnt you were in sepp, how come you guys lose again?
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • aegyo
    edited February 2009
    Well your fluency with the English language could be a problem, but from what you said it was obvious you were accusing me of saying mean things, which i didnt. b:bye

I accused you of not liking it...actually nvm why am I wasting time for a stupid like this anyway , ok say whatever you want I have things to do like uhhh... reading a brochure or uhhh cleaning my school bag
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    birj wrote: »
    oh db, quiet u, dont make such a big deal, garsh

You read the forums?! b:shocked
    How you been? b:pleased
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

First please retake your English class, its hard to read your attempted flamesb:surrender
    Second i left a long time ago, due to poor leadership, policies, and TW decisions.
  • Birj - Sanctuary
    Birj - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol i bin good, and yes, i only posted a total of 3 times so far....its an accomplishment indeed, and wat'd i tell u about calmin down =.=, no one's angry...just....just eat that cookie...its good isnt it....i know it is
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    First please retake your English class, its hard to read your attempted flamesb:surrender
    Second i left a long time ago, due to poor leadership, policies, and TW decisions.

wow how did you know that im not speaking english in daily life :p
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lol i bin good, and yes, i only posted a total of 3 times so far....its an accomplishment indeed, and wat'd i tell u about calmin down =.=, no one's angry...just....just eat that cookie...its good isnt it....i know it is
    *nom nom* Thanks! b:thanks
    wow how did you know that im not speaking english in daily life :p
    Im magicb:shocked
  • heartless888
    heartless888 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009

its called a 18 vs 80 fight
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    its called a 18 vs 80 fight

mmm...i'd say more accurately 18 vs 50-60? I couldn't really tell cause of the mass pile up around our crystal or perhaps they left people back to defend (poor you guys, no fun at all huh? lol).

thing is nefarious is strong and if you dont see it you are blind or stupid. Perhaps next time b:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Poiss - Sanctuary
    Poiss - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Thanks for the nice write-up aegyo. (I appreciate the flame-less style :) )
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yahh.... ^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • lacedcandy
    lacedcandy Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Good evening everyone. I just would like add a brief comment:
    Nemesis didn't fall, it's going very well and we already got quality players but still need some more. Our problem in last TW was number, it's impossible to win when you have 40 vs 80 (btw we had almost 3hr battle on Friday).
    If you're TW oriented and would like to be in a faction with nice and fun people and I mean great players, join Nemesis. Nemesis brings members what other factions do not. And you'll have a slot in TW, you won't have to read the stupid "instance full" message.
    I'm sure you will like it.
    More info: pw-nemesis.com
    Leader: Geogaddi

:)
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    lacedcandy wrote: »
    I'm sure you will like it.
    Leader: Geogaddi

I call bs on that statement sir! b:chuckle
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Ravenous = KnightZ + The9Kings

b:lipcurl
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • AstigII - Sanctuary
    AstigII - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Remember this: PNAS will rise and take over your land! b:chuckle

That day will be remeber as a group of pilipinos rising over PWI. b:victory

On the other hand you guys did great battle. PWI rules!
    PNAS recruiting all pilipinos apply at: pnas.guildlaunch.com
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I call bs on that statement sir! b:chuckle

Hold still! I'm trying to get that stick out...
    OMGZ! Wtf, did you glue it in?
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Hold still! I'm trying to get that stick out...
    OMGZ! Wtf, did you glue it in?

I did. I made it Sifow proof! b:chuckle
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Interesting...
  • Ranstaden - Sanctuary
    Ranstaden - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hmm!!!!!!!
    If you take an inch, give em' back a mile
  • KillercowD - Sanctuary
    KillercowD - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    From what i understand Ravenous leader got suspended for at least a week for using his old faction (the9kings?) to attack Ravenous land.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I've never even seen the Ravenous leader before.. or know who it is. Is it just me? o.o

Oh and as for KillerCow.. Lol, we failed to fix your TV, ;)
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI