Archadia Recruiting lvl 30+ Active

Comments

• Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What, nothing to say about my kind words? Cause so far, after those words, I've just had person after person verbally assault me, in one way or another.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol, Hadarac you said it yourself you are busy with homework that is why you are not leveling, why are you recruting?
    I hate to admit alot of what bioturn has said Is true, level 28 and been that for a while you have no idea how hard it wil be to run your faction, I'm level 55 and when the time comes to kill krixxix or suzerix for a member unless they find help YOU gotta help em that's why my gold spirit charm lasted what 2-3 days?
    Fact Is you need to be stronger or have stronger ppl in faction before you can run it, because It's easy to get help for a tabbed fb but try finding help if you need to go fb cave untabbed, think about It get stronger put Arcadia archadia aside for a while come back when you are ready with a few friends and run it.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes You are right mysticflex. I just want some people who are committed so that they can help my members that I have now until i return. Get it? I dont' want my current members to think that I have abandoned them. so have you found anyone?

Regards,

Hadarac
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Summary:
    I just gotta say, good job Haradac. At the beginning you've been targeted and flamed at for being so horrible, and giving yourself "nicknames" boasting yourself over others. Stating you dont care about others, or "laugh at someone else's weakness," you've been shot down by many people and GM's and closed many of your threads, but then after this sudden change in your behavior. You've actually somehow made yourself the good guy and everyone flaming you before the bad guy. I wonder how'd that happen. Or did you have this planned all along. Who knows, but one things for sure you've certainly got your name known at the beginning through that mess. It sure was funny watching from the sidelines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    haha thanks wind guardian. I see that you are lvl 71 now. I wish I could lvl up that fast. sigh.... I dont' want my faction to think that their leader is weak if you know what I mean. I don't to be the highest but I atleast want to get to lvl 50.

Kudos,

Hadarac
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Like I say, just prove everyone wrong. Goodluck.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I will prove everyone!!! This was also a bump!
    edited January 2009
    lol... I don't know what to say...
    Death to Pie heaters?
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    what is that supposed to mean?

Regards,

CaradaH
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    You guys!! Im finally lvl 29!!! yay!

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Alright, check you out. 1 more level, and you may taste the steel of my blade. :-P
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    haha very funny. How do u know that I'll turn Pk On? I could be in random places on the map and you will never find me! But when I first become 30 I'll tell you where I am. After that you have to find me. Deal?

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Heh, another challenge, is it? I accept, and await your ascension to level 30.

edited February 2009
    lol Hadarac leveling faster than Bioturn lets see..
    Hadarac 1 level in 2 months
    Bioturn 0 in 2 months

Hadarac - 1
    Bioturn - 0
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Nice stats Mysticlifex. I see that you're lvling fast.
    edited February 2009
    Thanks hadarac, I wouldn't mind having a shot at Bioturn :-P maybe if he was lvl 60 I would be obviously the chances of Bioturn leveling Is noot good
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Dude, I haven't even been playing within the last 2 months. Literally, I haven't even played for 3 days in a row.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Excuses, excuses. When will you ever learn to accept your problems? And you call me childish.

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    No, that would be a fact. This is now the longest continuous time I have spent on PW within these 2 months. 2 days.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Look at that! Lvl 30!! A legit level.!! Take that Bio!

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Look at that! Lvl 30!! A legit level.!! Take that Biowaste.

Regards,

Hadarac
    Now see, that was just plain uncalled for, right there. Calling me some demeaning name. Anyone would have to agree with me on that. Please, change it to my proper name, or just take off the whole "waste" part.

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Haha I was just kidding Bioturn. Now, in the near future when you are on I will tel you my coordinates adn go White named. Let's see if you can kill me!

Regards,

Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I am serious, though. Change it, or I will gladly ask a moderator change it.

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Edited. You decide if this is better than before though =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Just make it "Bio", please.

edited February 2009
    lol awesome level 30 so the stats are now as follows:
    Bio - 1
    Hadarac - 2

good job hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Ok, seriously, stop with the harassment. Mystic, that just isn't cool. Just keep it "Bio", or don't even mention my name.

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    One more insult to Bioturn and there will be consequences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Hmrph no sence of humor what so ever >=O
    Whatever -.- See ya laters
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I don't understand their lack of humor. In a couple of days, they will just end the thread... sheesh..

regards,

Hadarac