Stingrays

Options
slywolf
slywolf Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
So give me the scoop on rays. I have 1 and sometimes she runs out of gas. What is my problem?
Post edited by slywolf on

Comments

• Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Whenever you're flying in fast mode/ accelerated speed, the blue flying bar will start to drain. You can decompose equipment to get yiyuan stones to recharge it, or just fly in the slower speed, which won't drain anything.
  • JettaBugg - Heavens Tear
    JettaBugg - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and if it's all used up and the bar doesn't show up anymore what do you do?
    I had no idea about recharging until it was all gone.
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Whenever you're flying in fast mode/ accelerated speed, the blue flying bar will start to drain. You can decompose equipment to get yiyuan stones to recharge it, or just fly in the slower speed, which won't drain anything.

as Kittychan said, get the stones and just drag them onto the flying mount
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you saved any of the stones you got from the snowmen over Christmas, they are what you get from decomposing armor and weapons. You can use them to recharge your flyer. I dunno what else they're used for, so you might want to just use the lower level ones for this purpose.
  • Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear
    Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    If you saved any of the stones you got from the snowmen over Christmas, they are what you get from decomposing armor and weapons. You can use them to recharge your flyer. I dunno what else they're used for, so you might want to just use the lower level ones for this purpose.

They can be used to make charms with the apothecary skill. Not to be confused with the HP/MP recovery charms from the CS. I really don't think they're used for anything else so I'd probably use them for the mount.