-(Heretics->LvL2 Guild)-R>Nice, helpful and Active players of all levels!

CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
CyberMagix - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter
To start off, i must declare that our guild is caught in a rather unique but depressing situation. The guild is near dead due to a sudden surge of inactivity and some of us have commitments in RL and thus unable to play very often. Hence in order to reverse this terrible trend, we are asking you, the active player to join the guild and make it populated once more. The guild had survived a similar sundering in the distant past and i hope it will preserve on this time too.

Right now, the only active personnel will be me and Thodd, one of the pioneers of the guild. I am personally rather inactive due to my rather taxing job and can only come on during the weekends. Our leader Tannus may be contemplating quitting and handing the leadership role to someone else which is a real pity as he is an awesome leader. However should the unfortunate happen, i believe our members(past and present) would not like to see the effort go down the drain. So i wish therefore to pass the baton to the next generation whom can carry on the legacy of the guild.

There is nearly no requirements except for:
1-Quite active
2-Helpful
3-Heaven's Tear

I will personally help you with quests whenever possible.
Contact me or Thodd or you can leave your information here if you wish to undertake the noble task of reviving the guild=)

Thank you:D
Post edited by CyberMagix - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited February 2009
    sounds good, i will contact you
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Thats great! Can you leave your IGN here? Or perharps you can contact Birgette if im not around=)?
  • Deceitsoul_ - Heavens Tear
    Deceitsoul_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nvm guys i found a guid..... you guys were never on :/ and i took the first thing that came to me, sorry, good luck with things though.
    A Faction leader is not just someone that helps the faction its self, but also gives back and helps the world. *If not then what kind of leader are you ?o.0

*Faction or not -help those in need.*
    Let me know if i can be of any help in anyway, Im up for just about anything.b:victory
    edited February 2009
    I'm so sorry to hear that..Its a pity my timezone is totally a world apart from yours. You are probably online when im at work>_> Good luck anyway=)
    edited February 2009
    Bumpz for goodness=)
  • Deceitsoul_ - Heavens Tear
    Deceitsoul_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hmm yes well even so, what are you guys gonna do? have you found anyone yet? i find it rly hard to believe that no one cares. like where is every1 o.0
    A Faction leader is not just someone that helps the faction its self, but also gives back and helps the world. *If not then what kind of leader are you ?o.0

*Faction or not -help those in need.*
    Let me know if i can be of any help in anyway, Im up for just about anything.b:victory