There are too few tier 3 nodes in the game

2»

Comments

• Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    Gonzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Just trolling at work :D

Here's my two cents,

If you spent less time whining about something that isnt going to get changed and flaming those that are trying to explain a few simple things to you, you might actually collect more mats. But of course sitting around on the forums and complaining is way more effective...

I want a positive change in this game, some other people and you are against this positive change.

Your two cents are not wanted, stop posting in my thread and don't let the door hit you on the **** on your way out.
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Sorry to say Gonzu, but you're pretty much outvoted. I agree that the 10 minute timer is just fine as it is. Speaking for myself only, when I need money, I'll just take an hour and go farm mats then set up a kitty stall when I go to bed. Come the next morning, I have the money I need.

And given that alot of the people you are talking to are quite a few levels higher than you, you may want to reconsider the whole "forum troll" comment. I mean if we can spend "all day" trolling the forums and still be several levels higher than you, it says something about your ability don't you think?

You must be one of those greater forum trolls that can troll a forum all day long and still level up in your MMO.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think you fail to see the point everyone trying very well to get through your thick skull.

IT WOULD NOT BE A POSSITIVE CHANGE.

Mats would be easier to collect, yes. But in the long run the market would be flooded with cheap, easy to obtain mats... ruining the ecomony and great source of income for many players.

As previously stated, get off the forums, quit QQing about it... and just collect the mats man. You're wasting your time here, no wonder you have no mats to show for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I think you fail to see the point everyone trying very well to get through your thick skull.

IT WOULD NOT BE A POSSITIVE CHANGE.

Mats would be easier to collect, yes. But in the long run the market would be flooded with cheap, easy to obtain mats... ruining the ecomony and great source of income for many players.

As previously stated, get off the forums, quit QQing about it... and just collect the mats man. You're wasting your time here, no wonder you have no mats to show for it.

Get your income from selling weapons and armor then.

Is it really that hard for you?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yeah, I'd say it's a negative change. Why should I make less money because you don't know how to farm mats? Making a game easier is not necessarily a positive change.

Furthermore, you don't own this thread, nor do you alone get to decide what a positive change is in a game. You just lost any moral or intellectual high ground you could have claimed before. For all you accusing others of 'trolling', I have come to the conclusion YOU created this thread to troll. No one agrees with you (due to the asinine suggestion) and you keep saying it would make everything so much better. I'm out, I thought this was a discussion, not a way for you to get some sophomoric attention.

[edit]

It apparently is for you if you can't get 100 mats an hour. Why should we be penalized because you don't know how to play the game?
    edited February 2009
    Get your income from selling weapons and armor then.

Actually you dumb ****.

If your suggestion was implemented not only would you ruin that mat farming for everyone, but the prices of armor and weapons would drop alot too... Because mats would be SO abundant and cheap.

Thus ruining another source of income.

Just and idea, but maybe you should try thinking before you type?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Actually you dumb ****.

If your suggestion was implemented not only would you ruin that mat farming for everyone, but the prices of armor and weapons would drop alot too... Because mats would be SO abundant and cheap.

Thus ruining another source of income.

Just and idea, but maybe you should try thinking before you type?

Instead of trying to insult me I suggest that you go back to your clerical coordination.
    edited February 2009
    Instead of trying to insult me I suggest that you go back to your clerical coordination.

Lol'd

unlike you i can "troll" the forums and try and help people in need of info, flame idiots and do my job at work. I think they call it multi-tasking, you might try it some time. Who know's maybe you'll get the hang of it, instead of whining about the unfair mat spawn time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Lol'd

unlike you i can "troll" the forums and try and help people in need of info, flame idiots and do my job at work. I think they call it multi-tasking, you might try it some time. Who know's maybe you'll get the hang of it, instead of whining about the unfair mat spawn time...

You are just full of yourself.

You aren't really all that great that you think that you are, you just haven't realized it yet.
    edited February 2009
    So lemme get this straight?

I'm full of myself because i dont want a change implemented that will ruin the whole games economy for everyone, just so it can benefit you?

I guess if you put it that way i am kinda selfish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    So lemme get this straight?

I'm full of myself because i dont want a change implemented that will ruin the whole games economy for everyone, just so it can benefit you?

I guess if you put it that way i am kinda selfish.

If I could kick all of you off the server then this change would solely benefit me.

But I can't.
  • Dar_Malkier - Lost City
    Dar_Malkier - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok, it's been made abundantly clear that Gonzu is a lazy idiot who rather than learning how to do something, would prefer to suggest a change that's been demonstrated time and again to be detremental to the game economy as a whole.....all to make it easier for him since he's too lazy to learn to do it right.

Gonzu, no-one agrees with you, you have been told how it would negatively affect the game, and you've been told how to properly farm mats. Your suggestion was read, analyzed, and denied by everyone who read it.....end of story. I'm done wasting my time here as there's no getting through to those who are too lazy and/or too stubborn to try what has been proven to work for so many others.
    edited February 2009
    Ok, it's been made abundantly clear that Gonzu is a lazy idiot who rather than learning how to do something, would prefer to suggest a change that's been demonstrated time and again to be detremental to the game economy as a whole.....all to make it easier for him since he's too lazy to learn to do it right.

Gonzu, no-one agrees with you, you have been told how it would negatively affect the game, and you've been told how to properly farm mats. Your suggestion was read, analyzed, and denied by everyone who read it.....end of story. I'm done wasting my time here as there's no getting through to those who are too lazy and/or too stubborn to try what has been proven to work for so many others.

Took the words right outta my mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My troll post.

Just stop feeding the troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    But Maiya,

He's kinda funny... and looks hungry :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Gonz,

Getting more than 100 lev 3 mats in one hour is not hard at all if you do some planning.

When I was lower level (50s), I would ride around the Sumor area and I have 18 locations that I can run from begining to end getting nothing but Anthracite, Rubstone, etc. No herbs what-so-ever. By the time I figured out the most efficient path, I would be arriving at a location just as it respawns.

18 locations * 6 respawns per hour = 108 level 3 mats. That doesn't include doubles.

As I got higher level, I was able to handle monsters in areas that have an even denser area of mat locations.

The big trick is to know your route and timing inside and out. Most of the time, the only ones I would "miss" would be from random players hunting mobs in an area and picking up the single mat that spawned there. But I would just sit and watch when it spawned, then start my route from that point, so when I came back around, it popped up right when I showed up, thus minimizing the chance they would get it before me.

Just scout an area out and map your route. Sometimes sacrifice an odd mat that will make you run to far off your main route if you can incorporate 2 others instead.

Patience and planning will reap the quantities you seek. Besides, if you really want mats faster, just grind mobs, sell the drops and make enough gold to buy cash shop gold in the AH. Then buy the mats from the Cash Shop. Boom! Dozens and dozens of mats in the blink of an eye!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Make more of them and shorten the respawn timer to 5 minutes.

Nothing wrong with the t3 mats,i get plenty,it's the rubbish mat drop ratio from mobs that pees me off,that in my view is what needs adjusting.