Add larger denomination zen purchases

Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Ok, so I know I'm going to buy more than $50 worth of zen, spend $100 every time I purchase, and have spent close to a grand so far, any chance you'll be adding larger denomination purchase options with higher percentage bonus zen anytime soon? Because buying $100 and getting $6 bonus is kinda depressing after I've done it 10 times. Or how about a bonus item from time to time for your big spenders. Wing recolor of choice perhaps, simple reskin, c'mon hit us up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another wall of text completed.
Post edited by Lypiphera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• silaba
    silaba Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I second that.
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    silaba wrote: »
    I second that.

To be honest anyone spending a grand on a virtual game, needs a medal, an uber free item, and then to be packed off straight to a psychiatrist, to get their head examined. Step outside your door and experience real life lol, far better things to spend a grand on.
  • deadlypapercrane
    deadlypapercrane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i want a phoenix, b:victory simply to grind the hell out of the PWE, they are godmoders UH!!! b:shocked BUT alas phoenixiz are worth well over $500b:cry and even still you have a half and half of getting them...b:surrender and once you get em try feeding them with rare foodz holy s h i t!!!!......b **** TIME!!!!