Zen charging using Ukash

Options
Lucifeara - Lost City
Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Been advised that there is a problem with Ukash Zen charging at Perfect World by the head office of Ukash, after calling them thinking it was a Ukash sole problem. Spoke to a teccie in their head office who advised Ukash is working, but Perfect world have a problem they are aware of and working on.
To be honest a bit peeved that nothing on the Perfect World site to let us know this, have sent 3 emails and now a ticket and heard nothing back, no GMs in game to speak to to get a resolution timescale etc.

How soon before this is resolved?
How soon before we can charge zen using Ukash?
Next time can you please advise us of system problems so people don't waste an hour going to buy vouchers that we can't even use, ie professional customer service.
Post edited by Lucifeara - Lost City on

Comments

• Lucifeara - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol

My apologies for posting in wrong spot.
    I find it hilarious however that someone could take the time to move my post to here, and yet still no response to my query, which in any other business would be filed under complaints, rather than hidden in a general cash shop section.

Zen charging using Ukash still isn't working, still no response to ticket or earlier emails to billing as advised:

"Unknown Error Occured. Please contact billing@perfectworldinc.com".

Gradually getting more and more peed off at the lack of response, given the fact that I spent quite a bit on zen so far, had to trudge 2 miles through the damm snow to buy a voucher, and just a ballpark eta on the problem being fixed would be enough. GM within game doesn't exist so can't speak to someone direct, as all you get is that "I'm stuck!" waste of space.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Being able to move a thread doesn't mean much about fixing a problem. Green names can move a thread, but we're just volunteers, as far as I know. This is... billing side stuff in California. I do programming, poorly, in Ohio, and for a different company.

Only the support ticket group or billing@perfectworldin.com or shnuggles/orinj can really help with this issue. Billing support aims to return a response to all submitted tickets within 24 hours, but can not guarantee that number, especially during weekends or around holidays. That said, you should have gotten a response by now. See the thread here and please check your spam folder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ty for response, and they are aware and trying to fix problem.
    wasn't PWI's fault apparently was a Ukash system migration thing, causing IP to change which cut them off from merchants.
    Ty again and now I know timescales for response etc, didn't before you posted it.
    Was just getting a bit frustrated and was maybe a bit ott in post.
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Rofl

Still not fixed, still can't charge zen, and still no timescale for when it will be resolved. Says temporarily unavailable which is 44 hours so far it has been out of action. According to email, they didn't find out there was a prob until 5am their time yesterday, god knows why as I knew at 4pm UK time the day before there was an issue, seems the ticketing system isn't very efficient in streamlining priority of tickets.