Where in the heck is Dragon Temple or Temple of Dragon??

Zanixx - Heavens Tear
Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
i'm at where the door is on the map. i see the swirling blue circle but it won't let me in. is it bugged? or am i not appropriate level or just not at the right place or what. thank you. please help if you know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
Post edited by Zanixx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't know what u are talking about dragon temple.
    But city of abominations is the same near stairway to heaven.
    You wont have to worry about it. It is nothing you need and is not implemented yet I believe due to the lvl cap being 105 and I think those places are for like 140+ So it is closed.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • XxXDraigoXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXDraigoXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think she's talking about the event that happens every tuesday around 8pm pacific
    though I have no idea how to get in either
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    yeah i just want a bikini lol
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    youre talking about the blue light in the sea of reality south of dreamweaver i guess
    to enter the bikini event its tuesday nights you enter it form adventure assistant/duty badge person
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you talk with an adventure assistant, she will get you in. (Adventure assistants like standing by giant puppies.)

I had this quest show up when I pressed "find quests" last night, so I went in. I got some exps killing some lower leveled monsters, but most things (and some players) would kill me rather often, so I got bored and left. I was not able to do anything (even when I decided to try fighting back when other players would attack me, I could not attack them, and most monsters were way too high level for me to deal with, and they had chests but I could not dig them, and pillars but they had too many high level monsters guarding them).

Fortunately, you lose nothing when you die in there. And exploring was kind of fun. And you are higher level than me, so you might be able to do something.

But my armor repair costs were much higher than the few coins and the one venom I gathered, and personally I just felt like I was wasting my time in there.
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    so its almost like arena with stuff in it? to where u don't lose experience and you can't lose your items???
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Essentially.

Watch out for the enemies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    lol right i would watch out. just wouldnt wanna lose xp and items
  • Lukasti - Sanctuary
    Lukasti - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you have a barb friend that will come and take aggro from the mobs by the chests then you'll have a better chance at openning a chest.

If you like to pk you'll have fun too.