Uranas - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    unmde wrote: »
    like str,vit,dex,or maq the most
    ive been hearing a lot of different stuff

There are several builds, that's how they're called, the what you "need" is totally up to you. The two most common builds are the full mage build and the Light armor build.

Full mage = 0 vit, 0 dex, 1 str and 4 mag on each lvl (correct me if I'm wrong)
    Full mage build lets you have highter dmg and healing capabilities - your clothing is robes wich means very low phy def.

Light Armor = 0 vit, 1 dex, 1 str and 3 mag on each lvl
    Light Armor is more balanced, it's made for you to wear Light Armors wich means highter phy def but less attack than full mag build - your clothing is Light armors (of course)

And a tip about your attacking spells:
    First max your plume shot and great cyclone spells. They will be your main combo of attacks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azerandus - Sanctuary
    Azerandus - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Full mage = 0 vit, 0 dex, 1 str and 4 mag on each lvl (correct me if I'm wrong)
    Full mage build lets you have highter dmg and healing capabilities - your clothing is robes wich means very low phy def.

For full mag it's 9 mag, 1 str every two levels. Other than that, you're dead on.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Notice, if you dont have the nervs dont go FAC
    b:dirty
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Notice, don't go FAC at all. Period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clarinet - Heavens Tear
    Clarinet - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mikel, you forgot a great cleric build--
    6 mag
    1 str
    3 vit

--every two levels. I've played both an LA cleric and a VIT cleric, and the VIT one has loads more survivability in PvE due to the higher HP count. Awesome for a support cleric.
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mikel, you forgot a great cleric build--
    6 mag
    1 str
    3 vit

I know about that build but I didn't know how to put the stats and I wanted to avoid giving wrong info, if I was to choose between pure mag and vit/hyrbid/whatever though, I would go for the second, that's for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Notice, don't go FAC at all. Period.

How i like your FAC hating ^_^
    b:dirty
  • liquidfusion
    liquidfusion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Too all the FAC haters, you have no idea what you are missing. I have a level 64 Wizard for my main character, but my FAC is just a killing machine, though Im only at level 43. I wear robes of course, with average garnets in all armor for now, and as I get to level 60, I will add some beautiful garnets. I wear a protection belt, and a protection necklace, and every point goes into Mag, with the exception of the minimum requirement for Str for armor and weapon. Plume shot is almost maxed, with great cyclone at very close to max also. Once those 2 are maxed, I will start maxing my buffs, and my heal skills, and metal mastery, which is at level 3 right now.
    All I can say is whoever invented the FAC, I give great thanks.. I dont know if its Cayan or whatever his name is, but it is a fantastic build to play... I know some players that also play this that are at level 80, that love this build as well. My only issue, and this only happens when I want to go non stop for 3 min to an hour of grinding, I run out of mana sometimes. I have a stead supply of focus powder that I use, and flourish orbs once I hit level 45. This gives 50mp points regen per second for 10 minutes. Much much better than spending loads of money on pots. Ive never bought any pots for my wizard, and the same for my cleric.. because you can craft the orbs and focus powders for free... just collect to herbs to do so. ...
    Again, great class to play, and alot of fun.