SOS----Someone is pulling Chin into Anglers Village

FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
WE NEED GM ASSISTANCE ASAP IN ANGLERS VILLAGE, HEAVENS TEAR SERVER.

there is a player who keeps pulling the boss Chin into the village, and killing all the players. he is bragging about doing this all day today. players cant get out of the village, because we dont know when he will be there again with the boss. Please make this stop...this is the only way i knew to contact a GM, since i dont dare get online with my character. i did once, and this player did it again, killing me and other players yet again. I have screen caps of this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
"Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
Playing here since '08b:heart
Post edited by FoxRunning - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2009

there is a player who keeps pulling the boss Chin into the village, and killing all the players. he is bragging about doing this all day today. players cant get out of the village, because we dont know when he will be there again with the boss. Please make this stop...this is the only way i knew to contact a GM, since i dont dare get online with my character. i did once, and this player did it again, killing me and other players yet again. I have screen caps of this.

take screenie and post that to ticketing. Luring chin (or any other boss) is common in othe servers too
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No one under level 30 has any reason to be in Angler's Village.

And last I checked, Chin couldn't fly. Can you see where I'm going with this?

Player's can't get out of the village? If players aren't moving, then they're either AFK or dead, because they can most definitely get out of the village.

I'm gonna take a shot at solving this problem by writing you a prescription for a pair of testicles. That should do the trick.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    take screenie and post that to ticketing. Luring chin (or any other boss) is common in othe servers too

do you realise how much damage that brat caused today, doing this over and over? people losing exp every time he lays about with that attack, and getting up only to be nailed again. i lost 30 % +exp myself to this 'fun'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • MarrokBran - Heavens Tear
    MarrokBran - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »
    No one under level 30 has any reason to be in Angler's Village.

Seems to me Fox is over lvl 30...hmmmm...hands Fuzzles glasses

And last I checked, Chin couldn't fly. Can you see where I'm going with this?

If I remember right...Chin shoots in air and doesn't stop and wait while you get your wings/flying mount out.

Player's can't get out of the village? If players aren't moving, then they're either AFK or dead, because they can most definitely get out of the village.

Sooo....we players that obey the rules should just ignore and humor players that violate TOS?

I'm gonna take a shot at solving this problem by writing you a prescription for a pair of testicles. That should do the trick.

Maybe you could lend her yours.

Either way this seems to be a CLEAR violation of TOS....Hope you GM's ban whoever is doing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    mercyt's Husband ☺friendly☻ helpful ♥ non-warring faction
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Please send a ticket to customer support instead of posting it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.