PWI cost too much re-edited

Options
Zerokills - Heavens Tear
Zerokills - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
so my original post was deleted due to "rule 8" by a anonymous admin which breaches my freedom of speech

so to adhere better to the rules or dictatorship ill reword it in a undeletable fashion. this breaks no rules so please dont delete

other versions of PW gold cost 10x less

ive spent $70 here before i DL'd client thinking id get alot more gold then i did

i emailed the high ups they responded basicly "tough luck dont like it too bad no refunds"

so id like to start a complain. give more gold per zen or give me a refund

honeslty the no refunds doesnt apply.. in america and im sure eveywhere else theres these things called chargebacks which i will do if im not satisfied and im not satisfied especialy if im being silenced about the matter

please PW speak up let the admins and cust support know this version cost ten times more.. and i personaly know alot of ppl who would love to switch from PW-MYEN to here if only the prices were matched instead of everything costing 10 times more

Comments

• Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Free game, your choice to pay. Don't like it, Move along.
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Your previous post was removed for a concrete reason.

Please contact us via the Ticketing System regarding your payment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Had a long thought out intellectualy stimulating post in response to op's last thread...hit post reply and the thread was deleted!..So yeah,i've forgotten it now..keep fighting the good fight or w/e b:victory
This discussion has been closed.