Marriage & Double EXP Weekend!?

Options
Lithiumdrip - Heavens Tear
Lithiumdrip - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Hey all.. I kinda wanted to get an input on a good topic I have been talking over with my Husband(IRL) Who also play's.

I was kind of a little throttled about the Ingame Marriage packages are very expensive, We would not be able to afford that pleasure due to the fact we have 4 children and Do love this game, Like so many others.

So, with that said.. It would be great if the GM's would hold a FREE Marriage weekend with a NPC to buy the Bride and Groom Bundle Packs, and To have a Double EXP weekend to get to 20 or More for People who want marriage or the extra boost of lvls. So, Give input back on you're thoughts and feelings on this matter, and maybe we could get enough pull on this issue and Get it to happen!

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
Post edited by Lithiumdrip - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• imnotachick
    imnotachick Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey all.. I kinda wanted to get an input on a good topic I have been talking over with my Husband(IRL) Who also play's.

I was kind of a little throttled about the Ingame Marriage packages are very expensive, We would not be able to afford that pleasure due to the fact we have 4 children and Do love this game, Like so many others.

So, with that said.. It would be great if the GM's would hold a FREE Marriage weekend with a NPC to buy the Bride and Groom Bundle Packs, and To have a Double EXP weekend to get to 20 or More for People who want marriage or the extra boost of lvls. So, Give input back on you're thoughts and feelings on this matter, and maybe we could get enough pull on this issue and Get it to happen!

b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

The fact that you get a large amount of rep from marriage would probably make this unpopular....b:surrender
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

So, with that said.. It would be great if the GM's would hold a FREE Marriage weekend with a NPC to buy the Bride and Groom Bundle Packs, and To have a Double EXP weekend to get to 20 or More for People who want marriage or the extra boost of lvls.

and while you're at it, if you could do a free dragon orb and socket stone event that'd be fantastic, so you could take care of the people who want to +12 and 2socket their gx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and while you're at it, if you could do a free dragon orb and socket stone event that'd be fantastic, so you could take care of the people who want to +12 and 2socket their gx.

b:thanks pls do this thank you pwi
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:thanks pls do this thank you pwi

we'll both be glowin blue soon enough h b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Free dragon orb & socket stones > Free marriages. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I know this won't happen but I sure wish there was a free marriage weekend.

~MY SAD STORY~

I was saving up to marry my IRL husband in-game for Valentine's Day, but a week ago he lost his job because the economy sucks. I had to use my savings on groceries and essential items. It is our first Valentine's Day together and we will not be celebrating it due to his job loss. :(
    yay
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LOL why would they do this??

Sure the marriage packs are expensive but they are also one of the best selling items in the cash shop.

And would you really like to see every-freakin-person in the game world married? Would be pretty annoying IMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeah, people can just make a new char and marry them together for the rep. Not sure if that's a good idea.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Meh, I play something esle where you can get married for free. :P I dont need to be married on pw despite the rep you would get, and a namtag above the head.
  • Darkabby - Heavens Tear
    Darkabby - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I agree with Lithiumdrip. I and my wife are in same situation along with me just getting laid off in December. Money is tight and we really love this game! Our Anniversary is Sat 2/14/2009 on Valentines day! Please allow us to get married in game PWI and make us as one in game also on our Anniversary.

Thank you for the post and thank you all..b:victory
  • sublime10
    sublime10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    should be able to have same sex marrage. b:chuckle me and my GF on here are kinda disapointet : \
  • kentspet
    kentspet Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    my RL husband and i started playing this game a few weeks ago. we thought cool...be married in the game as well until we saw how much it was going to cost. we too have kids and can not afford that outrageous price.
    it would b nice if PW would host a free wedding for all of the adults who have to pay for house and family but who also like this game.b:kiss
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say dont shoot.
    im a nonconformist.
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sublime10 wrote: »
    should be able to have same sex marrage. b:chuckle me and my GF on here are kinda disapointet : \

Agreed, As well as embrace for all XD

Kinda dislike how i cant fly a person to heavens tear for quest because i play a female
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Isn't lvling already too easy in that server? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.