High level wizards

Mizorie - Lost City
Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Wizard
I'm just curious but are there a lot of high level wizards like 70+ 80+ and 90+?
I think iv seen a total of 15 wizards higher then 70+. And what would you say the ratio is for other classes for each high level wizard?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
Post edited by Mizorie - Lost City on

Comments

• VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I see more then i expected in LC, on some other versions of this game there seem to be a lot less. Certainly more then 15 but i get that's not literal

Either way we are probably the least played class (or class that is stuck with through high levels) because it is

1. Not easy to play
    2. In Solo PvP we essentially suck till very late in the game, and then its arguable but some will say we still suck, in group PvP you can be effective but depends on your group
    3. We are not highly asked for in fb's/hh's and other types of parties generally because we steal aggro and aren't really needed other then to dd, which can be replaced somewhat with someone who doesnt get the party or yourself killed
    4. We have so many skills its expensive to max them more then other classes so you find yourself broke a lot

I don't want to make this a wiz bashing thread, can be very rewarding depending on what you are looking for, I personally like the challenge and think its a whole lot of fun
    b:bye
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't want to make this a wiz bashing thread, can be very rewarding depending on what you are looking for, I personally like the challenge and think its a whole lot of fun

Wiz sucks unless you're 9X with a full light set.

Even then, you are useless in HH, hard-ish to level up, and expensive to gear.

Mage is the rarest class in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009

I lol'ed. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If we are the rarest class in the game (and I'm not saying I know anything about TW,I have never done it) and we are just a big dd, would we be in a high demand for TW? Since there are so few of us, or is that just wishful thinking? I'm asking this because I've been told wizards are good for TW.

I'm a LA wizard. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Master_Shake - Sanctuary
    Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wizards are good at defending in TW
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I once tempeted ppl while attacking in a clot a bumch of venos clerics and few mages saw that they were moving too close so I just hit blade tempest on the one in the middle more than 90% of those got one shoted but alas am not the SS taking type..
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
This discussion has been closed.