Holy/Hell barb?

Options
AlpineFrost - Lost City
AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Barbarian
I'm a pure tank barbarian on a PvP server, and im going holy! No you didnt read that wrong lol! I'm going to holy to be the best tank i can be, and once i start getting into PvP ill just make due with what ive got... i sure as heck wont be going down easy/without a fight.

just wondering what you other barbs out there think of the heaven and hell paths, and how you are building your chars. I guess im just looking for some more info/insight on the whole thing :D.

Thanks in advance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ex-Waffles Director
~Ragequit
Post edited by AlpineFrost - Lost City on

Comments

• Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Heaven wb can still pk just hell gives alot of adavantages to acc/crit/attack.
    although someheaven skills add attack damage like strength of titans and onslaught never misses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hell ftw, once im at 10k hp with my TT90 gears in humanoid forms, im pumping all STR. hell gives huge PvP advantages as ethree said
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    as far as i checked it out thats indeed the biggest part of the choice... heaven is good for PvE, Hell good for PvP.

personally ill go for heaven i think... im a tank build, and heaven will benefit me there the most. i almost never pvp, so that rules out most of the hell benefits over heaven i guess.
  • Gratora - Sanctuary
    Gratora - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    going Hell too. i am almost total tiger form user and only switch of from it when changing equip or casting beast kings inspiration. so hell removes the dmg reduction form tiger form.b:victory gonna be mean MF. 1 question though (not trying to hijack a post) how well does heaven do at pvp? how about Hell in PvP? which 1 is better all-rounder?
  • giggletank
    giggletank Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A Heaven-based tank would be a force to be reckoned with. I would assume that if you wanted to PvP with Heaven path, you could TW and pull a catapult. Heaven has greater benefits for PvE but it seems pretty plausible for PvP as well. I'm sure it's quite doable.