Unbind Items Without Destroying Them!!!

Toxickiss - Heavens Tear
Toxickiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Suggestion Box
I have some items that I could sell if I could unbind my items. I know that there is an unbinding option but it destroys what you want to unbind. I would (and I'm sure others would too) even pay for an item in the Cash Shop (Just like the Binding Charms).

This would not only help those of us that want to sell items that we have bound but give PWI sales on a new item and probably boost sales on the binding charms because people would buy more of them know that it can be unbound.

I’m sure someone is going to say well why did you bind your items if you where going to want to sell them. Well I didn’t know when I bound them that I might want to get rid of them. The items I have bound to me are high priced items that I would be very upset if they were to fall out of my inventory. So I used the binding charms for piece of mind.

Thank you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Toxickiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HolyBowman - Lost City
    HolyBowman - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah I agree the breaking of items just to unbind them is a waste of good items that would make a good profit off of or even giving them to good gaming friends or guildies if you don't need the money or it wont bring in much cash by selling it.
  • blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dear god, do you know what this means?

pking people will just bind all their stuff, when they are trough with it they unbind it and sell it, than buy even worse next lvl weapons which would make the use of a guardian angel like nothing, besides the effect of binding something sould have its counter
  • heallore
    heallore Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So Angels are best use to prevent XP loss, and secondarily to prevent item drop, however they shouldn't be the only source of prevent drop since they are so expensive to keep stocked. Consider providing us with another alternative, such as unbind charm from the mall, or a special dramatic quest to get it done.

Remember this, according to the chart, even a white name has a 1% to drop items when killed....
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah I agree the breaking of items just to unbind them is a waste of good items that would make a good profit off of

This is most likely the very reason you can't unbind things without destroying them. To stop players from doing that.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Cyanea - Lost City
    Cyanea - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You do not lose exp in PvP (and, in certain areas, you do not lose exp in PvE). And you never drop equipped gear in PvE. (Can you lose equipped gear in PvP when your name is white? I suppose I should level up and find out.)

If you have some super expensive gear, that's worth buying a guardian angel for, you probably would be using it?
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You do not lose exp in PvP (and, in certain areas, you do not lose exp in PvE). And you never drop equipped gear in PvE. (Can you lose equipped gear in PvP when your name is white? I suppose I should level up and find out.)

You can't lose equipped gear if your name is white, but you can lose inventory items. You can also lose inventory items when mobs kill you.

And if your name is red enough, it's possible to lose equipped items when a mob kills you, and multiple equipped and inventory items if you get PKd.

Angels are life savers if you ever plan on having a red name, or if you're a high level and die with depressing regularity.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Being unable to sell the item is the price you pay for binding it. And it should stay that way. Otherwise it'd be too easy to just bind everything and go around PKing without consequence.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Being unable to sell the item is the price you pay for binding it. And it should stay that way. Otherwise it'd be too easy to just bind everything and go around PKing without consequence.

Not to mention the cash flow they get from the massive dolls sales on LC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.