Comments

• Skid_Mark - Lost City
    Skid_Mark - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    plz nerf lvl 51 blademasters they post too much
  • Darkaina - Heavens Tear
    Darkaina - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why does "Level 17" keep screaming in my head? Either that or "Must not go outside! Sunlight burns!"
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    posting is to easy also, there should be four chaptcha codes and a auto spellcheck before hitting submit. Every typo should then reduce your in game exp by 10%.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I totally agree about the auto spellcheck.

Incidentally, "Posting is too easy".
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    omg, leveling is toooooo easssy nerf exp, i level once a week with dailies NERF EXPPPP PLEASSSEEEEE QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ Q QQ Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Okay, nerf the exp for one week, and everybody post and cry to restore back...
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is just a stupid topic.
    The exp is fine. If you want to grind 2 times more than you usually do hell good for you.
    Otherwise just shut it and go play the game.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Are you people blind?

You've just been ridiculously blatantly trolled by the OP.

I thought it was obvious enough that I didn't say it sooner.. but there's a hell of a lot of people taking this topic seriously.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    posting is to easy also, there should be four chaptcha codes and a auto spellcheck before hitting submit. Every typo should then reduce your in game exp by 10%.

Posting is too easy, there should also be four captcha codes and an auto-spellcheck before hitting submit. Every typo should then reduce your in-game exp by 10%.

Fixed
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This is just a stupid topic.
    The exp is fine. If you want to grind 2 times more than you usually do hell good for you.
    Otherwise just shut it and go play the game.

Lol heavens tear
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:victory lol @ people saying they have stuff with no proof

LET THIS THREAD DIE. EXP IS FINE IDIOT O:
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    spirea wrote: »
    Lol heavens tear

rofl

for those of you who dont get it she's joking =.=
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Posting is too easy, there should also be four captcha codes and an auto-spellcheck before hitting submit. Every typo should then reduce your in-game exp by 10%.

Fixed

Did anyone here ever play Kingdom of Loathing? The "Altar Of Literacy" was one of the most amusing implementations along those lines that I have ever seen. (and in case you might be wondering, the initial letters were quite deliberately chosen)
  • Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Grip - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I do think leveling is way too easy, but don't nerf xp. Instead just remove all the quests say from level 30+.

On another note, I think healing is too easy too. Perhaps every time you cast a heal spell you have to hit a random 30 key combination before casting.

Also I think the phoenix is way under powered, perhaps if the veno has the option to cast more than one at a time it could solve this problem. Having around 5 of them at one time would help out a lot.

Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction
    Mages should 2X mana cost increase
    BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all
    Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy
    Clerics should only be able to heal npc's
    Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1

There, I balanced the game... You can thank me later.
  • Jackburro - Heavens Tear
    Jackburro - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    leveling IS too easy, if it was harder I may not have notice that my wife left and took the kids not to mention all my clothes (which doesn't matter what with fancy cloth chair she could not pry from under me). I for one could stand to loose another 150 lbs from forgetting to eat. As for archers, shoes and boots are really needed what with all the wild ursogs running rampant (muddy toes) so how about selling chew tobacco at the merchant? We could then spit baccy juice in phoenix eyes blinding it temporary like and run behind and bite the tail so infection sets in and eventually kills it ded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]What is the worst thing that can happen?
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Fixed

being a smartass should reset your char to lvl 1 :P
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Youngster.......you may have like a heap of time or something after SCHOOL,but spare a thought for the other ppl here who work 8-12 hrs a day on weekdays and have like maybe 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to play at night, before sleep and like 4 hrs+ to play on weekends while juggling the wife and family responsibilities.

Before u post a nerf xp thread.

Not everyone can sit infront of the com playing game from noon to midnight everyday and 24 hrs on weekends.

The reason you are lvling fast is cos u have alot of TIME on your hands.

so agreeD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bah everyone spend their entire life on perfect world now!

lvling is rather easy in this game to be honest. I wouldnt want it nerfed, i cant imagine being a lifer in this game. The slow skills and skill lag makes grinding annoying, so please raise exp. So i can only do quests and nothing else, thanks.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Revert - Lost City
    Revert - Lost City Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bah everyone spend their entire life on perfect world now!

lvling is rather easy in this game to be honest. I wouldnt want it nerfed, i cant imagine being a lifer in this game. The slow skills and skill lag makes grinding annoying, so please raise exp. So i can only do quests and nothing else, thanks.

Holy necro Batman!
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Everyone please read the signs "Do not Feed the Troll" ok, thread over.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Leveling is easy hey I guess you must have lots of time on your hands.It would be nice if the lvl was lower.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol heavens tear

+1... Lol Heaven's Tear
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug