Integrity's DotA Challenge

Options
Pandora - Lost City
Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So, Integrity called out RQ to DotA today. I immediately responded "Clan RQQ USEast in 5 minutes. See you there." and logged off to log onto battle net.

I went there, waited 5 minutes, no show.

I ask them why they're not coming, tell them what server again and what channel, and I get this:

http://i42.tinypic.com/6pmfee.jpg

So I alt tab back into this:

http://i43.tinypic.com/312jqfp.png

10 minutes later, they still refuse to join. GG, kids, that's a forfeit. If you decide you ever want to play, go ahead and reply here and we'll get a game going (and I have no problem allowing 2 community obs to watch you get stomped.)

Edit:
A half hour later, Integrity finally showed up. They lost, but they showed. Good game, guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
Post edited by Pandora - Lost City on

Comments

• fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sooo.. lemme get this straight...

You wasted time sitting around a Warcraft III lobby getting bored while they played PW.

Yeah.. you lose. They win.

Better luck next time.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »
    Sooo.. lemme get this straight...

You wasted time sitting around a Warcraft III lobby getting bored while they played PW.

Yeah.. you lose. They win.

Better luck next time.

Except they showed up later and lost. Better luck next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ok pandora. integrity fails at pwi, so what made you think they were going to be any different at dota?

if anything i should flame you for knowingly challenging nonfactors. go pick on someone who can fight back.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    cryucry wrote: »
    ok pandora. integrity fails at pwi, so what made you think they were going to be any different at dota?

if anything i should flame you for knowingly challenging nonfactors. go pick on someone who can fight back.

They

challenged

us.
    So, Integrity called out RQ to DotA today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    gosh i quit dota a year ago.

get with the times.

the best maps were the 5.x =) imba heroes

GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ok pandora...

umm dont you pay attention to anything RQ does? They based their guild around challenging non-factors and bragging about it... lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't think anyone on Lost City, except maybe RQ, gives a damn about things that happen on other MMO's, esp. here in PWI forums.b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't think anyone on Lost City, except maybe RQ, gives a damn about things that happen on other MMO's, esp. here in PWI forums.b:sweat

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Man, I wish I had a keyboard yesterday, I really wanted to dota =( NOT WITH YOU GUYS OF COURSE, BUT PUBS, SINCE YA KNOW, I AM BAD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Moonlite - Lost City
    Moonlite - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just to clarify things a bit, I was on vent when the challenge was made and I heard at least 4 or 5 people trying to actually get into the room (or whatever you call it). I can't exactly remember what it was that people said (I don't play DotA so didn't care) but people were saying "WTF, the room is empty" and then later "WTF, they kicked us from the room". I think someone said something about a password though they may have been referring to something else.

Again, I don't play DotA so I haven't a clue about any of this, but just clarifying that people were indeed trying to get connected but for some reason couldn't connect with you guys. Whether or not they lost, I couldn't care less about.
  • Mixie - Lost City
    Mixie - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just to clarify things a bit, I was on vent when the challenge was made and I heard at least 4 or 5 people trying to actually get into the room (or whatever you call it). I can't exactly remember what it was that people said (I don't play DotA so didn't care) but people were saying "WTF, the room is empty" and then later "WTF, they kicked us from the room". I think someone said something about a password though they may have been referring to something else.

Again, I don't play DotA so I haven't a clue about any of this, but just clarifying that people were indeed trying to get connected but for some reason couldn't connect with you guys. Whether or not they lost, I couldn't care less about.

Maybe they were on west?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (;゚ Д゚)ℳℴℯ❤
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You can't password DotA. It's... Not possible. I have no idea what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

You don't see any fault in that? I don't know if you've realized this or not....but when CQ leaves/fails PW your guild is done. You think you'll be able to switch games that easily? Wont happen. So in reality once PW is over in done with noone will know who or what conqueror is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You don't see any fault in that? I don't know if you've realized this or not....but when CQ leaves/fails PW your guild is done. You think you'll be able to switch games that easily? Wont happen. So in reality once PW is over in done with noone will know who or what conqueror is.

Not gonna happen which makes ur entire post null and voidb:bye
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Pandora did you record the dota match?
    Would be fun to see integrity failing there too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Truth be told, I've played several other MMO's and I JUST found out who RageQuit is. More over, I will just as easily forget. It's a game dude, if you want to make a footprint in people's lives, go cure cancer or something, cause it's really sad to hope to be remembered in an MMO. o.O This game is to have fun, not to have "The world remember us for who we were." If that's your goal, well, lol, I've no more comments, since it is.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

Psst, CQ members already play other games with each other in their off time. Is the actual guild Conqueror pretty much meant to be for PWI? Yes. This is a guild for a certain game. RQ is a community which is rather different. Communities normally spawn from a guild in a game though and just grow.

Congratulations on being a community, too bad that doesn't make you better than any other guild in this game.

Oh and being able to leave a footprint in a game, we had that talk in the guild a long time ago. Back when we were being driven into the ground by 3 or 4 KOS I don't know how many and BL completely blocked us off from gaining more land, some people thought "At least people will remember we got the first land". People will think of PWI and think of how CQ is taking over the map like Warlord, not how RQ camped 29fb and random pked the server. Well then again, I guess people remember why they quit a game because they couldn't get past level 30.
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Psst, CQ members already play other games with each other in their off time.

No, Haiz, isketch doesn't count. <3
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I want to DoTA

p.s. iSketch does count.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You should really come to the next one.

Tuanstar challenged me to a 1v1 before class and my windrunner topped his huskar 4 to 2. He didn't do that bad, though.

I'm not a fan of 1v1 though. All 1v1 is is a lane dominance contest.

I'm thinking if we can find a couple more guilds that dota we could hold a tournament. Double elimination or something with a 1,000,000 entry fee and all entries go to the winner.

Would need like 8 sign ups at least, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For a 1v1 to be fair mode has to be
    -arshnpom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

because e-rep matters so much

im so jealous i bet you got the e-b1tches all over you son.
  • fuzzles
    edited February 2009
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    For a 1v1 to be fair mode has to be
    -arshnpom

Lies. -ar is never fair. The fairest would be -sh. You cannot get any fairer than -sh
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lies. -ar is never fair. The fairest would be -sh. You cannot get any fairer than -sh
    -arshnpom

You're an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    umm dont you pay attention to anything RQ does? They based their guild around challenging non-factors and bragging about it... lmao

nonfactors like your guild?

theyre mostly fighting cq/gz and now blt now...hence why i said integrity isn't worth the time.
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    nonfactors like your guild?

theyre mostly fighting cq/gz and now blt now...hence why i said integrity isn't worth the time.

Integrity just gets rolled, constantly. And yeah, we definitely go around hunting nonfactors all day long. You know, I see more GZ in fb29 than I do RQ. In fact, I know of only two people in RQ who still camp fb29 (stupid, STOP IT).
  • fuzzles
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You're an idiot.

Yeah, right. Like I'm gonna read an entire line of his post before responding.

Pfft. Think again.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yeah, right. Like I'm gonna read an entire line of his post before responding.

Pfft. Think again.

Nuff said.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    frenzi wrote: »
    Integrity just gets rolled, constantly. And yeah, we definitely go around hunting nonfactors all day long. You know, I see more GZ in fb29 than I do RQ. In fact, I know of only two people in RQ who still camp fb29 (stupid, STOP IT).

Umm... who exactly constantly rolls integrity? If hes still talking about that dota game that was just 5 people from the guild who play dota. And I seriously can't recall any recent time rq "rolled" us during pvp fights. (I guess you call your 8x farming our 6x as us being "rolled" though) b:bye
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Umm... who exactly constantly rolls integrity? If hes still talking about that dota game that was just 5 people from the guild who play dota. And I seriously can't recall any recent time rq "rolled" us during pvp fights. (I guess you call your 8x farming our 6x as us being "rolled" though) b:bye

Maybe they're talking about how you get **** weekly in TW despite having multiple attackers to distract RageQuit. Y'know, the same wars RQ set up stalls in just to laugh at you guys.

Go become a factor.
  • _howler_ - Lost City
    _howler_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Maybe they're talking about how you get **** weekly in TW despite having multiple attackers to distract RageQuit. Y'know, the same wars RQ set up stalls in just to laugh at you guys.

Go become a factor.

ur a factor o.o ? show ur mains avatar or stfu . seriously tho, why does it matter if someones a factor in an mmo? if being a factor is important to u then u take a look at ur life >_>. anyway RQ has more tw experice and prolly more ppl then Integ so what do u expect? doesn't make them a bad guild tho.

ps: not posting in this topic again because all it will do is entertain flamers ><