Forum Avatar

lextrux
lextrux Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
Hi

I'm not able to pick my main char as avatar.
My main char is LeXtruX\BM\. Because of the \ it sees the b as a backspace, but when I manually insert my my avatar as LeXtruX\\BM\\ or LeXtruX\\BM\ it won't do anything.
Could an admin please manually change my avatar?

I've tried sending a ticket, but when I press submit it won't send it!

Greetings
LeXtruX
Post edited by lextrux on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    \ is often an escape character. It probably slipped through the name filter. Please try the Support Ticketing through a different character name, while making clear the name of your character in the text of the problem. If the problem persists beyond that, try using a different web browser (firefox if you internet explorer normally, vice versa otherwise). If it persists even beyond that, PMing darthpanda16 is probably your best bet.

And do make clear that the naming thing was unintentional in the text of the ticket. PWE had some difficulties with the name filter a while ago, but names like that are really not good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lextrux
    edited February 2009
    Ok, I've tried ticketing with both browsers, neither work for me.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Please send DarthPanda16 a PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If our ticketing page isn't working on any of your browsers, please consider upgrading to the latest versions of Firefox, IE 8 Beta 2, Opera, or Chrome.

Please see this post to help you: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=741691&postcount=4
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • lextrux
    edited February 2009
    Hi

A few days ago I posted a problem with my avatar selection here.
    They told me to sent a ticket, but I've tried numerous times with different browsers and I can't send a ticket, please help me!
    I want LeXtruX\BM\ to be my avatar since that is my main char.

Thanks in advance
    LeXtruX
This discussion has been closed.