in game money to item mall gold

kentspet
kentspet Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
will someone please take a moment to explain this to me. the in game guide is very confusing (im a blond) b:chuckle
but anyway thanks in advance
foxy_pet
9 out of 10 voices in my head say dont shoot.
im a nonconformist.
Post edited by kentspet on

Comments

• fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Go to an auction NPC, talk to them, select the gold trading option, work it out from there. It's not rocket science.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • j93063
    j93063 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what an ****
  • Tenrip - Heavens Tear
    Tenrip - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Go to the Auctioneer NPC , in the most important cities, and select 'gold trading'. Than you have to deposit your in-game money [coins] and then you can buy GOLD. Prices're on the right ^^
    If you need more help, send me a PM ^^
    Have fun!
    Yeah, I'm a wizard..and I'm proud of it ^^

Executor of Guardians, an italian guild. All italian players are welcome :) PM me in game

If you are a newbie and need help, simply send me a PM in game or in forum and I will answer as soon as I can! b:thanks
    [I love pigs! Where are my little rose smiling pigs?! T_T]
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The "prices" that are on the right of that screen represent a list of outstanding offers to either buy or sell gold. You can make your transaction quickly by selecting to take one (or more) of these offers. Or, you can enter your own offer in the stack by using the fill-in box to say how much gold you are offering to buy or sell and at what price. Your coins (or gold if you are selling) sit in this gold market and you can go about your business. Check back periodically and see if your offer has been accepted by someone (in whole or in part). When it is, you will find gold (or coin) in your account that you can now withdraw to use.