Pros to being married in-game?

Quileute - Lost City
Quileute - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Soyeah.
I've been wondering if there are any pros to being married in the game.
I know all the items and such you get.
But don't you get like, extra dailies or double exp?
Post edited by Quileute - Lost City on

Comments

• Zilariah - Heavens Tear
    Zilariah - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    There is another daily you do get to take part in after you marry. You need so many of the wedding wines to active it tho. I read up on it ill try and find out the exact details for you.
    to wear the clothes you need to be lvl 20, the matchmaker is also in Arch so you would need to get there
    the quest was simple
    1) Buy bride / groom pack and click them to open them
    2) squad with your to be spouse
    3) speak to matchmaker in west district Archosaur
    4) male gives ticket, female gives knot - both will need to speak to him
    5) get system message and names above your head - Congrats :)

you will get 10 wedding gifts once your married which can be wine, candy, invites, or gold
    Wine - allows you to trade for any of the other items
    Candy - gives you 20 rep
    Invites - allow you to do crazy stone a second time in a day
    Gold - sell for 100k

Edit to add: yes clothes are forever :D

Found this info from another thread, I'm still looking for the info I found on it when I did some research.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    This post is bugged. please remove!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    The Wedding Invitation? The one that can be made with 6 Wedding Wines? The one that claims if you bring it to Tuheng will allow you to do "Crazy Stone" everyday?

Then is this where the rumors of another daily quest come from? And what exactly is this item, anything other than an uncorrected mistake?
    It says in the Wedding Invitation's tooltip "Take this to acquire the Crazy Stone quest from Tuheng once a day". This could either mean I get another daily, everyday, for using the Wedding Invitation once. Or, it could mean I need a new Wedding Invitation everyday.

Is a straight answer to much to ask for?
    dooom wrote: »
    One time only, and it requires the same stones as the daily, just the common versions.

NPC is at 533 645 in Arch

The Wedding Invitation allows you to do the Crazy stones an EXTRA time for THAT DAY.

So if you've already done your crazy stones for that day, you can do it again.

It only works once, it won't allow you to do 2 every day for the rest of your life.

So there you have it. You can do the daily crazy quest one extra time, a bonus for getting married. But just that one extra time. And looks like you need 6 wedding wines to make the invitation for that extra daily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You get a name above your head and pop-up messages reminding you to do the dishes and take out the garbage.

And as far as I know you don't need to be married to be able to use those wedding gifty thingys... like the extra crazy stone thingamajoodle.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    fuzzles wrote: »
    You get a name above your head and pop-up messages reminding you to do the dishes and take out the garbage.

And as far as I know you don't need to be married to be able to use those wedding gifty thingys... like the extra crazy stone thingamajoodle.
    Didn't you already post that line in one of these other wedding threads?
  • Quileute - Lost City
    Quileute - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Alrighty. See, I had always been told (by nubs, obviously) that you would be able to do your daily twice a day. Oh well. It's still worth it to have my significant one's name above my head. xD

And estimatedly, from someone who's been married in-game, and then resold all of the items..how much did you make in return? Saving up for this has been murdering us, and I haven't upgraded skills in about 10-15 levels. nn; So I'm just curious, as we don't really plan on using the items after marriage.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Alrighty. See, I had always been told (by nubs, obviously) that you would be able to do your daily twice a day. Oh well. It's still worth it to have my significant one's name above my head. xD

And estimatedly, from someone who's been married in-game, and then resold all of the items..how much did you make in return? Saving up for this has been murdering us, and I haven't upgraded skills in about 10-15 levels. nn; So I'm just curious, as we don't really plan on using the items after marriage.

Well on HT the candy sells for 200k each based on the normal price of 10k coins per point of rep. You can trade in the wedding wine for fb wine which you can sell based on whatever the price of that particular fb wine you pick.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    jemima wrote: »
    Didn't you already post that line in one of these other wedding threads?

Yes.. yes I did.

I see no reason not to flog a decreased horse.

Think of it as meat tenderising.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.