Don't run HHs w/ Millia (The novel)

Science - Lost City
Science - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I run a lot of HHs in game, but never have I run into someone so greedy, unscrupulous, and unintelligent in game.

My first experience in HHs w/ Millia (Veno) was a HH 80 run. She has an infinity w/ calling Gold Mats in HHs. At first a few people in the party were hesitant, but we let her/him call the mat for this run because supposedly Millia "desperately" needed Golden Spirits for crafting. On the first 1-3 run a Golden Spirit drops and she gets it. We do a second run and two more Golden Spirts drop so of course Millia calls these as well. At this point the party had enough of her greed and decided to sell off the gold mats with the profit split evenly between the members.

Here is where it get's interesting

So a few levels pass and now I'm farming HH 90 and low and behold the tank calls Millia to lure and guide us through the HH, and guess what? Yeah it's obvious Millia calls gold mats and she wont run unless she gets them.
Being a non-moron I check her equipment to see what Millia has crafted with the gold mat she got from the HH 80 run I did with her some time back. Being that she so desperately needed it to craft with I was eager to she this item. To my dismay she wasn't wearing anything that requires a Golden Spirit to craft.

Meanwhile the debate already began over if she was going to be allowed to lay claim to the Giant's Beast Shell (HH90 Gold mat that takes 252 Mysterious Chips to attain. For those that don't want to do the math that's about 12.6 mil). I ask VVarLord (The tank who put together, banked, and distributed mats for that HH 80 run) if he knew what happened with the Golden Spirit and was extremely shocked to find out Millia sold it to him for 2 million right after the run. So in essence while we (Other 5 members in the party) might of all left w/ 500k in mats for that HH 80 run Millia left with 2 million and still wanted the other two Golden Spirits that dropped as well.

Long read right? Well it doesn't end here

So being that Millia seems to be one of the few Venos that is willing to run non-guilded HHs it seems we're stuck. She/he demands gold mats, but the status quo on this server tends to be that in a party w/ non guildies everything is split evenly, and gold mats are sold and split evenly. Logically because of hiero burn tanks and healers are reimbursed for hiero loss with a larger share of mats. Millia is too good (or greedy for this), so comes up with the solution of providing Ultimate Substances the run for the right to reserve the gold mat. I still think the idea is stupid because in essence you're paying 150k for rights to a mat worth 12.6 mil (After finding out the value of the gold mat VVar also suggested that Millia would pay each member 500k for it if it dropped 2.65 mil), not to mention that VVar and I were providing subs in all our previous runs while splitting the gold mats for the entire parties profit.
No mats dropped this run and Millia left with nothing; asinine because if this person wasn't so greedy could have left with a even share of green mats.

Next run I do with Millia it seemed she altered her ransom. Now Millia will provide the 3 subs for ownership of the gold mat, but if doesn't drop will get all the Giants Beast Armor b:puzzled. Now people. . . most know HH 90 3-1 takes 3 subs to open, so anyone with a brain would assume that this deal was for one run (Or at least we thought). Also if another (As in one other than the mat Millia called) gold mat dropped we'd sell and split as normal. First run is completed, but unfortunately no Giant's Beast Shell (Gold mat that Millia called).

On the second run Image (Archer) provides the 3 subs because he wanted to call Evil Minion's Shell (HH 90 gold mat). Once again if any other gold mats were to drop they were sold and split evenly. So on the 2nd run the gold mat that Millia paid for a chance at on the 1st run dropped. Immediately this mentally stunted nut case starts to rejoice "My mat dropped!". My partner LilHeaven is totally confused just as I because we both assumed her chance at that mat was gone when it didn't drop on the run she reserved it on.

We start to explain to Millia the rules that we all agreed on. The scumbag in him/her activates and starts to explain to us that her and Image (Two members of a party that consisted of six people) agreed she gets to call the gold mat (Without consulting with anyone else of course).
Lil and I proceed to expose Millia out on her greed and b/s while a majority of the squad says they don't want to get involved. . . meanwhile whispering me how they disagree with Millia. b:lipcurl

The kicker is he/she shorted us the 500k lol
Post edited by Science - Lost City on

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh

my

days

la
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    VVarLord was a poor choice to zhen with in the first place. Like Pyrocide, he was kicked out of RQ BECAUSE he's a greedy ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    longest QQ ive ever read =/
    Since when do you call something for only one run when you are doing more than one. Dumbest thing I have ever heard. I think that if anyone is greedy its you Science because your the one who thinks that your entitled to a share of the mat that you admitted Millia called.

/wrists
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You know I go and help out without taking anything for it. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh

my

days

lor
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    100% bs

millia isnt greedy and he help a lot guildmates for free if you dont want him in HH dont invite him...everyone known millia need cape 90 so its normal he ask for behemot shell..

warmachine is the greedy one..he want belial soul whitout to go at HH lol
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »

Obviously, I'm the greedy bish. What happened with the gold mats you were supposed to sell and split the money of?

Oh wait
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Obviously, I'm the greedy bish. What happened with the gold mats you were supposed to sell and split the money of?

Oh wait

dude youa re a idiot we still have all gold mats, fierydevil has mats...i still can farm with fierydevil and lrod...please stfu you dont known a fu-ck...you scammed lorelai and blt(stealing salary) and tryed to scam yoshiki...you are a retar-ded thief.
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009
    Yes I scammed Lorelai and Yoshiki (Not sure how?) but funny enough they don't know how either!
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Way to derail the topic with your ****ing BS, Raven. Last I checked, this was about Millia, not warmachine. Do you really get bothered by people so much you have to bring them up where they're not involved at all? I suggest you turn off the computer and go outside if you're going to let ONLINE PEOPLE get to you that much.
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    Way to derail the topic with your ****ing BS, Raven. Last I checked, this was about Millia, not warmachine. Do you really get bothered by people so much you have to bring them up where they're not involved at all? I suggest you turn off the computer and go outside if you're going to let ONLINE PEOPLE get to you that much.

who are you?new warmachine e-gf?lol

i was talking about millia not about nubmachine
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009

What's this, then?

Btw, I'm everyone's e-gf, babe. ;D
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    What's this, then?

are you a slu-t :o?
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    are you a slu-t :o?

no. shaye is just that good.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    no. shaye is just that good.

For some reason I think I know you. Did you play Rohan?

And dude, Raven is living under a rock or something, if a person from Heaven's Tear seems to know more about me than he does.
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    longest QQ ive ever read =/
    Since when do you call something for only one run when you are doing more than one. Dumbest thing I have ever heard. I think that if anyone is greedy its you Science because your the one who thinks that your entitled to a share of the mat that you admitted Millia called.

/wrists

You obviously can't read. . . I'd go through it again, but what's the point? You're illiterate. . .
    I didn't need a share of the gold mat. Notice how I didn't mention one thing about me wanting or needing a portion of the gold. Point is the stipulation was set for Millia to pay 3 subs for one run. The run she paid for no gold dropped. . . end of story. Ironically I highlighted the power points for people like you who can't seem to comprehend English, but I guess you missed it. That or you're Millia's guild mate

*Spoiler* Jesus is Millia's guild mate
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    100% bs

millia isnt greedy and he help a lot guildmates for free if you dont want him in HH dont invite him...everyone known millia need cape 90 so its normal he ask for behemot shell..

Raven I don't know you, but honestly I've never heard anything good about you. . .

I'll end this very shortly. You're this persons guild mate and obviously extremely biased. I'm not in GZ so you really shouldn't assume everyone knows what's happening within your guild (Common sense right?). Or maybe you're that narcissistic that you believe everyone keeps tabs on the GZ HH wish list (lol). . . In a non-guilded HH you break even because no one there owes you anything. . . They're not your guild mates

PWI needs to administer logic and I.Q. test to people before they let people download the game. The overall intelligence of the community is seriously lacking
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    PWI needs to administer logic and I.Q. test to people before they let people download the game. The overall intelligence of the community is seriously lacking

oh the irony b:pleased
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What's this, then?

OMG I have a an e-gf b:victory i have to show my mom this post.....she thought i was hopeless
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    syl wrote: »
    OMG I have a an e-gf b:victory i have to show my mom this post.....she thought i was hopeless

I'm not sure she'd like to hear the kinds of things I'll do to you... ;D
  • dekciw
    edited February 2009

Jailbait b:cute
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Ice cream. b:dirtyb:dirty
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ice cream. b:dirtyb:dirty

Oh, those things are reserved for men with big black ****...like Inflammable.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    100% bs

dont worry wash gets **** by belail 24/7
  • Science - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Admin feel free to lock both threads. I proved my point and all Miliia did was troll and then create a separate thread of his own. . . Very clever Millia and a great way to take the attention off my original post while avoiding actually explaining your actions. So I'm done you have way too many low tricks for me.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/machimonsters/Exposed.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/machimonsters/Exposed2.jpg

Not saying it proves a point, but it would seem I'm not the problem b:bye I don't even use the forums because a majority of people are just as dense here as they are in game. 12th and final post >.<
    edited February 2009
    For some reason I think I know you. Did you play Rohan?

And dude, Raven is living under a rock or something, if a person from Heaven's Tear seems to know more about me than he does.

yes'm i did =D was a level 55 ish.... str predator.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    yes'm i did =D

Same name? I do remember a certain female guild leader whipping a StickyGreen dhan over something involving me. :o Can't remember her name there, but she was Delerium here when we started first day of OB. She still play?
    edited February 2009
    omg.... no.. i miss jenn T__T, but yea same name, i was torian server... lol this is sweet, should i remember you?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    omg.... no.. i miss jenn T__T, but yea same name, i was torian server... lol this is sweet, should i remember you?

Perhaps. I don't think I liked you very much back then though. Was Celo from Shinsei. Then again, it was a petty carebear argument, if I remember correctly.

I miss her too. D: We were planning on playing PvE together and being the first **** couple. I was gonna call myself Estelle, and she Delerium...so I'd marry a level 1 male char called DeIrium, and she'd marry one called EsteIIe.
    edited February 2009
    Perhaps. I don't think I liked you very much back then though. Was Celo from Shinsei. Then again, it was a petty carebear argument, if I remember correctly.

I miss her too. D: We were planning on playing PvE together and being the first **** couple. I was gonna call myself Estelle, and she Delerium...so I'd marry a level 1 male char called DeIrium, and she'd marry one called EsteIIe.

lol me and her had some "fun" times. b:dirty she had to quit cause of RL drama with family. she was reason i rolled on PvE server. -.-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.