Looking for someone to level and hang out with.

Options
digitael
digitael Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I have a 20 cleric and I have to say it is boring playing alone. My friend is a werefox but he can easy solo without me, and I like to heal a lot so I am bored playing with werefoxes, because I can't heal their pet, and it makes me useless!

I guess I picked a bad class because it seems to be hard to get a group as a cleric, but if anyone wants a buddy to level with let me know, I live to heal!
Post edited by digitael on

Comments

• Yugoslav - Heavens Tear
    Yugoslav - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    if you play Heavens Tier.. look for Yugoslav - I always need free healing and some chitchat enriches the hours i spend playing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - sneering at the world is better than barking at it anyday -
  • digitael
    digitael Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hey yup I am on Heaven's Tear too. My name is Aeriee, I'll look you up thanks :)
  • Rapmasterz - Lost City
    Rapmasterz - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i need someone to help me levle up im levle 5 blademaster i need someone to helpb:cry
  • Rapmasterz - Lost City
    Rapmasterz - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

i need help levling anyone out there in lost city im levle 5 blademasterb:beg
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    digitael wrote: »
    I have a 20 cleric and I have to say it is boring playing alone. My friend is a werefox but he can easy solo without me, and I like to heal a lot so I am bored playing with werefoxes, because I can't heal their pet, and it makes me useless!

I guess I picked a bad class because it seems to be hard to get a group as a cleric, but if anyone wants a buddy to level with let me know, I live to heal!
    At higher levels it should be pretty easy for you to find a group. Every squad needs a cleric. But I know how you feel - the 1-20 solo quests are a pain if you're a support cleric! >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • Rockgantz - Heavens Tear
    Rockgantz - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well I have a level 14 blade master named Xenaaah so you can look me up digitael or anyone else that plays on Heavens Tear.