hey can you list the pets in order and when you get them like
wolf lvl 2
scorp lvl 2
Post edited by narasuke on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That's impossible. About half the monsters in the game are tamable, so making a list of them would be insane. Just look the monsters up on www.pwdatabase.com/pwi, that'll show you what monsters are tamable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bahira - Sanctuary
    Bahira - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Some values are provided on the topics like on the cactus thread.

Generally: the lower the starting level, the higher the stats compared to other pets on the same level. The higher starting level pets starts with more skills.
    Light Venomancer
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Some values are provided on the topics like on the cactus thread.

Generally: the lower the starting level, the higher the stats compared to other pets on the same level. The higher starting level pets starts with more skills.

Yeah, it looks like you either go for better initial abilities, lower stats, less coin buying ability upgrades/abilities, or higher stats, lower starting abilites and more coin buying/upgrading abilities.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    Spellbind - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Check out this site for most of the best pets and their growth charts. Their stats you'll have to look up on your own....
  • barbequepirate
    barbequepirate Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Perhaps the Venomancer community could work on a guide listing all the pets, their initial stats, and maybe (at some point) their ending stats. Of course this would take a large quantity of time and a great deal of trouble.

Mayhap Ill make this a personal project...
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Perhaps the Venomancer community could work on a guide listing all the pets, their initial stats, and maybe (at some point) their ending stats. Of course this would take a large quantity of time and a great deal of trouble.

Mayhap Ill make this a personal project...

It's my project in progress, and it requires a lot of inventory space.

• barbequepirate
    edited January 2009
    It's my project in progress, and it requires a lot of inventory space.
    Ha ha, I could imagine. If you would like some help, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Ha ha, I could imagine. If you would like some help, feel free to drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

I have numbers for about 61 different pets spanning 10 different types from both my own data and some from someone else. From that I've found correlations between different pets that are from the same family. It's pretty interesting, if you were to ask me.

• barbequepirate
    edited January 2009
    It sounds interesting. Perhaps I'll work on my own research on this topic. I better start making room in my inventory.
  • Taimed - Sanctuary
    Taimed - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    where can u find the Courageous Undine
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They are down in the Winged Elf area. Can't remember exactly where, but down around the center bottom of the map I think. I grabbed a couple eggs from them the other day when I was out exploring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Bahira - Sanctuary
    Bahira - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm also working on a Pet Database for the international server. I'm startet to create a MySql Database and start to write some scripts to enter and read it. Work is on progress.

There are to much pets to collect them all for one player. But a strong enough community could handle it.
    Light Venomancer