BlackOni now recruiting!!!

Options
ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
ArcAzrael - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
BlackOni is a Faction/Guild in the Sanctuary server of Perfect World International.

This is a Faction made to enjoy playing PWI together and also- its sole purpose to dominate Territory Wars in the near future. We are a mature, skilled and active group of players that wants just to have fun. Some find their fun in solo/squad-questing, others in just plain randomness and some just enjoy the silly guild chat..in short, SPAM or sometimes *Live*DRAMA . We see our guild as a long term commitment, a place where we build and grow friendships. Each member of the guild is responsible for creating and maintaining a fun guild atmosphere. Whining, harassing people for help, selfishness and childish behavior will not be tolerated.

We are looking for active , fun and friendly people. PM me, IGN: ArcAzrael
Rules & Regulations, we made it simple:

1) Be active [ Ya this part i am aware that most people are working , having exam and so on , so try to be active. If your going to overseas or taking a break do inform me or faction-mates/ guildmates or w/e you wanna call them,xD ]
2) Be cooperative and polite
3) No immature behavior such as asking other faction members to leech them or power level them over and over again, spamming is acceptable only if the faction chat is dry.
4) Lastly have fun, and play hard!

This is a multi-racial Faction that our members are scattered around the world. Poland, Netherlands, US and South-East Asia. [GMT -5:00]

If you are looking to join our faction, please fill out an application on our website AFTER you have registered at gamestreet, then click the "join guild button" in our website. This will prompt you to another page which is the Application page, or feel free to contact one of our faction officers in game.
We're currently recruiting players of at least lvl20+, preferably with previous MMO experience, although we won't hold it against you if you are a power-leveler kinda player. Our current focus is to be able to participate in the Territory Wars, so our Faction is in a grindfest as of now.

We are a friendly faction of enthusiastic players!
Most of us have been playing for almost 3 weeks now aswell as experienced MMO addicts in other games such as WoW, Sho online, Lineage II and runescape(lol, who doesnt play this cr*p)..so we bring a fair amount of experience and gameplay to contribute to the game itself. Its good to see our existing members leveling themselves and therefore leveling the guild aswell, making us a stronger force in the battle against faction domination in PWI.

There is always something going on, whether it be PVP, FB runs, future TWs or just having fun in chat... we all have to show our devotion to the game, so get in and get involved!
PM me(ArcAzrael), Evadoll or OniN for further details on how to join and should you have anything interesting to add, please let us know, or simply use the forums in our website. ^_^

-ArcAzrael, ciao
Post edited by ArcAzrael - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:victoryNoyPi players are more welcome here than in any other Faction!!!

Mga dodz!< sali na kau... apparently we only hav 3 pinoys/nay in our faction so sali n kau, What are you guys waiting for.Apply now and BE RECRUITED ASAP!
  • rewo
    rewo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hey, i havent started the game just yet (im waiting for the game to come in the mail should be another week :p) but id like to join your guild.

I will be Rewo in game and im not decided if i want to be a blademaster or archer yet, i have about 4-5 years experience with MMO's so i know how to deciepher(sp?) good leveling tactics :p

but considering ill be level 1 when i wish to join, will you still accept me? :D
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    rewo wrote: »
    Hey, i havent started the game just yet (im waiting for the game to come in the mail should be another week :p) but id like to join your guild.

I will be Rewo in game and im not decided if i want to be a blademaster or archer yet, i have about 4-5 years experience with MMO's so i know how to deciepher(sp?) good leveling tactics :p

but considering ill be level 1 when i wish to join, will you still accept me? :D

As i stated earlier, "preferably with previous MMO experience, although we won't hold it against you if you are a power-leveler kinda player." ..we will accept any class, any level for as long as you had have any other MMO experience..~ciao, I'll leave a spot open for ya'^_^ have fun playing PWI
  • ArcAzrael - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Our Faction's current roster:
    Leader:
    ArcAzrael, Wizard lvl45+

Director:
    OniN, Cleric lvl35+

Marshal(s):
    Evadoll, Venomancer lvl40+
    Sonic_Arrow, Archer lvl35+
    Greatfox, Blade Master lvl30+

Executor(s):
    massattack, Barbarian lvl35+
    xXxNZhealxXx, Cleric lvl25+
    Scottnet, Barbarian lvl25+
    xophian, Barbarian lvl20+
    xNailah, Venomancer lvl20+

New recruit(s)/ Commissioner(s):
    grimxcore, Blade Master lvl20+
    Sexydevil, Venomancer lvl35+
    crackofdeath, Wizard lvl20+
    ohowiride, Wizard lvl10+
    Xiiol, Blade Master lvl20+

Other(s):
    Fenrall, her main (lvl60+ Venomancer) helps us with FBs and Mini Boss quests.
    BlackOni_FBM, FBM stands for Faction-Bank-Manager... apparently, PWI haven't created a Guild-vault so I made this acc to be our temporary Guild-bank and our guildies donate to this acc.