Stormrage Eagleon

Options
BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Archer
OK, I was wondering is it worthy to lvl up this skill. I haven't done it yet cause I think it will have some usage only in pvp and duels. How do u think?
6k metal dmg is very good really but...
Just need advice from higher lvl archers about this skill.
My people, some of them have run away to the hills
and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
I will fight no more....
Post edited by BloodCountes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IShoOtCatZ - Lost City
    IShoOtCatZ - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm thinking the same thing, at level 1 though it ain't a good way of spending 2 sparks, actually it's a waste of 2 sparks full stop. Adding this into a lightning combo would be great on a BM or Barb, would make kiting easier (does the slow work pvp?). Seems it would be good on an archer too. The usefulness of this skill will be in the later levels but later on everyone finds out how useful metal resistance is so the damage from the DoT is reduced a lot each tick. If this didn't cost 2 sparks I would get it up, but it does so it's best to invest those sparks into spark eruption or barrage of arrows. Barrage of arrows pwns in TW, so get it up anyway if you don't zhen. I would also like to hear opinions from people on this spell.
    [SIGPIC]http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/9623/catlauncherqj2.png[/SIGPIC]
    iShoOtCatZ - Lv.7x Archer - RageQuit
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:surrender still @ lvl1 for me
  • Lordexion - Lost City
    Lordexion - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    don't mind using it in duels u'll end the battle in not even 10 secs while this is a 30 sec DPS but about pvp u wanna focus yur spark on your shield or spark erupt.Maybe later on wen u'll have (idk what lvl) 3 sparks.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I dont have level 1 of that horrid skill.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have all skills maxed except that one. 30 seconds to do 11k is worthless, if it was 15 seconds, maybe that could be called an ultimate. You can stack 5 poison arrows in that time and do 2-3x the dmg.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i dont like the skill at all and its still level 0 but if i ever get the skill book i might **** around with it
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Its actually a tiny bit usefull - but only in pve b:surrender.

Like these phy immune bosses you face in TW and fb89 when u have to use all the metal **** u have in the skill bank. Also woodbased bosses with massive hp, i can see how Stormrage Eagleon is usefull there. Or when like BLT/RQ/Other guild is trying to crash/ks a world boss your party is killing and u use dmg over time skills not to loose the boss - since u better help save the cleric thats afk and about to get perditioned b:bye. Than go back to regular shots. But overall its a sucky skill, maybe its decent at lvl 10 against barbs...i have no clue since mine only lvl 2.