Robes or Light Armor

Options
leafliss
leafliss Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi guys :D I am making a wizard and so far got her to level 13. i was wondering if it is too late to switch to from a pure magic Build to a light armor build, because i keep dying...A LOT....
Post edited by leafliss on

Comments

• Kikuzakura - Sanctuary
    Kikuzakura - Sanctuary Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    leafliss wrote: »
    Hi guys :D I am making a wizard and so far got her to level 13. i was wondering if it is too late to switch to from a pure magic Build to a light armor build, because i keep dying...A LOT....

If you really want to, you can get reset scrolls from the boutique, but they cost real money or hundreds of thousands of coins, but I think that you should not do this. Personally, I made a mistake on one of my levels and did not put my points into magic, and I have been regretting that choice -- I wish we could trade our stats!
    b:chuckle

But you should learn to kite. Wizards have some of the best kiting skills of any class.

I also like teaming up with a blademaster -- this can really help both of you -- especially when you learn how to work together. And squads work some much faster than kiting.

Also, you can start using light armor in your later level by raising your dexterity and strength. But you can only go back to pure magic using reset scrolls
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Stick with pure magic or there is not much point being a wizard.
    All classes do not play the same you know...there are particular methods to being a wizard and standing toe to toe with a mob is not good.
    If you want to try your theory make a new character and experiment.
  • _Arrow_ - Lost City
    _Arrow_ - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    you both are lvl 13

lvl 13 is what? 30-40 minutes of work? 1 hour tops, if you want light armor i would start over or very carefully plan a way to get you on the light armor build with the stats you have now
    Infamous (PvP guild) recruiting 40+
    PK/FB/Vent/TS/HH
    PM me on Lost City b:victory
  • caprizj
    caprizj Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    if u really wanna change might as well change to archer...
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You can go la mage youll lose a little bit of dmg for a lot of survivability or you can stay robe and be a glass cannon. Youll hit like a truck but youll be a easy kill pvp and pve wise
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Read Pandora's guide in the wizard section. You will never have a lot of survivability but la has a little more than pure int. You are so early in the game right now that it would be really easy to just stop adding int and get your strength and dex up in the next 4 levels to LA if you really want... although you may want to wait for la until 60+.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]