Please Advice me ^^

Crocat - Sanctuary
Crocat - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
Okey firstly, My name is CroCat ^^ im 18 soon. And i rly like MMORPG. Firsts i play Metin2UK but got me rly mad so gave up ^^. Then i search on Google bout free MMORPG n asked freiends they all sad PW PW PW !! :D So i joined ^^ Im playing bout 6 days ^^ and im lvl 35. Okey hyperactive as i am ^^ i rushed in the game before knowing anything. So i messed up a bit my Venomacer a bit^^
here are my stats at lvl 35
30 Vit
MAG 115 ( with items + )
DEX 5 ( had been 15 but i bought basic reset note ( as i sad i fkd up it ) )
Strength 25

Okey now the big problem is SKILLS!!!
I almost boguht ^^ all the skills for normal n fox version AND I DOTN EVEN USE FOX that the irony ^^. I got bout 6 skills on lvl 1 n 2 on lvl 2 for FOX

Pls Advice to start again from lvl 0 or continue and ignore this skills ?
Post edited by Crocat - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    don't worry about the skills. and never be sorry for lvling them too much, (well just in case u don' have money... u can be a bit sad :P ) fox form isn't quite useless, u should lvl the debuffing and amp dmg skills
    so, continue with this char since Spirit points are not a problem
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Crocat - Sanctuary
    Crocat - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    actualy no ^^ im used to "lvling"or so called here grinding So i like to kill alot of mobs ^^ and i rly hate thos quests go her ego ther then fly ther n ther omfg pissing me off ^^
  • saidje
    saidje Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    actualy no ^^ im used to "lvling"or so called here grinding So i like to kill alot of mobs ^^ and i rly hate thos quests go her ego ther then fly ther n ther omfg pissing me off ^^

My experience tells me this game's exp is quest based. You need to do the quests to get decent exp.

You can grind away now, but later - lvl 40+ - it will become very apparent that grinding cannot be the only way to gain levels.

There will be times that you will come back here looking for more quests to do when you realize this. Thankfully the Quest Tips section of the forum has plenty of guides.

At level 18 you don't have to worry about how you bought skills. Do the quests and you should get enough coin and spirit to get the ones you need and keep them leveled.

I suggest reading Comprehensive Venomancer Guide for what skills to get and what to leave at level 1 as a start.

Good luck!
    Saidje
    Saidje
    Having a high post count doesn't make you anything in the game.
    Unless you're attempting to kiss up to a GM and you KNOW what that makes you
    . :D