lvl 37 Veno has no spark

Saitada - Sanctuary
Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
edited August 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
ok. I'm danged if I can find it with this garbage search engine PWI forums has.

WHAT quest do you have to do to get your Spark? My g/f's veno is lvl 37 now, and she has YET to locate the quest and I can't remember where I got mine.

Her cultivation level is Aware of Principle. The cultivation level is Aware of Harmony for Spark... I'm also danged if I can find a fricking listing of cultivation levels and when your supposed to get them and what skills/spells you can aquire when you get them so..

if anybody knows.. or knows WHERE the info is.. please be kind enough to tell me before I start screaming obscenities at my monitor, pwi, the chinese devs that made such a twisty turny go here, go there, go here repeat this quest 40 times, kill that mob once, now go here go back to the mob you just killed and kill it 50 times, go over here, run that way. talk to your butt. go back and kill that mob 100 times again...... game.

*grumbles to myself*

Saitada
Post edited by Saitada - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The lvl 29 Culti IIRC o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Arrow_ - Lost City
    _Arrow_ - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah the lvl 29, it's when you get your first skill that needs spark
    Infamous (PvP guild) recruiting 40+
    PK/FB/Vent/TS/HH
    PM me on Lost City b:victory
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    shes done it. No spark.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    in the skill window @ the npc you gotta hit the right arrow to see more of the available skills.
    Spark is usually in the 2nd page of skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm suspecting that there might be a terminology/nomenclature issue going on here. A 'spark' is merely a term for 100 chi. When your chi bar fills up, the 'spark' is the little gem-looking thing next to it that lights up, and your chi bar empties out and starts filling again.

Is that the question?
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've actually found the advanced search on these forums to be quite good.

Try this site for quests and quest descriptions. Make sure you're in the International version of the wiki.
  • Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You won't have the chi bar for spark if you don't have the skill that requires a spark.

Make sure she has the skill that requires a spark. I forgot the name of the lowest skill you can get that requires spark, but check your skill list. If you don't have it, then get it then you'll see your chi bar for spark.

-Weng
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    silly thought but of course you realize you need to fill up your chi bar before you get any spark ?!
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    ok the problem is not that she doesn't have Chi. The problem is, the skills she needs to GET a spark (i.e. the ones that require a spark to use) are greyed out and even though she has the correct level, correct spiritual cultivation, enough coin and enough sp to purchase the skills, she can't. Thus no spark.

The only thing I can think of is she missed a quest somewhere and neither of us have been able to figure out where. Either that, or her character is bugged worse than her lopsided **** and inability to change skin color (we have spent cash on THREE scrolls now to change her skin tone and it doesn't work, and of course PWI Support is worse than worthless on THAT issue.. their response do it again and again and again which costs us cash).

Saitada
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ok the problem is not that she doesn't have Chi. The problem is, the skills she needs to GET a spark (i.e. the ones that require a spark to use) are greyed out and even though she has the correct level, correct spiritual cultivation, enough coin and enough sp to purchase the skills, she can't. Thus no spark.
    Does she have the correct predecessor skill? If you look at the skill tree, any new skill requires you know all the skills above it in the tree.
    Either that, or her character is bugged worse than her lopsided **** and inability to change skin color (we have spent cash on THREE scrolls now to change her skin tone and it doesn't work, and of course PWI Support is worse than worthless on THAT issue.. their response do it again and again and again which costs us cash).
    I believe one of the veno models is bugged and you can't change its skin color. I heard doing so changes the tail color instead.
  • JettaBugg - Heavens Tear
    JettaBugg - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    how do you get to the Aware of Harmony?
    I'm still Aware of Principle. I've gone to spiritual cultivator and to lost city elder.
    Mine spark is grayed out but only because I don't have the right spiritual cultivation. Any ideas? I thought that's what the original question was in this post but I bet you all might know where I go or what I do?
  • deadstruction
    deadstruction Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    try to go in find quest and look for an orange quest and do it
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • RiiC - Raging Tide
    RiiC - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Finally some defining information!
    I've been searching in vain for what the H*ll a Spark was. It seems I need them to fuel some of my skills.
    Isn't it amazing how simple little tid-bits of info seem to left out by the PWI developers.
    A good glossary would solve this lack of info problem don't you think?
    I gotta head ache...
    Now I need details about Chi.
  • RiiC - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010
    I'm suspecting that there might be a terminology/nomenclature issue going on here. A 'spark' is merely a term for 100 chi. When your chi bar fills up, the 'spark' is the little gem-looking thing next to it that lights up, and your chi bar empties out and starts filling again.

Is that the question?

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Finally some defining information!
    I've been searching in vain for what the H*ll a Spark was. It seems I need them to fuel some of my skills.
    Isn't it amazing how simple little tid-bits of info seem to left out by the PWI developers.
    A good glossary would solve this lack of info problem don't you think?
    I gotta head ache...
    Now I need details about Chi.
  • RiiC - Raging Tide
    edited August 2010

Is that the question?
    I've actually found the advanced search on these forums to be quite good.

Try this site for quests and quest descriptions. Make sure you're in the International version of the wiki.

Ok if you think the search engine is so great do a search for "SPARK" and see what you get... Nadda
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    to Saitada the only thing you need to get the spark skill is to be Aware of Harmony it is in no skill tree.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pssst... Necro.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Me hates necro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.