Trading Coins from server to server?

nocheeze
nocheeze Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
So I was just wondering if it is illegal to trade coins that you have on one server to a different server? If its not I have 3mill to trade from lost city to Sanctuary. If it is I am sorry and any gm/mod can close it.

P.S. I looked through the forum rules and I couldn't find anything saying that I couldn't.

Thanks b:bye
Running just delays it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by nocheeze on

Comments

• Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't think it's possible to trade coins between servers (?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Thats not even possible..b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I doubt the servers are actually connected to eachother. You cannot send gold, zen, or items from one to the other and characters are also isolated to a single server.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm going to say it isn't possible because it would have to be done with a character transfer which isn't available, and there isn't currently a mechanic to transfer coins which could, potentially, unbalance a servers in-game economy.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It'll unbalance it big time. Imagine, Factions with huge territory sending huge coin masses from server to server. Global economic failure in PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • nocheeze
    nocheeze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I guess I wasn't clear enough about what I was saying. I meant that if someone has a character on say Heavens tear and Lost city and I have a character on both Heavens tear and Lost city as well, could I trade them my 3mill from my char to their char on Lost City for their 3mill on Heavens tear from their char to my char or would that be illegal?
    Running just delays it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I imagine it would be fine. I have seen people doing it in the past with no repercussions that I am aware of, nor comments my moderators or GM's.
    However, I am not a GM, this is just a guess, don't count on it being the case.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    it is impossible in anyway to even interact with any player outside of your own server.
    Back.
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've seen this happen in other games and unfortunately it resulted in many scamming cases where money was traded in one server but not returned in the other. This led to it being class as 'illegal' or against ToS.

Please consider the risks.
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    nocheeze wrote: »
    I guess I wasn't clear enough about what I was saying. I meant that if someone has a character on say Heavens tear and Lost city and I have a character on both Heavens tear and Lost city as well, could I trade them my 3mill from my char to their char on Lost City for their 3mill on Heavens tear from their char to my char or would that be illegal?
    I don't know if that is against the rules or not but it just sounds like a bad idea to me. Who's to say the person you are trading with will give you their coins after you've given up yours (or that they even have a character on the other server for that matter)?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    gl get scammed my friend ^_^
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]