VENOMACER lv60 COURAGE

Options
Flamingchill - Heavens Tear
Flamingchill - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
Alas, my fellow veno's, NEVER believe any being who tells you that you suck after lv60. Aye, lemme point out a few- no a LOT of pros after lv60..

MORE RARE PETS TO TAME = MORE CASH = BETTER GEAR
OUR POWERFUL TANKS WILL CUMMULATE MASSIVE TANK SKILLS!b:angry
AT LV63 AFTER NEXT HEAL UPGRADE, AND WITH A GOOD MAGIC TANK(FROG, ANTELOPE, ODDFOOT PUP LORD, ETC), YOU CAN SOLO TT 1-1,
MY FORMULA FOR WHAT YOU GET FROM SOLO MODE IS- 1 CHIETEN EDGE, 1 BROKEN DRUM, 2-4 MIRAGE CELESTONES, A LOT OF SKELETON PEICES, AND OTHER RANDOM STUFF. AKA 100K +100275KK +60-120K + 10-15K +1K - 60K(SUB) = 260-275K POSSIBLE PROFIT.
DONT FORGET SINCE WE LVL SLOW, WE HAVE MORE TIME TO SAVOUR THE GAME AND NOT BE OVERLOADED WITH STRESS
NOW MY VENOMANCERS I WILL SHOW YOU A ANCIENT LEGENDARY SECRET EPIC ULTIMATE AWESOME GODZILLA LIKE CHUCK NORRIS STYLE BRUCE LEE OWNING VENOMANCER BUILD
EVERY EVEN LVL +4 MAGIC AND +1 STR
EVERY ODD LVL +4 MAGIC AND +1 VIT
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT, +3 MAGIC +2 VIT
YOUR GEAR SHOULD HAVE +MAG AND +STR
THIS BUILD IS ULTIMATE!
ENOUGH STR FOR WHATEVER, ENOUGH MAGIC TO NUKE DMG, AND ENOUGH VIT TO SURIVE. EVEN THO IM ONLY LV60, I HAVE 78 VIT WITHOUT GEAR, MY FORMULA IS VIT = STR X 2 - GEAR VIT PTS
MAGIC IS ALWAYS 4.5X YOUR LVL AT MINIMUM AND WITHOUT BARBARIAN BUFF I HAVE 2400HP, WITH A LV60 BARB'S HP BUFF, ITS 3000! NOW MY ELLOW VENOMANCERS, EMBRACE THE DIFFICULTIES AND STRIVE FOR VICTORY!
I curse you and my curse is that you be what you already are..!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Flamingchill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Noticed you turned on cruise control after the first sentence, good for you.

Also your "formula" wich was just adding, was completly flawed. You dont always get 1 drum and 1 edge, the droprate for each is 16.666% I believe and theres 6 drop slots, 3 per boss. So your more likely to only get one of them if any(I've farmed 40~mil of TT1-1 solo for varification too). You'd be lucky to get that many mirages as well. Your pricing is also inflated. Skeleton pieces arent worth mentioning, its harder to get rid of them then collect them.
    1 mat, 1-3 mirages/crusade order, skele pieces+dq
    100k + 25 -75k + 20k~ = 145~195k -60k(sub) = 85k~135k profit(not factoring repairs, and assuming no pots or hiero ticks)
    That's being generous.

Factoring in time, you can get pretty similar money values from grinding, at least in the later levels.

You want quick money?
    Steps:

1. Get Herc
    2. Find 3 friends
    3. Open squad mode 1-1
    4. Boot friends + do squad mode alone
    5. ????
    6. Profit! (600k~ a run, 30 mins per run for me)
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It is hard to make money in this game, you would not really make a lots of money even at higher level. I did 9 HH2-1 solo 2 weeks ago, all I got was 4 lion's skin, 5 forshura's armors, 1 black armor, 28 mirages. I got 1.9M by selling them, and I spend 1M in subs, so 900K profit for 6 hours of boring HH soloing plus the time I used to sell them. I can usually get 150k in drops when grinding, so you do not really make a lot of money by soloing HH.

Also for your build. even you have 4.5 x your level of MIG, you still do not have the fire power to deal enough damage in 10 seconds to kill your enemy in PVP, and you will steal aggro from your pet in PVE, so what's the point? I have much much more HP then you, and I only use pdef bouns items. but I still get one shot by anchors or wizards, I can escape from most barb and some BM. As a veno, you can PK, since you will have the open fire advantage and the time to send in your bee or phoenix. You stand no chance is a real PVP aganst other classes at or above your level.