possible bug?

Jandira - Sanctuary
Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
No one believes me, but I seem to have something weird going on.

Everytime I pick up (acquire) a Rubybead Herb it doesn't go in my inventory. First noticed when I had a squad mate ask for the one I had just picked up. No problem... I got to my inventory and it's not there. Seriously not there. So we go on. I pick up another and out of curiosity, check my inven. Not there.

Two days later, I'm killing by myself, no squad. I know I picked up at least 6 of them. They are not in my inventory. When I ask other players about it they think I'm a freak that can't find something in their invent.

It's not there. Seriously. And I know I picked them up. Only reason I want them is because they are supposed to be worth a lot of money. So no big deal other than the proof that I'm not an idiot.

Help me anyone? b:sad
Post edited by Jandira - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No one believes me, but I seem to have something weird going on.

Everytime I pick up (acquire) a Rubybead Herb it doesn't go in my inventory. First noticed when I had a squad mate ask for the one I had just picked up. No problem... I got to my inventory and it's not there. Seriously not there. So we go on. I pick up another and out of curiosity, check my inven. Not there.

Two days later, I'm killing by myself, no squad. I know I picked up at least 6 of them. They are not in my inventory. When I ask other players about it they think I'm a freak that can't find something in their invent.

It's not there. Seriously. And I know I picked them up. Only reason I want them is because they are supposed to be worth a lot of money. So no big deal other than the proof that I'm not an idiot.

Help me anyone? b:sad

did u happen to expand your inventory at all using a stone or anything?
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Might sound like a stupid question but,

Is your inventory full when you are trying to harvest them? cause if it is they will just drop on the ground and you might not notice lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Might sound like a stupid question but,

Is your inventory full when you are trying to harvest them? cause if it is they will just drop on the ground and you might not notice lol!

its not an actual herbs its an item dropped by monsters.
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    no to all questions

no my inventory is not full

i did increase it, but only by 8 slots, i can see them all easily
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you can gather any screen shots of your inventory, and the system message saying that you have picked one up to Customer Support, they will see if they can help you.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well i heard of a similar items poofing thing and they found that their problem was they were accidentally dropping while flying.. u happen to run around with inventory open or anything?
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    To the GM thanks, I'll try that.

to the suggestion of an open inventory while flying... um no.
  • drakanson
    drakanson Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Umm could it be that they are part of something like spiritual cultivation or something like that? I have a LOT but I don't know what they are for. I tried the database but it has no useful information. gl with your search