Conqueror v Bloodlust

Comments

• Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is a statement coming from someone in a guild capable of zerging. In an evenly matched TW, the defense team needs more strategy than the attacking team. Any person that knows even the slightest bit about tactics would understand that. No offense of course Haiz, but you guys in CQ have the firepower to simply zerg and win. If any real competition ever arises, you will find it much harder to attack when the defense has complex teams and a strategy.

explain to me what kind of tactic you can really have defending in this game

1.everyone stand at the base

2.when they rush us send warriors in

3. everybody start killing each other

4. send catas down the lanes they are not coming down

TW doesnt usually get more complicated than that. It doesn't require to much tactic or teamwork to be any good at them from what I've seen.
  • Josh - Lost City
    Josh - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2009

TW doesnt usually get more complicated than that. It doesn't require to much tactic or teamwork to be any good at them from what I've seen.

Envy you forgot... Cleric go up in the air and heal flamer and archers all use your anti stun pots and zhen from the air! and EVERYONE PULL OUT YOUR ANNOYING PETS TO THE POINT I CANT HEAL YOU!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Envy you forgot... Cleric go up in the air and heal flamer and archers all use your anti stun pots and zhen from the air! and EVERYONE PULL OUT YOUR ANNOYING PETS TO THE POINT I CANT HEAL YOU!

dont forget, archers, to use paralyze to stop those zhens!! b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I wouldnt say we have much more firepower then blt

You'd be very surprised. Look at the composition of your guild and it's levels. You have a lot more firepower than BLT. BLT had major defense, not enough attack. And the power they did have wasn't used properly because its former leader's e-peen was too big to take some decent advice.

That's what I'm saying. If you know anything about tactics/strategy, you'd know defense is more than a sit and wait game in an evenly matched TW. When you fight a guild that zergs, you need a counter-strategy to prevent the zergs from being powerful. If you fight a guild that uses a complex attack strategy, you need a way to see their plan, and disable it. Sitting in base and waiting for your enemy to beat on your crystal is the fastest way to fail, and a sign that your leader isn't very smart when it comes to leading a guild to victory in these kind of wars. The only time sitting in base and waiting ever works is if the defending team is significantly more powerful than the attacking team; the attack will basically be running into a brick wall in that case.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    WR = defense

conqueror has 6/7 of the 90+ wrs in the server, with the odd one being GstormT

MG = defense against catapullers

conqueror has the highest levels and most powerful mages hands down.

EA = attack

this server is filled with eas tbh, and bloodlust has quite a good number of big spenders playing high level eas.

WB = attack

bloodlust has the most high level wb in the server so they have this advantage.

There are much more cash shop users in bloodlust than any other guild, many of them outequip their opponents by a lot, so they definately have more fire power.
    They just lack the potent defenders like good wrs that have the equipment to take hits and full int mgs that can actually take out catapullers.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    WR = defense

conqueror has 6/7 of the 90+ wrs in the server, with the odd one being GstormT

MG = defense against catapullers

conqueror has the highest levels and most powerful mages hands down.

EA = attack

this server is filled with eas tbh, and bloodlust has quite a good number of big spenders playing high level eas.

WB = attack

bloodlust has the most high level wb in the server so they have this advantage.

There are much more cash shop users in bloodlust than any other guild, many of them outequip their opponents by a lot, so they definately have more fire power.
    They just lack the potent defenders like good wrs that have the equipment to take hits and full int mgs that can actually take out catapullers.

Taking out catapullers is not as easy as just nuking with mages. Its really hard to kill a high level tank in tiger form, fully buffed, when they have multiple clerics spamming heals, and apotecary pots.

Firepower needs to be directed at the right places at the right times to be effective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:victory Thats where WFs become handy!

b:sad Too bad we don't have too many of those in CQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lorelai - Lost City
    Lorelai - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I didn't turn up so it was, of course, doomed to failure

>_>

<_<

:3?

Shame no video of it though, would have been fun to watch. D:
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Bl has not numbers for win TW anymore...no mages and too many low levels(15 vs 15 prolly blt is guild most strong ingame but 80 vs 80 no)

i went check etherblade before of tw and bl had really load of lowbie 6x 7x

atm also rq is more strong than BLT because rq has best mages ingame dddfun,ordain pandora hidden (sorry elayne,oz,lushes but ur tw skill is way lower than rq's mages also if in pve you are the best)

blt need merge with other guilds for fight against conqueror..sad warmachine and flamez killed bloodlust reputation and not many people want to join there...
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    Bl has not numbers for win TW anymore...no mages and too many low levels(15 vs 15 prolly blt is guild most strong ingame but 80 vs 80 no)

atm also rq is more strong than BLT because rq has best mages ingame dddfun,ordain pandora hidden (sorry elayne,oz,lushes but ur tw skill is way lower than rq's mages also if in pve you are the best)

blt need merge with other guilds for fight against conqueror..sad warmachine and flamez killed bloodlust reputation and not many people want to join there...

Is it me or you mention me in every single post you make, Raven o.o
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    From what I've read of his posts, he appears to be the most butthurt person on Lost City, which says a lot.

He thinks RQ's mages are better than CQ's mages b:embarrass
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    From what I've read of his posts, he appears to be the most butthurt person on Lost City, which says a lot.

He thinks RQ's mages are better than CQ's mages b:embarrass

I thought he was talking about skill, not levels.

But then he listed Ordain.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rq has best mages ingame dddfun,ordain pandora hidden (sorry elayne,oz,lushes but ur tw skill is way lower than rq's mages also if in pve you are the best
    Have to lmao at that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    edited February 2009
    I thought he was talking about skill, not levels.

But then he listed Ordain

Yeah, exactly. There are some decent mages in RQ, but once Ordain's name joined the list it became all corrupted and smelly. Like putting **** in a food display.
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    omg wrote: »
    wow Didnt Expect Conqueror To Win An Attack Against Bloodlust, Esp With Over A Hour Left. I Dont Know What Happen. I Think Conqueror Is Beginning To Show Their The Top Guild. I Just Hope They Dont Take Over The Serverb:angry. Only Time Will Tell But Bloodlust Needs To Win Next Week For Moral Purposes. If Conqueror Attacks Rq Next Week I Wonder What The Outcome Will Be?

Where The Hell Have You Been? Gtfo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009

im certainly not strong or skilled. i get one shotted left right and center, and outside of tw try to avoid pvp since i lack the gears to be effective. your just trying to justify your bad tw performance. out of all of gz's cata pullers, your the only one who continually ran back to base with a cata to avoid getting killed. your the only one who didnt pot at nessesary times. and hell, yesterday, you didnt even have a hp herio in tw.
  • Tieulan - Lost City
    Tieulan - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ordain gets 1 shotted that's his only problem. Other than that, he's cool.
    But putting Ordain and Pandora on the same list as dddddfunlol == instant fail raven.

Ordain and Pandora are LA, dddddfunlol is robe.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Why do you type like you're half ****?
  • xeron66
    xeron66 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009

ignorance is bliss
    Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    im certainly not strong or skilled. i get one shotted left right and center, and outside of tw try to avoid pvp since i lack the gears to be effective. your just trying to justify your bad tw performance. out of all of gz's cata pullers, your the only one who continually ran back to base with a cata to avoid getting killed. your the only one who didnt pot at nessesary times. and hell, yesterday, you didnt even have a hp herio in tw.

it was a joke dude....mages never were a issue for me whitout hiero i **** you and dddfun and pandora 1 hit......

yes i didnt want to use hiero last tw because danika kicked me from cata team(for a 7x wb) because i was not on ventrilo lol..crystal left at 20% hp so we lost only and only for danika mistake.Elayne and oz are also worse than rq mages..in first tw with blt i totally pwned both 2 conq robe mages + half conq clerics and blt won....
    edited February 2009
    danika kicked me from cata team(for a 7x wb)

I like this guy.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    it was a joke dude....mages never were a issue for me whitout hiero i **** you and dddfun and pandora 1 hit......

yes i didnt want to use hiero last tw because danika kicked me from cata team(for a 7x wb) because i was not on ventrilo lol..crystal left at 20% hp so we lost only and only for danika mistake.Elayne and oz are also worse than rq mages..in first tw with blt i totally pwned both 2 conq robe mages + half conq clerics and blt won....

i get one shot by anything, its nothing special. and i dont think u got replaced because of vent. i beleive its because u hate targetted pandora trying to kill him and others while pulling a cata (u see the other 3 went for our hq, u just went for players lol). also it might have something to do with u running back to base when the other cata pullers dropped... u seem to have some kind of fear of dying. i wonder if pandora managed to get u running backwards on fraps this time, i really hope so cause that'd make an epic video.

btw i knew it! gz lost cause raven didnt have a cata. i just knew it!
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This thread is Epic.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    This thread is Epic.

LOL... call me slow but I just realized what your name is backwards b:surprised
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL... call me slow but I just realized what your name is backwards b:surprised

If you hadn't pointed that out, I wouldn't have noticed. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why do you type like you're half ****?

I always wondered that myself..........
    Elayne and oz are also worse than rq mages..in first tw with blt i totally pwned both 2 conq robe mages + half conq clerics and blt won....

okay...........jus gonna say for all those who's minds are warped in the world of "raven tells the truth" this is a lie raven couldn't 1 shot a 6x armourless and buffless mage never mind a 9x one. It was actually hilarious as the war raven was in b4 he left BL he flew around dropped in perditioned killed 0 people looked confused then ran away. Was rather sad actually felt sorry for poor useless barbs in a defense war....(that was until grim came and 1 shot me b:surrender)
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • raven
    edited February 2009
    I always wondered that myself..........

okay...........jus gonna say for all those who's minds are warped in the world of "raven tells the truth" this is a lie raven couldn't 1 shot a 6x armourless and buffless mage never mind a 9x one. It was actually hilarious as the war raven was in b4 he left BL he flew around dropped in perditioned killed 0 people looked confused then ran away. Was rather sad actually felt sorry for poor useless barbs in a defense war....(that was until grim came and 1 shot me b:surrender)

i never target archers so about what are you talking?i killed over 13 rq 1 perdition close crystal also the barbarian fsweet(7k perdition 1 hit down)

i target venomancer clerics and mages(not heavy) i never tryed to hit you chaotic i can 1 hit kill you as weell but i dont like to risk the miss...pandora is LA too but still 1 hit full buffed...

and if you get 1 shot/kill by flamez onslaught you can also quit the game lol...
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If you hadn't pointed that out, I wouldn't have noticed. >_>

Ooh glad I'm not the only one! b:thanks
    edited February 2009
    Ooh glad I'm not the only one! b:thanks

Sweet, the three of us can have a party for slow people!
    and if you get 1 shot/kill by flamez onslaught you can also quit the game lol...

You have to quit if you get 1 shot by him? Even though he has GX? Do crit beserks count too, because I think I may need a new MMO b:cry b:surrender