A couple Questions I can seem to find answers to

Allerick - Heavens Tear
Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok hello, I been playing a week now, and cant seem to find answers to a few questions Ive found.

First off, for the banker quest, he requires you to get Safe Extension Stones, to increase ur bank slots. No clue how or where to find these.

Secondly, I see ppl doing flips and cart wheels all over the place. How do you do these?

Thirdly, back to the quests, I have been looking on the 1perfectworld site at quests, and it is incomplete as far as I can tell. Is there a better place to find answers to some of these quests, rather than bothering you fine folks here on the forums? I've got some quests that say to trade one sort of stone, or something like that for another type. I got no clue, where to get them, or where they come from. Just one example.

Any help would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Allerick - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CyberMagix - Heavens Tear
    CyberMagix - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Answer 1:You will find those stones in the Cash shop. To extend your bank without any cash shop wizardry, find the quest from the banker that requires you to find the materials instead.

Answer 2:Just press X=)

Answer:Im pretty sure the Quest Tips section of the forum has a fine guide there. Oh and the stone quest you are referring to i will presume it to be the gem merchant one?Oh And we dont mind questions=) Fire away.
  • Ravira - Sanctuary
    Ravira - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1 and 2 are pretty much answered already.

3: the gem merchant quests are not actual quests. They are used to trade celestones and celestone fragments for mirage celestones. These can be used for various things. Just search the forums to find out what.
    You will get celestone fragments and celestones of heaven / earth / human mostly as quest awards, although some mobs seem to drop them too.
  • Danger_panda - Heavens Tear
    Danger_panda - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Most quests and things you come across in the game are fairly self explainitory. But every once in a while as a new player you run across a quest that really does leave you hanging. Like the Bank slot/ Inventory slot one, the gems one. Or say crafting in the game, and any questions that arrise in that. It would be nice to have a site I think you could go to, that could steer a player right, without having to come to the forums. Sometimes you feel like a fool, having to ask here. And scared it may be a stupid question, that you might be flamed by someone for asking.

I love the game though, and been telling all my buddies about it. Thanks!
    I'd show my mains avatar, but I like this Panda better. b:thanks