The truth of bloodlust

Comments

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is the way I see it.

RageQuit, started playing the game for the wrong reasons, and expect everyone to just accept their really unintellegent way of PKing. They say if you don't like it then don't play a PVP server, well, that'd be interesting if we ALL left the server, wouldn't that be fun?

BloodLusT are really, just annoying. They are extremely up themselves and love themselves too much to admit that we're closing in on their land badly :P RageQuit aren't a factor, they like to think they are, after the 10 minute war with Conqueror they didn't show up to the Sanc war.

GZ may not always win but over all they are better. RQ are only seemingly winning more due to all the mebers from BL they scabbed, it isn't their so called 'PK skills' its their member scabbing skills. RQ just gives Conq a free 10mil, nice.

RQ say that they will still have members when all their territories are gone, but honestly, A LOT of them will leave, and the ones that remain will be PKd 24/7, so really, RQ is fated to crash from now on :)

BL can laugh with all their PK battles, acting like RQ, can't win a TW so bring their whole guild to PK and think they're all that.

It's a PVP server, theres no sign saying YOU HAVE TO PVP OR YOU WILL BE KICKED, you level off monsters, not people, levels win wars, levels make 10 minute wars, levels make money. If you wanna diss Conq for actually winning, then do so, Conq doesn't need to send a guild of people to PK to prove anything, that's why we have TW.

And the reason why so many Conq do come to an RQ battle, is cos we all hate RQ so much that it isn't about even numbers, its about revenge ^_______^

Weren't you in GZ like 2 weeks ago?
    Also, I want you to list the ppl from BLT that joined CQ and haven't gone back/quit playing.
    If we got so many ppl from BLT as to tip the scales, I am sure people would notice getting killed by all these high levels.

Btw, we had 82 people online on sunday, you tell me if it's smart to lose 1 land by filling the war more likely to be defended, or 2 by having 40 people in each...and like 1 lvl 90 in each war?
    guilty wrote: »
    yeah and didnt GZ own u 1 on 1 on saturday under 1 hr?

wut happened there huh? b:shocked

dont talk "own" when u got "ownt" urself
    60 ppl throughout the war, maybe 10 of the top levels missing. It actually took too long.
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    God all you ever do is Yap yap yap. Please, do leave the server. I beg you

Why is it unitelligent? Considering what the guild is based around i'd say its freaking amazing it has got as strong as it has.

Let me ask you another question, What reward do you get when you have tons of land and level 105? Case of beer, Million bucks, girl of your dreams? You know some people don't give a **** about lands, hh90 gear, getting to be the highest level, some of us like to just have fun, whether it be ganking, tw, 1v1, 1v6, 6v1, dungeons, socializing, grinding, helping and all the other **** you can do. Maybe you should try it cause after every post i read of yours i am 100% convinced you have 0 fun on this game
    b:bye
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Was to Seifa fyi
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No offense Image, but you're greedy to the bones. You probably got kicked for afking too much in TW to save heiro.

Who the hell are you? are you in bloodlust? no. were you there when I got kicked? no.

They gave 100 reasons (yes I did party some kos everyone did it still do they know, ya me bl cq gz rocking parties still) Oh yah I have friends in bloodlust still so stop the 100 other lies.

Sorry in the end I was kicked in a attept of opression, because I would blantently state my opinion in guild chat and leaders fear that.

When iam a common member of a clan/guild/faction I uphold the intrest of the common member (The common people are the faction). I wasnt ever ranked and you wouldnt believe how many came to me to help rectify a issue.

Btw I am not greedy, I give away millions a day in molds and barely afford heiros.

I knew it would happen eventually I wanted to be kicked anyway, like I wrote BL was my first PW faction, I had no other PW server, so now I get to figure out different aspects of PW faction gaming.
    No offense Image, but you're greedy to the bones. You probably got kicked for afking too much in TW to save heiro.

Btw again who the hell are you? you dont know me.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Image was a bit greedy early on but I think he got picked on a bit for it and never had any complaints during the time I was VGM of bloodlust after that. Not sure why some people dislike him so much really o.o, I'd agree sometimes he would get annoying by doubting every single decision and move I did but then again he was just forcing me to justify myself which really wasn't a bad idea after all.

Have fun REP ****. b:victory
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is the way I see it.

RageQuit, started playing the game for the wrong reasons, and expect everyone to just accept their really unintellegent way of PKing. They say if you don't like it then don't play a PVP server, well, that'd be interesting if we ALL left the server, wouldn't that be fun?

BloodLusT are really, just annoying. They are extremely up themselves and love themselves too much to admit that we're closing in on their land badly :P RageQuit aren't a factor, they like to think they are, after the 10 minute war with Conqueror they didn't show up to the Sanc war.

GZ may not always win but over all they are better. RQ are only seemingly winning more due to all the mebers from BL they scabbed, it isn't their so called 'PK skills' its their member scabbing skills. RQ just gives Conq a free 10mil, nice.

RQ say that they will still have members when all their territories are gone, but honestly, A LOT of them will leave, and the ones that remain will be PKd 24/7, so really, RQ is fated to crash from now on :)

BL can laugh with all their PK battles, acting like RQ, can't win a TW so bring their whole guild to PK and think they're all that.

It's a PVP server, theres no sign saying YOU HAVE TO PVP OR YOU WILL BE KICKED, you level off monsters, not people, levels win wars, levels make 10 minute wars, levels make money. If you wanna diss Conq for actually winning, then do so, Conq doesn't need to send a guild of people to PK to prove anything, that's why we have TW.

And the reason why so many Conq do come to an RQ battle, is cos we all hate RQ so much that it isn't about even numbers, its about revenge ^_______^

wait, sorry, what?

for a 7x who's never contributed to CQ, you sure act like you're hard stuff.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    cryucry wrote: »
    wait, sorry, what?

b:pleased
    Ten letters go here.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Unconquered - Lost City
    Unconquered - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Who the hell are you? are you in bloodlust? no. were you there when I got kicked? no.

They gave 100 reasons (yes I did party some kos everyone did it still do they know, ya me bl cq gz rocking parties still) Oh yah I have friends in bloodlust still so stop the 100 other lies.

Sorry in the end I was kicked in a attept of opression, because I would blantently state my opinion in guild chat and leaders fear that.

When iam a common member of a clan/guild/faction I uphold the intrest of the common member (The common people are the faction). I wasnt ever ranked and you wouldnt believe how many came to me to help rectify a issue.

Btw I am not greedy, I give away millions a day in molds and barely afford heiros.

I knew it would happen eventually I wanted to be kicked anyway, like I wrote BL was my first PW faction, I had no other PW server, so now I get to figure out different aspects of PW faction gaming.

Btw again who the hell are you? you dont know me.

you wouldn't know who he was cuz all you did was FBs all day every day when we were in bloodlust... while we got crashed at butterflies and were called to fish to help out the 89s at random times.

then we'd all go, and the fight would be over because BLT needs 40 people to fight a group or two of CQs and the CQs would leave.

then we'd get back to butteflies and get crashed by the same CQ party that crashed fish,
    then the 89s would come only to seek revenge on the CQ party.
    sometimes they would even come, or we'd get a lone Cancer or Hidan after id go into their vent channel and asked if they wanted to help.

every day occurence, pretty funny now that i think about it.
    that is, until flamez left and there was no one to say 'ALL OF BLOODLUST STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GET THE **** OVER TO FISH'

though warmachine tried, it was less successful by then because it became apparent the guild was mostly circled around the 89/90s and very seldomly were the high 7x people helped.

the best thing about bloodlust was the dreamweaver port town teleport.b:pleased
    now BLT doesnt even have that lol.
    Aside from my group of friends i can't name 15 people that were in that guild that actively spoke. Vent was empty (my group, and ballins group in another channel).

I dont know nor do i care how blt is right now, it was cooler 2 months ago then the leadership and the guild went to ****. And yeah i could understand how flamez would get annoyed during TW, absolutely no one listened.
  • Seifa - Lost City
    Seifa - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Weren't you in GZ like 2 weeks ago?
    Alos, I want you to list the ppl from BLT that joined CQ and haven't gone back/quit playing.
    If we got so many ppl from BLT as to tip the scales, I am sure people would notice getting killed by all these high levels.

Uhm i've never been in GZ, i've been in Conq for, over a month now
  • Seifa - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    cryucry wrote: »
    wait, sorry, what?

You don't need to contribute to watch. I've watched it all happen, and frankly, its quite hilarious ^_^
  • Seifa - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    God all you ever do is Yap yap yap. Please, do leave the server. I beg you

Why is it unitelligent? Considering what the guild is based around i'd say its freaking amazing it has got as strong as it has.

Let me ask you another question, What reward do you get when you have tons of land and level 105? Case of beer, Million bucks, girl of your dreams? You know some people don't give a **** about lands, hh90 gear, getting to be the highest level, some of us like to just have fun, whether it be ganking, tw, 1v1, 1v6, 6v1, dungeons, socializing, grinding, helping and all the other **** you can do. Maybe you should try it cause after every post i read of yours i am 100% convinced you have 0 fun on this game

I have fun all the time actually, its the reason I play games you see.

Also, i understand people want to have fun, but if you want to PK low levels, who can't protect themselves, then I have something against it.

Fun at the expense of others fun is just sad, serious, /uninstall please, you fail.

Other powers will eventually rise, we won't have all the lands, well we might, but it depends if people really don't like us, and it seems that people really don't like RQ instead. So that works for us :D
  • Seifa - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Frankly, it's ******* like Seifa who give CQ a bad image at all.
    Talk SOOOO much ****, but you can't PvP AT ALL, and you've NEVER attended a TW that CQ has had. I'm surprised they even let your sorry **** wear the tag.

Ah yes this is Amour speaking the wizard from ragequit who everyone in Conqueror thinks is a ****, NICCCCCCE!!!!

You think I give Conqueror a bad name eh? LMAO! Talk a good look at yourself mr. ImSoPro. You're guild gives the server a bad name. Go find someone who cares Amour, because they sure as hell ain't on this game
  • Lorelai - Lost City
    Lorelai - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Spirea, you're a bit dumb :x
    They tossed aside friendship and love for power and blood, nothing left to be said, bloodlust tainted many minds.
    What the hell is this?
    partied to conquer fieresome bosses
    !

I guess since I'm
    caught within their vile grip
    I'm biased but I've not noticed
    leaders steal and lie from their members
    , although I wasn't online for the past few months. Really though, awesome drama-inducing thread. A+.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ah yes this is Amour speaking the wizard from ragequit who everyone in Conqueror thinks is a ****, NICCCCCCE!!!!

You think I give Conqueror a bad name eh? LMAO! Talk a good look at yourself mr. ImSoPro. You're guild gives the server a bad name. Go find someone who cares Amour, because they sure as hell ain't on this game

Without RQ, there would be no drama. No fun, and this would be a PvE server.

You might not like us, But don't show so much ignorance.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Seifa - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    We don't like drama...

we'd prefer if RQ never exited

you're all just a pain in the but
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    What guild is left that hasn't already tried to take land from RQ(and why is it dead land all of a sudden)? Most of them couldn't do it even when we had 3 wars at the same time. Who is this that you're talking about who can take land that doesn't have it already?

GZ can keep trying to take our land, but unless our wars are timed badly, we are able to hold them off on defense.

Of the territories left on the map, all but 5?(not ingame atm) are held by cq's enemies(RQ and BL). If CQ manages to take all that, then that puts them about where Warlord was when I left Oracle (when PWI started). See the similarity?

But warlord did it out of greed and for their own reason made everyone their enemies. You guys are trying your best to make it seem like this is what oracle turned out to be but it's no where near.

I know we happen to have RED land and own the majority of the map. Honestly, that was not our aim. We didn't really plan to have enemies. The only enemies we've expected to have was RageQuit because of the long debates we'd have on the forum before even Closed Beta.

I already know you guys are planning to turn GZ against us. Word goes around fast bewtween guilds with people who can't seem to keep secrets. I would know; I have contact with informational people in EVERY guild. b:shutup

Wait, I wasn't supposed ot talk about that
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009

I actually like CQ, I like the way they've done things and I think they've earned the right to be top guild by keeping drama away from themselves and making friends strategically. However, i will say this one thing: Number of times CQ has had more than 1 defense per week: 0.

I think RQ members deserve the right to QQ a little bit. Most won't, but you all know we have the right to do so.

Agreed :3.............................
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You know I noticed that out of all of this, the only ones not posting are BL members...

Simply because we can't be bothered to.

Talk **** all you want, it's cool.

Also I dunno what the hell RQ thinks we were allied... We've always just been kinda neutral. Our forums show that we were polling for RQ ally, and it was still under discussion, then you take Etherblade the week Grim left... we ask for you not to take it, but you said no, and took it anyways.

Either way, I've left BL now. From what I saw it's the people on top getting to do what they want, and not caring about the ones underneath. Yes, we have to respect leaders, but leaders have to respect their people, too. Without their people, they're not leading anything.
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    syl wrote: »
    sounds to me like u chose the wrong ppl to become enemies with. and no i don't think anyone sees the similarity. With warlord, they MADE enemies to take lands. With RQ and BL, they STARTED the KOS. It was halycon who announced kos on cq with ascension + BL. What do u expect cq to do? not take ur lands? leave u with land and allow u to get stronger so u can eventually take theirs? zomg stfu and deal with it. Like xtacy said u started the kos, cq is just finishing it. u weren't crying when BL had the ability to wipe cq off the map, don't cry now that ur guild is threatning extinction (which btw it's only a matter of time before RQ is off the map due to BL, GZ, INT, or a combination of the 3)

#1. RQ never started any KOS on CQ. We're equal opportunity pkers.

#2. Halcyon announced kos for ascension and bl. RQ just did our thing.

#3. Don't see RQ facing extinction. Its not that easy to wipe a guild completely off the map.

#4. Didn't INT break up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Excuse me, level 75 mage. Did you even get into TW?
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Honestly I have to agree with Pandora when he talks about the guild in WC.

It's been around for like 5+years...

Like this game is going to be the end of them...

I highly doubt it. :P
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

• Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Maybe Image would be less selfish if BL, the guild itself, would be less selfish and give members HH items like Conqueror instead of charging them for it.
    Being also a member of BL, they never have guild HH runs, and their HH day is a joke, no wonder Image has that shietty MP xbow. I feel bad for you man, holding a belial xbow myself.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009

One day we'll figure out what Pandora was smoking when Amour made executor. Anyway, I'm quite interested in the idea of them turning GZ against us. They throw around the Warlord references like it's going out of style, well let's see what they can do about it.

I can barely remember the last time CQ had a defense war. b:sleep
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It was against unlimited lol the only time we have been attacked. Maybe we will fight more than 1 war so all those people who always have to sit out can fight for once
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It was against unlimited lol the only time we have been attacked. Maybe we will fight more than 1 war so all those people who always have to sit out can fight for once

like our 9x archers lol b:cute
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah prety bad when 9x's have to sit out warsb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:cute Don't worry Seifa.... in CQ, every member is important!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We don't like drama...

we'd prefer if RQ never exited

you're all just a pain in the but

You don't speak for your guild. Your what 7x? Come on don't act so cocky.
    If you honestly prefer tea parties, and no drama, and no kos. You made the wrong choice in servers.

I hate people in Gz, RQ, CQ, BLT Who join and get cocky, Guild tag is just that you don't stop being a baddie just because of a tag.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Being also a member of BL, they never have guild HH runs, and their HH day is a joke, no wonder Image has that shietty MP xbow. I feel bad for you man, holding a belial xbow myself.

I likes my xbows =) blue flashes keep lvl 19s entertained and dose what I need it for.

I choose it, I try and be as orginial as possible every 90 looks came out of a cookie cutter.

Btw I was offered to be placed in line to a bliding radiance xbow I probably would have never recieved.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Congrats on the triple post, not only bad in game but bad on the internet period. Multi-Quote is there for a reason. I'm also flattered all of CQ thinks I'm a ****, didn't know I was so damn popular. Don't worry though Seifa, you're still my favourite one shot.

You know I noticed that out of all of this, the only ones not posting are BL members...

Simply because we can't be bothered to.

Talk **** all you want, it's cool.

Also I dunno what the hell RQ thinks we were allied... We've always just been kinda neutral. Our forums show that we were polling for RQ ally, and it was still under discussion, then you take Etherblade the week Grim left... we ask for you not to take it, but you said no, and took it anyways.

Either way, I've left BL now. From what I saw it's the people on top getting to do what they want, and not caring about the ones underneath. Yes, we have to respect leaders, but leaders have to respect their people, too. Without their people, they're not leading anything.

I hope this is an alt, 'cause no offense but a level 46 doesn't stand for **** in a top guild. And yes, the guild should look after it's members. Take ether the week grim left? Grim was gone waaay before that, and yoshiki had resumed leadership. Grim had nothing to do with etherblade. I don't know exactly what happened, but the discussion was between Yoshiki and Pandora.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.