The truth of bloodlust

spirea
spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Chronicles
Lying, stealing, arrogant pieces of trash. Anyone caught within their vile grip has lost all sense of direction and became well, an ****. Those who still hold dignity and honor in themselves have left that forsaken guild, for the better. Is it they, bloodlust, that has generated hatred in this server. It is they, who shattered many lowbie players, and their image of this server. It is THEY, bloodlust, who has destroyed my faith in the community. Yes, i am kill on sight for them, and you want to know why? It is because i defended whats right.

I will fight, but not out of spite. But i will always stand up for whats right.
Nearly 3 months ago, when the server was still blooming, i was assulted by one of bloodlust's lackeys. I shrugged it off, only to get assulted again. This time, i fought back and slaughtered my enemy. Now, the funny part comes, he whines and cries to his guild(bloodlust) so here comes big old griminflamez who fails to kill a robe wizard. Thusly he called KoS on me because i used self defense?

All i have to say is LoL, guess arrogance overplays the guild's sanity. I had friends who were in smaller guilds, and we partied, hhed togeather. Now, as soon as they joined bloodlust, i lost contact them. Months later they, in their shiny hh90 items have become what i thought they would never become. They tossed aside friendship and love for power and blood, nothing left to be said, bloodlust tainted many minds.

Ragequit was bloodlust's only ally. For a few months they worked togeather, toil away at enemies, partied to conquer fieresome bosses. Now within an instant that bond is broken. All over a party at a grind area. Was it worth it? For 20 seconds of self esteem bloodlust has ruined months of reputation. What i thought was going to be the top guild has now rotted down into nothing more then a pile of trash.

Weird fact, my first choice for a guild was bloodlust, but then i see how they treat their members, how they treat others. Love how the leaders steal and lie from their members. Face it, all you puppets still in bloodlust need to break free. Do you wish to keep defending arrogant leaders?

Bloodlust, go to hell.
Post edited by spirea on

Comments

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    INBE4 flames and arguments b:shocked
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yoshiki isn't arrogant nor a robber if you intend to rant about the guild, gives name, don't generalize.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Eh, unfortunately a lot of that is true. It's a shame BloodLusT couldn't grow up and decided to pass the server to CQ simply because Grim thought someone might doubt his **** size.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Eh, unfortunately a lot of that is true. It's a shame BloodLusT couldn't grow up and decided to pass the server to CQ simply because Grim thought someone might doubt his **** size.

Stop saying that Grim handed the server to us as if we own it already. There are other guilds out there who can take land. Whether they already have land or not.

There's GZ that can take some of your dead land and for when BL dies out people can take there **** too. Not like we planned on taking the entire server. More like people that own land hate us so what better way to get them back then to take the 10m that they hold so dearly.

We don't intend on being a WL if that's what you're trying to brain wash people with. The worst part about it is most of the people that mention any of those other servers don't know half the **** that's happened there.

WL were A-holes that found reasons to kos people and then took their land and killed literally anything they wanted. We kill enemies. See the difference? You started it we're just ending it. kthxb:bye
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    There are other guilds out there who can take land. Whether they already have land or not.

There's GZ that can take some of your dead land and for when BL dies out people can take there **** too.

WL were A-holes that found reasons to kos people and then took their land and killed literally anything they wanted. We kill enemies. See the difference? You started it we're just ending it. kthxb:bye

What guild is left that hasn't already tried to take land from RQ(and why is it dead land all of a sudden)? Most of them couldn't do it even when we had 3 wars at the same time. Who is this that you're talking about who can take land that doesn't have it already?

GZ can keep trying to take our land, but unless our wars are timed badly, we are able to hold them off on defense.

Of the territories left on the map, all but 5?(not ingame atm) are held by cq's enemies(RQ and BL). If CQ manages to take all that, then that puts them about where Warlord was when I left Oracle (when PWI started). See the similarity?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Dead land rofl. As the last war showed, we ****ing own GZ 1 on 1.

Regardless, there is NOT a guild that can stand up to cq now. The blt + rq alliance was the only chance we had.

And if you didn't want to own the server WL style you wouldn't ally every guild that pops up. CQ didn't ever need GZs help, and now Integrity too? There's 5 factor guilds and one is CQ and two are allied with you.

You wouldn't accept help you didn't need if you weren't pushing for an absolute monopoly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Allies can be created from common enemies. People really like to abuse the warlord term. I guess what ever guild is the most powerful at the time can expect to be called a warlord. From what I know you didn't even play oracle so how do you know anything about WL except that they have almost all the territories. People need to stop QQing. Power changes constantly and this is why this game is fun.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Nope. I played Delphi which has Immortal, who is like WarLord but worse.

One attack on Immortal, a GM logged in and banned 4 of our cart pullers for 3 hours. No reason given.

At least WarLord can be attacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Well they got fake bidding too which we dont have here so it actually takes coordination to hold land not money.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Allies can be created from common enemies. People really like to abuse the warlord term. I guess what ever guild is the most powerful at the time can expect to be called a warlord. From what I know you didn't even play oracle so how do you know anything about WL except that they have almost all the territories. People need to stop QQing. Power changes constantly and this is why this game is fun.

I personally respect CQ, and everything they've achieved, the only thing that really irks me is the fact that you babysit your allies. I understand, they're your allies, and you should help them out but at the same time, when its 7v9 RQ vs GZ and they have the upper hand in levels, it's just overkill to bring a flock of 85+ (in levels) CQ to come. I understand you guys want some PvP action, but we just can't match numbers and levels, and when Integrity and GuardianZ join in, it's just ****, and I really can't see how utter domination is any fun. Maybe it's what our 7x do to 3x, but you waited till 9x to do it.

Oh well, through drama, and carebear PvE time, you've earned where you're at. It really is up to you whether or not you want to dominate the server... just gets me thinking, what would come after? Everytime a small fight in World PvP broke out you'd bring 100+ people to kill 3-4? -shrugs-
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Well they got fake bidding too which we dont have here so it actually takes coordination to hold land not money.

You're talking to the guild that's had more than 2x the wars of any other guild on the server. 10+ wars a week is considered typical in RQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Yeah and I'm saying there is no possible way for a warlord situation to happen. If any guild starts to get too much land other guilds will step up. Warlord has the benefit of fake bidding. There is almost 6 months of land left if conq were to take it all. What do you think could possibly happen in 6 months? Things change on an almost per-week basis. In 6 months people can go from 80 to 99 so all the smaller guilds would be able to make a difference. RQ is a perfect example. Even though integrity can't beat you guys 1v1 or even gz cause they are so inconsistent, they help distract people from other wars. If conq were to try to take all the lands there is no way to defend 3 wars for every time slot every weekend. It would just get overwhelming. Conq might seem unbeatable but what did conq have to face when ascension and bloodlust were allies? They got through it and it made them an even better guild. There was also a time where bloodlust was saying that they would wipe conq and leave the top of the map for everyone else.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Conq might seem unbeatable but what did conq have to face when ascension and bloodlust were allies? They got through it and it made them an even better guild. There was also a time where bloodlust was saying that they would wipe conq and leave the top of the map for everyone else.

That was true. We had Bloodlust KOS, Ascension KOS, (RQ at the time too? or was it not official yet?). Either way, DURING the time of BL + Asc kos, we were literally all equal levels, but they had a tremendous amount of numbers. A ton of WFs with bee bleeds as well.

Truthfully, I really thought Bloodlust could be the one who take the most lands when they merged. Powerful guild with the merge.

Also Pandora, remember when I flew solo around your butterfly party, and you were pming me while I ran in circles in the air from 6 of you? Remember what you said? Something about, how RQ would so much rather PvP than level, for the thrill. You brought upon that yourself, for all you actually if you complain about how CQ always picking on lowbies. Everyone we literally kill are 90% of the time lower than us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Necrobow - Lost City
    Necrobow - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm talking with my friend over MS server about PWI, I bring up RQ and their awesomeness, and my friend goes:

"BLT are like owning the server - RQ are dead, lol."

I quit the crappy crappy MS server, come here, and what do I find?

Well, Bloodlust don't seem to be doing too hawt.

What was the ultimate downfall of the guild? If anyone could enlighten me?
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well, although I'm no longer in BLT from quite sime time now, but Spirea you are totally lying about your whole thread. BLT is not like you describe them at all, all I can see that your butt is really hurt over getting PK-ed by some members there although you are guildless, but whatever, get over it, I'm guidlless and still some members from CQ PK me even if I'm white.
    I agree with you though that some members in BLT, like 5 or 6, are really annoying but not the whole guild like you tried to make people believe in that thread.
    Get over it and try to have fun. It's a game.
    . . . . . .
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That was true. We had Bloodlust KOS, Ascension KOS, (RQ at the time too? or was it not official yet?). Either way, DURING the time of BL + Asc kos, we were literally all equal levels, but they had a tremendous amount of numbers. A ton of WFs with bee bleeds as well.

Truthfully, I really thought Bloodlust could be the one who take the most lands when they merged. Powerful guild with the merge.

Also Pandora, remember when I flew solo around your butterfly party, and you were pming me while I ran in circles in the air from 6 of you? Remember what you said? Something about, how RQ would so much rather PvP than level, for the thrill. You brought upon that yourself, for all you actually if you complain about how CQ always picking on lowbies. Everyone we literally kill are 90% of the time lower than us.

dont forget unlimited, im sure we REALLY bothered u with our proness b:cute
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Of the territories left on the map, all but 5?(not ingame atm) are held by cq's enemies(RQ and BL). If CQ manages to take all that, then that puts them about where Warlord was when I left Oracle (when PWI started). See the similarity?

sounds to me like u chose the wrong ppl to become enemies with. and no i don't think anyone sees the similarity. With warlord, they MADE enemies to take lands. With RQ and BL, they STARTED the KOS. It was halycon who announced kos on cq with ascension + BL. What do u expect cq to do? not take ur lands? leave u with land and allow u to get stronger so u can eventually take theirs? zomg stfu and deal with it. Like xtacy said u started the kos, cq is just finishing it. u weren't crying when BL had the ability to wipe cq off the map, don't cry now that ur guild is threatning extinction (which btw it's only a matter of time before RQ is off the map due to BL, GZ, INT, or a combination of the 3)
  • Ieeemap - Lost City
    Ieeemap - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    zzz more blt and rqs QQing...
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    syl wrote: »
    sounds to me like u chose the wrong ppl to become enemies with. and no i don't think anyone sees the similarity. With warlord, they MADE enemies to take lands. With RQ and BL, they STARTED the KOS. It was halycon who announced kos on cq with ascension + BL. What do u expect cq to do? not take ur lands? leave u with land and allow u to get stronger so u can eventually take theirs? zomg stfu and deal with it. Like xtacy said u started the kos, cq is just finishing it. u weren't crying when BL had the ability to wipe cq off the map, don't cry now that ur guild is threatning extinction (which btw it's only a matter of time before RQ is off the map due to BL, GZ, INT, or a combination of the 3)

Do you play the same server as I do? because if it wasn't for us having to fight 3 different battles none of those 3 guild will have gotten any land last week.

GZ or Int fail anyway. We had 60 people for the first 30 min of GZ (some parties in WB) GZ didn't even touch our towers.b:shocked
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Do you play the same server as I do? because if it wasn't for us having to fight 3 different battles none of those 3 guild will have gotten any land last week.

LOL! RQ> CQ or BL, now that'll be something to see.
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    LOL! RQ> CQ or BL, now that'll be something to see.

Can you read? when you acquire that skill post again.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Can you read? when you acquire that skill post again.

When you don't get one-shot by my main post again b:pleased
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Idk i think blt would put up a good fight would like to see a 1v1 blt v rq.
    or a good war from rq or blt for conq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    When you don't get one-shot by my main post again b:pleased

sure when I leave my studies to level...and post with your main plox b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    sure when I leave my studies to level...and post with your main plox b:bye

lol, good luck with that. I'll post with my main the day you defeat it b:victory
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    spirea wrote: »
    It is they, who shattered many lowbie players, and their image of this server.

b:shy

One scum bag move by new leadership is not fking paying me for the 3 tws I defended BL I was kicked on a tuesday.
    It isnt the same bloodlust, its ran lead by someone who wants to please everyone (Mics help) and a cancer a faction deserter who buys DIR position wth a VENT server, yes thats how it went down one day we have a new server and a new dir.

They kicked me iam not holding a grudge, soo stop all dat grubbage start some lovage.
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dead land rofl. As the last war showed, we ****ing own GZ 1 on 1.

yeah and didnt GZ own u 1 on 1 on saturday under 1 hr?

wut happened there huh? b:shocked

dont talk "own" when u got "ownt" urself
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No offense Image, but you're greedy to the bones. You probably got kicked for afking too much in TW to save heiro.

I actually like CQ, I like the way they've done things and I think they've earned the right to be top guild by keeping drama away from themselves and making friends strategically. However, i will say this one thing: Number of times CQ has had more than 1 defense per week: 0.

I think RQ members deserve the right to QQ a little bit. Most won't, but you all know we have the right to do so.
  • Seifa - Lost City
    Seifa - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is the way I see it.

RageQuit, started playing the game for the wrong reasons, and expect everyone to just accept their really unintellegent way of PKing. They say if you don't like it then don't play a PVP server, well, that'd be interesting if we ALL left the server, wouldn't that be fun?

BloodLusT are really, just annoying. They are extremely up themselves and love themselves too much to admit that we're closing in on their land badly :P RageQuit aren't a factor, they like to think they are, after the 10 minute war with Conqueror they didn't show up to the Sanc war.

GZ may not always win but over all they are better. RQ are only seemingly winning more due to all the mebers from BL they scabbed, it isn't their so called 'PK skills' its their member scabbing skills. RQ just gives Conq a free 10mil, nice.

RQ say that they will still have members when all their territories are gone, but honestly, A LOT of them will leave, and the ones that remain will be PKd 24/7, so really, RQ is fated to crash from now on :)

BL can laugh with all their PK battles, acting like RQ, can't win a TW so bring their whole guild to PK and think they're all that.

It's a PVP server, theres no sign saying YOU HAVE TO PVP OR YOU WILL BE KICKED, you level off monsters, not people, levels win wars, levels make 10 minute wars, levels make money. If you wanna diss Conq for actually winning, then do so, Conq doesn't need to send a guild of people to PK to prove anything, that's why we have TW.

And the reason why so many Conq do come to an RQ battle, is cos we all hate RQ so much that it isn't about even numbers, its about revenge ^_______^
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Frankly, it's ******* like Seifa who give CQ a bad image at all.
    Talk SOOOO much ****, but you can't PvP AT ALL, and you've NEVER attended a TW that CQ has had. I'm surprised they even let your sorry **** wear the tag.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.