Spring Quest?

LostKiller - Heavens Tear
LostKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Ok someone pelase tell me what the spring quest is about, and where to start it from, man it is confusing me ! because there are no posts in the So called Offical Annocements.b:cry , but anyways few people here please tell me where to start the quest from and what lvl you have to be to take the quest and stuff like that, and if u have a link to the acctual information, it would be very kind

Thanking You All
Yours Faintful,
LostKillerb:victory
Post edited by LostKiller - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi,

Well to start it off. Go to any merchant. Under misc. tab, you need to buy 22 papers. Then you need to go to all 22 spring elders. You will get xp and coins.

There is a post that tells the coords to all spring elders under news, then events. All info is there really. That should get ya started.
  • kiralia
    kiralia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    When does this end? The patchnotes do not say.

Also what are the Festival Riddle Lanterns for? There are a ton of them all around bridges at the centre of arch and all are numbered.....but again no mention of them in the patchnotes regarding this event.

Enquiring minds wish to know :)
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi,

Well to start it off. Go to any merchant. Under misc. tab, you need to buy 22 papers. Then you need to go to all 22 spring elders. You will get xp and coins.

There is a post that tells the coords to all spring elders under news, then events. All info is there really. That should get ya started.

Only merchant in main cities sells those.
  • heartlessdevil
    heartlessdevil Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    and is it like daily or as soon as you turn them in, you can't do it anymore...
    or wha
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Only merchant in main cities sells those.

I kind of figured he would be looking at main cities, but that's also why i sent to the event page for all details.. b:laugh
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Here's the official spring event page, with all sorts of details: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/1051

Here's some user-created threads that might help:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=173241
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=171082

You do not need to buy 22 envelopes together. If you just want spirit or exp, you can buy however many you feel like. (Maybe just one?). If you want fire crackers, you should buy in multiples of four. Or maybe you would buy in multiples of 32?

I have never gotten together with a group of nine other people with fire******** (firecrackers, but try saying that in game) to scare off that nein beast, but you can set your firecrackers off by yourself when he is there, to get paper, and then trade in your paper later on when he is gone. You do not get any special reward from this solo fire crackers, though, and I am wondering if people that get together to set them off get something extra for being so coordinated and everything?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    More information on the Spring Festival can be found on the events page.

EDIT: Fleuri beat me to it. b:cry
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • kiralia
    edited January 2009
    kantorek I am still seeing nothing about either how long the event lasts or the Riddle Lanterns...any news on this for us?
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    You do not need to buy 22 envelopes together. If you just want spirit or exp, you can by however many you feel like. (Maybe just one?). If you want fire crackers, you should buy in multiples of four. Or maybe you would buy in multiples of 32?

Nah, you don't have to buy 22 envelopes.. but 60k exp is what I got for doing all 22, which is pretty damn good. Though, true if you don't feel like it. You don't have to do all 22.. you could do a few for some xp. Just use the new autopath and it saves lots of coinage from teleporting around.
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    kantorek wrote: »
    More information on the Spring Festival can be found on the events page.

EDIT: Fleuri beat me to it. b:cry

I beat both of you.. b:victory
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    kiralia wrote: »
    kantorek I am still seeing nothing about either how long the event lasts or the Riddle Lanterns...any news on this for us?

Maybe it's 'Permanent' like the Charm Packs?
  • trinadangg
    trinadangg Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Here's the official spring event page, with all sorts of details: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/1051

Here's some user-created threads that might help:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=173241
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=171082

You do not need to buy 22 envelopes together. If you just want spirit or exp, you can by however many you feel like. (Maybe just one?). If you want fire crackers, you should buy in multiples of four. Or maybe you would buy in multiples of 32?

I have never gotten together with a group of nine other people with fire******** (firecrackers, but try saying that in game) to scare off that nein beast, but you can set your firecrackers off by yourself when he is there, to get paper, and then trade in your paper later on when he is gone. You do not get any special reward from this solo fire crackers, though, and I am wondering if people that get together to set them off get something extra for being so coordinated and everything?

multiples of 32????
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You need 32 coins to make a perfect firecracker. So if you have ocd inclinations, you might buy them in batches of 32 and hope that you can run this event for sixteen days.

(*pondering having made a gm cry*)
  • kiralia
    edited January 2009
    Well they now posted an answer to when it ends...Feb 11th, but still no answer about those Riddle Lanterns. They are NOT mentioned in any of the event announcements, patch notes, gm posts, player posts......am I the only one who can see them? lol
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Is this a daily ques? Or just 1 time only?
  • juliopt26
    juliopt26 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hey guys i wanna now if any1 knows were the charge ur zone by phone will start
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Omg.. Why are you placing such a question in such an old thread?b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!