Enough girly stuffs :D

Options
Larkel - Heavens Tear
Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I am making a plea for the next batch of clothing. Please make something that isn't so girly, lol.

I have a Female Blademaster and I cannot put a dress on her. Looks ridiculous. She is too buff for one, hah. I would LOVE to put some camos on her with maybe a t-sirt. Hell even a tie t-shirt would be cool. The armor she has does look cool, but I just really want some clothing like this. b:cute
Post edited by Larkel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Come on... Our heroines run around in armour that show more skin than it protects, permanent high heels, and even the most buff female BM can still be carried around by a scrawny cleric...

And you want us to not get dresses? Psh.

*would, however, also like to get pants and shirts - maybe even FULL armour!*
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ug, Fashion is a waste of money and pointless.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Um nope, I do want dresses for my characters like this one.. which is a Veno and looks cute in **** like that.

Yes, that's what I want PANTS sexi **** but not a dress for my BM chic.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    *would, however, also like to get pants and shirts - maybe even FULL armour!*

We already got pants, shirts and shorts with long socks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I haven't been on the fashion train, but I would if it wasn't all dresses. We get one pair of pants, thus far. I'm just ready for something different.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I haven't been on the fashion train, but I would if it wasn't all dresses. We get one pair of pants, thus far. I'm just ready for something different.

These are some awesome pants
    http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/p39.jpg

There's a lot of fashion we'll have someday
    http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    These are some awesome pants
    http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/p39.jpg

There's a lot of fashion we'll have someday
    http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php

Out of all that I really like the sexy lady stuffs and the funky outfit for my BM. :D
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I honestly dont get why its taking so long to get so much of the fashion, beasts, flying items from the other version. If they bring out one new piece of clothing a month it'll take them something like 5 years to bring it all out. PW2 will be out long before then, so come on give us the fashion from the original version already. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walkingeagle - Sanctuary
    Walkingeagle - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Im so ready for a game that doesn't portray the female characters as prostitutes. Why do the females always have to have big ****, low cleavage and miniskirts? If i was a true warrior I would be wearing armor just like the guys.I wouldnt want to get my unprotedted, overlylarge breast cut of while in a swordfight. And, that is why, even though I'm female, I usually use male characters. The guys look cool, the girls look ****. I want decent, cool looking clothes for my female BM.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Check page 1 there are many non-**** looks and the breast size is optional you dont have to be D cup lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited January 2009
    Options
    Maybe they aren't ****, but you forgot the word "cool". But, I guess we all have our own oppinion.
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Im so ready for a game that doesn't portray the female characters as prostitutes. Why do the females always have to have big ****, low cleavage and miniskirts? If i was a true warrior I would be wearing armor just like the guys.I wouldnt want to get my unprotedted, overlylarge breast cut of while in a swordfight. And, that is why, even though I'm female, I usually use male characters. The guys look cool, the girls look ****. I want decent, cool looking clothes for my female BM.

Wow have you even played the game? Breast size is OPTIONAL. The only people making there toons have double D's are usualy guys playing female characters. We don't tend to do that, and i certaintly didn't make my character into a DD.

After lvl 60 the armor you'll wear is no longer **** in the least. No more mini skirts showing panties. It's robes and plate. As for fashion, no one forces you to run around in a bikini or mini skirt with high heels. I wear black seaspray slacks with a matching star crossed love shirt and it's somethings i wear in real life, not **** and looks nice.

Don't generalize before you find out. It's highly sexualized, but that's because the world is, but don't say this game that bad. You can edit your character how you want and wear what you want. IF you see a lot of **** characters around, it's not the games fault, it's the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pharse - Heavens Tear
    Pharse - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I honestly dont get why its taking so long to get so much of the fashion, beasts, flying items from the other version. If they bring out one new piece of clothing a month it'll take them something like 5 years to bring it all out. PW2 will be out long before then, so come on give us the fashion from the original version already. b:angry

This is general marketing. Everytime they come out with something new everyone trys to sell off their old stuff or trade it for the new. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective. Think about it the next time a patch comes out with new clothing or a new mount and read the world chat for a while. Everyone is trying to get the newest best thing.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I have a lev 21 veno. I find no clothes for her in-game that aren't ****. No, i didn't give her overlylarge breast. But every shirt she can wear likes to show them off anyways. And the only pants i find are mini skirts. I'm trying to build a magic damage/magic def veno. I can't wear pants, my str isn't high enough. Maybe the world is that way, but it doesn't make it right. And It doesn't mean I have to be that way. I'd pay real money for clothes that look great without being ****. Believe me, It can be done. And, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one with that opinion.
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is general marketing. Everytime they come out with something new everyone trys to sell off their old stuff or trade it for the new. It makes perfect sense from a business perspective. Think about it the next time a patch comes out with new clothing or a new mount and read the world chat for a while. Everyone is trying to get the newest best thing.

umm did you actually read it she was talking about pwi coming out with clothes not the players selling stuff.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You missed his point Ryukino, he meant that the reason they are releasing new fashions slowly is so that people buy more.

ie) if they released them all or a lot at once, most people would pick one they like and ignore the others. Whereas if they release them slowly(and ugliest first) people will be more inclined to upgrade. Therefor more buying gold, more money, more profits.

Same goes with most things in the cash shop... Flying mounts, ground mounts, charms. Release the slowest/ugly ones first and have people buy em up, then release a new one and have people upgrade. That is why the fashions are coming out slowly, so he did address the response he quoted.

Side-note: I like girly girl stuff and want moreeeeeee. The stuff we have is still pretty plain :|
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You missed his point Ryukino, he meant that the reason they are releasing new fashions slowly is so that people buy more.

ie) if they released them all or a lot at once, most people would pick one they like and ignore the others. Whereas if they release them slowly(and ugliest first) people will be more inclined to upgrade. Therefor more buying gold, more money, more profits.

Same goes with most things in the cash shop... Flying mounts, ground mounts, charms. Release the slowest/ugly ones first and have people buy em up, then release a new one and have people upgrade. That is why the fashions are coming out slowly, so he did address the response he quoted.

yes but for his post he was talking about players buying off of other players not people buying from pwi.
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    umm did you actually read it she was talking about pwi coming out with clothes not the players selling stuff.
    yes but for his post he was talking about players buying off of other players not people buying from pwi.

True, but it was his intent that people always try to ditch there old stuff to get the newest best stuff, and one would assume newer stuff will cost more, so will only cover partial costs, the rest has to come from somewhere be it farming or Zen purchases. Then their is always the people who keep thier collection and expand. ;P

Anyways i'm pretty sure that was the intent of his post, which is completely true.
    *stares at clothes collection* Wheres the wardrobe feature ?! Q_Q
  • ImMaleDude - Heavens Tear
    ImMaleDude - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

PW International doesn't copy the original version..... It copies the Malaysian version!!!
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Um, this IS PW2. PW1 was pay to play. PW2 is free to play.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear
    ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

they want to release them slowly to make more money. That is the simple explanation.
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No doubt, they are bringing them out slowly to get as much profit out of each item. I played Malaysia, but I had just quit when they started really introducing tons of new stuff. Played other MMO's for awhile. Then came to PWI.

I am female in real life. It's just that I am particular when it comes to my character. I kind of want them to fit the role. So as I said I am all happy about my veno being cute. I never went the **** route with her. Though, I would prob **** my mage out. I have a cleric that I keep wholesome, lmao.

Right now though my BM is lvl 52 and although her armor is pretty awesome. I reallllly want some bad **** clothing for her. I CANNOT put her in a dress nor those seaspray pants. It would just irk me to no end. For now I guess I will keep her in that..

Bring out more clothing STAT! And yeah.. like at least 3 of the awesomes stuffs. Thanks. b:laugh