Level 20 Flying Mounts!

LordHakan - Heavens Tear
LordHakan - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Hey, It's me again, I was wondering, and I do know that they exist, how do you get a level 20 flying mount? I go on to the auction and I look up Flying Mounts, I see level 30's, level 40's, so on and so forth, but there are 2-3 level 20 flying mounts for each race! Why are there not any in circulation?! I have had an account for about 2 months now and I am level 23, I have been looking for a mount sice the begining! Now I find flying mounts for level 20's and normal mounts for down to level 12's! EVERYTHING IS VERY EXPENSIVE!!! I need to know if the GM's are just fooling around or are serious. Are there going to be ANY level 20 flying mounts soon, I gotta know!
Omnia Vivant, Omnia Intersiconexa
Everything is Alive, Everything is Interconected
Post edited by LordHakan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ravirano - Sanctuary
    Ravirano - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If there are any, I haven't heard or read about them anywhere except in your post
  • Keita - Heavens Tear
    Keita - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Level 20 flying mounts? For the untamed and human class, you have to be at least level 30 to fly and you there's no aerogear that has a require level less than 30. Elves do have wings that they can use to fly since the start of the game but they can get new wings starting at 30.

There are land mounts and to be able to ride those at around level 20, you need to use spurs I believe.

Just focus on leveling up than rather getting a mount. You'll get a flying mount at level 30, though it does cost some coins.
  • Demodude - Sanctuary
    Demodude - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey, It's me again, I was wondering, and I do know that they exist, how do you get a level 20 flying mount? I go on to the auction and I look up Flying Mounts, I see level 30's, level 40's, so on and so forth, but there are 2-3 level 20 flying mounts for each race! Why are there not any in circulation?! I have had an account for about 2 months now and I am level 23, I have been looking for a mount sice the begining! Now I find flying mounts for level 20's and normal mounts for down to level 12's! EVERYTHING IS VERY EXPENSIVE!!! I need to know if the GM's are just fooling around or are serious. Are there going to be ANY level 20 flying mounts soon, I gotta know!
    no if you upgrade some aeromounts and aeroswords they can be ridden at level 20, just cost a lot
    demodude-BM level 4x (currently 44)-TheRomans executor
    barb-being made soon (what preset should i make? i think im going panda)
    TheRomans guild recruiting 40+ any class pm me or SRAFF in game
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no if you upgrade some aeromounts and aeroswords they can be ridden at level 20, just cost a lot

I've never seen a lvl 20 mount myself

edit: flying mount other than elf
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • anaeli
    anaeli Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Perhaps you're getting them confused with land mounts? Spurring a land mount enough can drop its level requirement to 20.

I don't know of any flying mounts (other than Natural Elven Wings) that start any lower than 30 though.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009

No, only land mounts have their level reduced. No flying mounts at all. I have my flyer I upgraded twice and its still level 50 requirement.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Kyurii - Heavens Tear
    Kyurii - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hes right, the best mounts are also lvl 20 only.. such as the "two headed wurm" aka dragon, for the untamed, I know because they were in malay

But the real question here is - youve played for 2 months and are still lvl 23? spend less time worrying about mounts and more lvling
  • Coviana - Sanctuary
    Coviana - Sanctuary Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hes right, the best mounts are also lvl 20 only.. such as the "two headed wurm" aka dragon, for the untamed, I know because they were in malay

But the real question here is - youve played for 2 months and are still lvl 23? spend less time worrying about mounts and more lvling

Some people work for a living and/or attend school/university, and only have a few hours per week to play on the weekends.
  • LordHakan - Heavens Tear
    LordHakan - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you've never seen a level 20 flying mount, go to an auction house, use the directory, go to Aerogear, click one of the races, and scroll to the bottom of the aerocraft listings. There they are.
    Omnia Vivant, Omnia Intersiconexa
    Everything is Alive, Everything is Interconected
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The level 20 flying mounts won't be available any time soon and level 12 land mounts don't exist at all. The prices are as they should be, these things are intended for level 50+.
  • Sepultavi - Heavens Tear
    Sepultavi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    there ~are~ lvl 20 flying mounts listed in the AH, but they arent yet available to the public. it seems like the AH lists everything that will become available in the future along with what is here already. this includes mounts, flying mounts, clothes, etc.

just be patient.. we are all waiting for something we've seen on other versions of this game as well as what we see in AH. *makes grabby hands at the twin headed dragon and certain clothing items*
  • Mordaw - Lost City
    Mordaw - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i have never seen a lvl 20 flyer (or whatever you call them) i have watched my brother (his name is Dr_BlackJack or kostu) play the game for about 2 months before i started playing my self and i've never seen them...
    try and stand against my blade...you shall fall like the rest...
  • Iceprinses - Heavens Tear
    Iceprinses - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    well there are lvl 20 mounts,look this site and take the mount for your class,here you can see them allb:bye
    http://www.ecatomb.net/mount.php
  • Avlokiboss - Sanctuary
    Avlokiboss - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    no hes correct there are lvl 20 flying mounts if u look at some fan sites and the such there is one that i want called Zerials blade but i can seem to find it
  • Verge - Sanctuary
    Verge - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The level 20 flying mounts won't be available any time soon and level 12 land mounts don't exist at all. The prices are as they should be, these things are intended for level 50+.

1 word... Midnight. It can be used at lvl 10

http://www.ecatomb.net/mount-r.php