Edit Screen Name

Options
dylanfleming
dylanfleming Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Support Desk
I know this is wrong section of forums to put this but i been wondering...
Can i change my Screen name ?...My Orginal name was xNightShocKx and i made another account with the name RockiN_ChicK and i ended up playing RockiN_ChicK more...its now my main account with a ridiculass name =/
If theres anyway you can help me change my screen name from RockiN_Chick to xNightShocKx i would oh so much appeciate it.

Yours faithfully,
xNightShocKx
Post edited by dylanfleming on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm not sure that name changes or account name changes are allowed for purely aethestic matters -- they really only show up for forum names, and only until/unless the player selects an avatar. There also can not be two accounts with the same name.

Anyway, your best bet would be to contact the support ticketing department for the official word on the matter, but I do not know if they can do anything for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dylanfleming
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Thank you for your reply
  • Allerick - Heavens Tear
    Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Good luck on that. If I may, could you please post here what you find out. I'm sure a bunch of ppl are wondering if and how they can change thier name also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dylanfleming
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Will do...I played another online game Called "DarkObit" and well i was 10th in rank's so i was always targeted to b killed..so i changed my name alot...=P Now im stuck with that RockiN_ChicK archer and im probably gonna start a new account anyways..thinkin bout a Wizard,Quick question tho...where u get that Avatar?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Try this to help you get an Avatar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.