Mess around with the veno above you for fun...

Aurores - Heavens Tear
Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
got bored, so i decided to come up with a game...

the rules are simple: venos are only allowed to participate. you may compliment, annoy or simple **** around with the veno in the previous post above you for amusement, as long as its in good taste and humor (not too offensive ) and depending on what type species they are. you are also welcome to mimic the characteristics of a mob that is a similarity of the type of veno you are for the added effect of the overall humor...

example:

Selia (bat veno) - *swoops down from the sky and steals Rya (bunny veno)'s basket of pet easter eggs and sells them*

Rya - Nooooooooooooooooo!!! *slows Selia [mimicking hurry hare's aggro behavior] then blindfolds her, sending her into a TT room full of traps*

Selia - *uses the wings on head to fly above the traps, makes way back to Rya with a bowl of melted chocolate then grabs her ears. with a sharp-fanged grin, she plunges Rya's ears into the chocolate then nibbles on them cutely* ^w^

Rya - that hurts b:sad *pushes Selia into a coffin at Shining Tidewood and leaves her there*

thats pretty much it. Creativity with your post is also encouraged b:laugh

Oh, and one more thing. although my display pic shows a bat veno, i've switched my appearance to an antelope veno ingame, last month. Could a GM fix my display pic to show the antelope veno's display pic please if you are reading this?

AND NOW TO START THE AMUSEMENT FEST b:pleased

[Opening Post]

*roams the Fragrant Hills alone, humming as she idly collects herbs and not expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen...*
Retired b:bye
Post edited by Aurores - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Spellbind - Lost City
    Spellbind - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    *swoops in a stabs Aurores in the behind with her pointy tail*
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    OUCH! b:sad

b:angry

*turns around to face Spellbind, instantly spams her with a barrage of frosty scarabs and slowing her by the freezing aftereffects [mimicking antelope sage]*
  • KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary
    KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Kitsune slowly sneaks up on Spellbind from behind and leaps at her, hoping to slash Spellbind with her sharp claws.
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -throws a fish in the corner to distract Kitsune and then flys up into a tree to hide from the frosty scarabs-
    edited January 2009
    Runs to corner to grab fish, until one of the frosty scarabs freezes the fish. Angered by the loss of a free tasty lunch, Kitsune hurls the hard frozen fish at Aurores.
  • Renara - Heavens Tear
    Renara - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    *Logs in and is immediately hit on the antlers by a mysterious flying frozen fish. Exclaims, "I hate when this happens!" and falls to the ground unconscious.*
    "Sorry, we don't need a barbarian. We have a frog."
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -cackles evilly and watches the pandemonium she caused-

-sicks her Bloodwolf on the funny looking deer lying on the ground-
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    -stares at the odd behaviour of these individuals- o.o"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
    edited January 2009
    Sends foxwing to investigate the source of a mysterious cackling noise.

Spellbind is rammed out of the tree and lands on Semyezza.
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Spellbind is rammed out of the tree and lands on Semyezza. tail first poking her in the behindb:laugh
    edited January 2009
    Kitsune laughs before jumping on to Spellbind and yelling "dog pile!"

Kitsune's foxwing then jumps onto Kitsune.
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -slaps Kit in the head with her bat wings and tries to get out-

-foxwing growls at her and she decides to just stay there for a whileb:shockedb:surrender-
  • HimeJunsei - Sanctuary
    HimeJunsei - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    jumping from my wave pacer, i quickly take a look at the battle field and decide to launch my golem at aurora.
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    while HimeJunsei launches her golem at aurora sends in evil rabbit of doom to attack Hime and launches all her scarb attacks at the foxwing in the dogpile.
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    b:thanks

-crawls out of the middle of the dogpile and flies up on her bat wings-

-divebombs Hime's golem and pokes him in the eye with her tail-

I love my pointy tailb:sin
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    pets spellbinds pointy tail cause its so cute and then launches some more scarabs at all the other venos while also sicking rabbit on golem some more (watches amazed when the rabbit pees on the golem)b:chuckle
    edited January 2009
    Kitsune's angry foxwing bites Spellbind's pointy tail, causing her to let out a loud squeal. b:pleased

Meanwhile, Kitsune launches a scarab at Ryukino before rushing at her in fox form, claws extended. b:victory
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    *watches the chaos infront of her as it unfolds, tilting her head as she blinks*

"How did this happen...?"
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    -Transforms into fox form and dodges kitsune's claws and then bites kitsune's tail-b:victory

-meanwhile the rabbit starts going crazy running all over the place from the pandemonium-
    edited January 2009
    Kitsune's foxwing catches sight of the rabbit and shocks it with a thunderbolt.

Kitsune turns and bites Ryukino's tail; thereby creating a stalemate between the two venos.
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -runs around with a foxwing attached to her tail screaming-

Hmm I wonder....b:puzzled

-starts waving her tail around and smacks Kitsune with her own foxwing-

-starts running in circles giggling evilly and hitting everyone with the foxwingb:laugh-
    edited January 2009
    I thought I was attatched to your tail b:chuckle

but whatever

Kitsune lets go of Spellbind and switches back to mage form before spamming scarabs at Spellbind.

Kitsune, the foxwing, and all those who Spellbind clubbed with Kitsune's body then decide to assault Spellbind.

The violent over-the top cartoon violence that ensued is too graphic to describe in detail, but it involved many scarabs, foxes, pets, and, for some reason, a monkey riding a horse.

The participants of this brawl were exhausted, especially Spellbind, whose tail was now bent in two places and extremely sore.
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I thought you bit Ryukino's tail and your foxwing bit mineb:sad

-lies on the ground and bawls her eyes outb:cry-

-Once everyone starts feeling bad about hurting her and look away, she grabs the monkey and throws it at Kitsune and rides off on the horseb:laugh-
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    -bunny starts shaking violently from the shock and then attacks spellbind on accident-

-Ryukino after getting bored of still biteing kitsune's tail releases and then transforms into veno form and catches the monkey and tames it-
    edited January 2009
    You are right, it was Ryukino, my bad b:surrender

Kitsune (in fox form) decides to take a quick nap and decides to sleep near the roots of a very large tree.

Kitsune's foxwing decides to sleep on a large branch of the same tree.

Surely nothing could go wrong while Kitsune and her foxwing were sleeping, right?
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -Rides by on her new horsey and spams blazing scarabs all over the tree starting it on fireb:angryb:laugh-
    edited January 2009
    Smells the burning tree and orders the foxwing to attack Spellbind.

The foxwing rams Spellbind off her horse and Kitsune jumps onto it and rides away while putting out the tree fire with a frost scarab.

Only we can prevent forest fires. b:laugh
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -Sends her bloodwolf after Kitsune and uses Flesh Ream on the horseb:irritated-

-Sends her sawfly after the foxwing and then fox forms and bites Kitsune's ankle and holds on-

Your ankle tastes kinda funnyb:surprised-
    edited January 2009
    Enters fox form and starts to nibble on Spellbind's ear =(^.^)=

Dismisses foxwing and summons golem to remove Spellbind from Kitsune's ankle. =P
  • Spellbind - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    -jumps on the golem's head and watches the clumsy pet smack himself in the head over and overb:laugh-