idiology guild recruiting!!

Options
KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear
KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Guild Banter
Hello all and welcome to the Alliance101 guild post!

Alliance101 is a joint guild effort between MysticAve and idiology. By joining up with Alliance101, you not only get the combination of two guilds for game interaction, but you also get a much larger knowledge base of experienced players to help you on your PerfectWorld journey.

A little history on the names:

MsyticAve:

Started by Mysticlifex, MysticAve is a shapeshifted name of everything Mystic. Over the years, Mysticlifex has always used some kind of name with "Mystic" in it, thus leading them here, to the forming of MysticAve and the joint guild effort of Alliance101.

idiology:

i-di-ol-o-gy [ahy-dee-ol-uh-jee, id-ee-]
–noun, plural -gies.

a derivative of ideology with the focus of “I” as an individual combining his/her knowledge or skill toward one ideological thought.

MysticAve as a guild:

MysticAve as a faction wants to become a strong community of people that can look upon eachother for help. We want our faction to be strong but not in numbers, but rather in loyalty among its members. As the faction becomes stronger, more oppurtunities will arise hopefully leading us toward TW in the near future.

Idiology as a guild:

Idiology is a guild that is open to anyone that is interested in sharing knowledge, skills, and piece of mind with other players throughout the PerfectWorld servers. Although we primarily play on Heavens Tear (PVE) as the guild progresses further into the game and builds, many different options may present themselves!

The Alliance101 LEADERS:

KaimerasPain
Mysticlifex
Blades4982
JON-CENA69
"one open slot"

Each leader name above leads to that leaders GamerDNA public profile. If you are trying to JOIN Alliance101, either MysticAve or idiology, please post any one of the leaders a message in their shoutbox or send them a PM through GamerDNA.com. (keep in mind, you may need a GamerDNA account to do this!)

The Rules:

The ten ideals of both MysticAve & idiology are simple:

1. there is no level limit
2. you must currently be playing on Heavens Tear (PVE) (or switch to it)
3. you must join the forums (thus creating a GamerDNA account)
4. no drama please, it takes away from the fun
5. a good debate is always welcome
6. don't be afraid to ask for help from other members
7. if you have the time, don't deny anyone in the guild help
8. share knowledge if you find out something interesting
9. make friends
10. have fun

The site:

We currently have a site located at http://www.gamerdna.com

The site link is as follows: http://Alliance.gamerdna.com
The site provides all members of both MysticAve & idiology with a community for everything from Guides and FAQs, a trading forum, to sharing your favorite utube videos. You can create a quick FREE account on gamerDNA and easily jump into the guild with forum access, private messaging and shoutbox functions, all while getting the latest news on new games, judging games you have played, links to other gamers and games, and the ability to set up your own gaming profile. Even if you don't join the Alliance, GamerDNA is definitely a good resource for any gamer.

Even before you decide to try and join, you can check out our public network forum to get a glimpse at the site and say hello if ya want! The Alliance101 public network forum can be found here! Remember, if you want to post something in the public forum, you will still need a GamerDNA account, beyond that you can read all the posts in the public forum and get a feel for both MysticAve & idiology members.

Joining:

If your interested in joining idiology, feel free to either fill out a GamerDNA registration form and find us under the recruitment tab for PerfectWorld, which is linked here, leave a post here for me to get back to you, find me in-game and whisp me "kaimeraspain," or PM me with questions or concerns!

We look forward to meeting all interested PerfectWorld players and can't wait to fight side by side with you in-game!

Kaimera & Mysticlifex-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MysticAve- What the Deuce?! Pwnt again.....
Post edited by KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I wan't our Kaim back by next week b:angryb:angryb:angry
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • KaimerasPain - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    MysticAve & idiology have now formed an alliance!

http://Alliance101.gamerdna.com

Feel free to check it out!

Kaimera & Mysticlifex-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oh great =) I still want Kaim back by next week :) shes too cool not to be in MysticAve >:( ᖎ but you can still borrow our gift from the gods ;-)
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
    edited January 2009
    Options
    MysticAve & idiology have now formed an alliance!

http://Alliance101.gamerdna.com

Feel free to check it out!

Kaimera & Mysticlifex-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allerick - Heavens Tear
    Allerick - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I met Kaim on GamerDNA, and she talked me into joining up with you folks.

I joined your Alliance101 website, still needing an invite in game to one of your guilds. I rolled a couple toons on your server. Currently they are . . .

Allerick 5 Cleric

and

Foxx_Trott 7 Veno

Looking forward to meeting you all real soon.

Oh . . . I have a friend who will be playing the game real soon (As soon as her PW DVD comes in the mail, because the download is too large from the web) She will most likely be wanting to join as well.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just add me as a friend in game and I'll take care of the guild add! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I been working 10 hour midnight shifts this week. Got 2 more to go including tonight. Then I'll have 5 days in a row off! Not much time to play till then, but it will be a PW Marathon during those days off for me, and I'll most likely hit you up then. Looking forward to meeting you all.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lookin forward to you gettin on for the PW marathon! hehehehe, I tried to add you as a friend in-game; if you dont get the invite, just add me; game name is as listed. "kaimeraspain" I'll be on tonight after 5 MST thru Thursday, usually 5pm to 1:30am. See ya when u get on!

Kaimera-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Looking at my name here I think it is now obvious that I am on Heaven's Tear, lol. So now that we got this out of the way. I been playing my 9 Veno mainly lately named Foxx_Trott and can be mainly found playing that. I am trying to not play any of my other toons, until my friend can get the game, and start playing too. So we can play together, and I can help her get started in the game with the little bit of a head start of info I've gotten since playing PW.

I am at work now, but starting tomorrow will have 5 days off work, and will be online a LOT! Looking forward to hooking up with you folks then.

Peace-Out! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]