WTB Bikini! - Sanctuary

Arryah - Sanctuary
Arryah - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2009 in The Trading Post
Uggh! 1st How come there's no "buy/sell/trade" forum? This is as close as it gets, so I posted here. I'm looking to buy a bikini top and bottom for my character. Don't have a lot of coin, but am willing to trade for just about any (reasonable) cash shop item. Must be top and bottom. I don't know much about bikinis...whether you can dye them or not. If they are dye-able, I don't care what color. If they are not dye-able, the top and bottom must match...any color, but must match. Thanks...see you in game!
Post edited by Arryah - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Just so you know bikini will cost you 3-4M, the full set. That's 30-40$ for it from the boutique. Just something to concider if 40$ is really worth it seeing as how many things you could get from the boutique for that 40$. Goodluck b:pleased

*Edit* Yes you can dye bikini's. 2-3 dye's (cant remember now) per piece.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arryah - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    I'm good up to $35...any takers?
  • Breaba - Heavens Tear
    Breaba - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    May I ask what page/slot of the cash shop? I have NEVER seen it for sale there.
  • Mirathyl - Sanctuary
    Mirathyl - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If I recall correctly it's not in the cash shop at all, but from a 60+ quest. I thought I read something it only being on Tuesdays but that's all I know.
    "We don't know what we're going to do when we get there, but we're not going to die without good reason."
    - Heero Yuy, Gundam Wing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Mirathyl
  • Marlah - Sanctuary
    Marlah - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah its a Tuesday Swimming Quest.

from what i heard. you have to swim to dig up chests that may or may not hold the bikini. BUT... there are agro mobs swimming around you... not to mention Pkers players. yes.. even in a PVE server.. you turn PK in this swimming place.

and from what i heard, in santuary... there's a faction that usually has a squad there to PK you and another squad to dig up chests. so uh... good luck? b:surrender
  • Arryah - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Do you have to be level 60 to wear a bikini? And also, on the PVE servers, if going to this place puts you into pk-mode automatically, do you have to spend 10hrs in pk-mode?
  • Marlah - Sanctuary
    Marlah - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no you dont have to be lvl 60 to wear it. actually, i didnt even check the lvl requirement on it. must go check next time i am on the game....

and i have no idea how long you'll be stuck in PK mode since I've never done the swimming event.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    4 pigments to dye each piece. lvl 20 to wear them. price of an individual piece SHOULD be 1.2-1.6 mil, but we have a greedy twit on the server who has more than 1 and keeps putting them in the acution for 3 mil each. that's a ripoff (unless it's pure black, red, or white.. which they're not).

a few days ago there was one for sale for 800k in auction. today there was one for 1.5 with a buy now of 1.7.

best to just be patient and wait until you find some cheap pieces and dye them yourself. whatever you do, DONT buy the 3 mil ones. that girl doesn't deserve people's coin (until she prices them reasonably).
  • Sydanil - Sanctuary
    Sydanil - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    best to just be patient and wait until you find some cheap pieces and dye them yourself. whatever you do, DONT buy the 3 mil ones. that girl doesn't deserve people's coin (until she prices them reasonably).

Either that or be even MORE patient and wait for them to put it in the mall...like other PW versions did, really no point in wasting your money for it now, currently its nothing but a ripoff tool...again bad design.b:chuckle
  • Arryah - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Thank you all for the info. Good news is I got my bikini bottom at a good coin price even. Bad news is I need the top. Need to save some coin tho before I can get top, but if any of u will trade for a cash shop item of similar value for a bikini top...i'm open for offers! Thanks all again...
  • Arryah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Bump*

Still searching for bikini top - will pay fair coin price