Rare Hare respawn time?

Solbrio - Sanctuary
Solbrio - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Venomancer
I'm curious to know if all the hares have the same respawn time...and what it might be. :)

thanks in advance. b:cute
Post edited by Solbrio - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Naeva - Sanctuary
    Naeva - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I think that all snow hares have the same respawn time and it is one 1hr after the time when it was killed or tamed (I know since I had to camp some for mine :D)
  • shellyhec
    shellyhec Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yeah its on a one hour timer there are 2 spots to camp so you gotta be carefull
  • Solbrio - Sanctuary
    Solbrio - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Thanks for the replys :)

One was poached by a high level so my bf and I camped for an hour...almost poached again by the same person...but a really nice Veno named Demon_FoxX tamed my new bunny for me and gave her to me. b:victory

thanks again Demon if you read this b:thanks
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    shellyhec wrote: »
    yeah its on a one hour timer there are 2 spots to camp so you gotta be carefull

there are actually 5 spots it is located and they are here

95 808(22);
    98 860(22);
    185 885(23);
    469 921(28);
    501 1006(24);
  • screamingmeany
    screamingmeany Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just camped the snow hare that's supposed to spawn at 185, 885. I was there for 1 hour 5 minutes and no snow hare. So the rumor about it being a 2 hour spawn could very well be true, or it could even be a 12 hour spawn like someone else suggested. Just a heads up for anyone thinking of camping here.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just camped the snow hare that's supposed to spawn at 185, 885. I was there for 1 hour 5 minutes and no snow hare. So the rumor about it being a 2 hour spawn could very well be true, or it could even be a 12 hour spawn like someone else suggested. Just a heads up for anyone thinking of camping here.

Snow Hares are 1 hour. However, once they pop, they're speedy and dont seem confined to any specific area. People have reported seeing one quite far from the spawn locations. So what all this means is that the camp you were at, may have popped some time ago, never been killed, wandered far off, and still be alive somewhere. If it isnt killed, just wanders off, it wont repop.
    there are actually 5 spots it is located and they are here

95 808(22); <- ?
    98 860(22); <- ?
    185 885(23); <- ?
    469 921(28); <- Verified
    501 1006(24); <- Verified

However, the top three spawns listed 2 posts up (of which the person i quoted camped at one of those) I personally dont know of anyone who's found a hare in those spots, and they might not actually exist (even tho pwdatabase shows em, they may be unimplemented). The 2 camps in the Timberfeild vacinity however i can personally verify they exist and have 1 hour repops. Both from myself camping them until i got my snow hare, as well as reports of other Veno's i had talked to.
  • Wickedqueen - Lost City
    Wickedqueen - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Snow Hares are 1 hour. However, once they pop, they're speedy and dont seem confined to any specific area. People have reported seeing one quite far from the spawn locations. So what all this means is that the camp you were at, may have popped some time ago, never been killed, wandered far off, and still be alive somewhere. If it isnt killed, just wanders off, it wont repop.

However, the top three spawns listed 2 posts up (of which the person i quoted camped at one of those) I personally dont know of anyone who's found a hare in those spots, and they might not actually exist (even tho pwdatabase shows em, they may be unimplemented). The 2 camps in the Timberfeild vacinity however i can personally verify they exist and have 1 hour repops. Both from myself camping them until i got my snow hare, as well as reports of other Veno's i had talked to.

on pvp one I have seen and tamed the bunny. near 1k streams. I have seen them there several times. b:victory[PHP][/PHP]