Brand New = Questions

mappam7
mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
So far I am enjoying this game but there are a few things I have Not found answers to or info about.
Not in any order:

1) Are there any "professions" that use both melee and ranged? I created an archer and wondered if I will ever get the use of a sword/dagger etc? Or a warrior have acess to any ranged? etc

2) What is with the High Heels for females? Is there any way (fashion??) to show other shoes - TeeHee - bugs me no end to see my character running and fighting in Spikes!

3) Pet Food for the Veno = can you Harvest Food or is it all NPC bought?

4) Character creation - the option for "high-lighted" hair = is there a way to change the color of the high-lights from orange to a different color? I feel like I am missing a page or something?

5) Mail to Alts - am I right - it is $500 for each post??? No shared storage (banks etc)?

6) Inventory - are there larger backpacks or a way to increase the storage space on the character?

7) Zen-Gold = Item Mall - I was looking at the Item Mall and noted that you Buy ZEN but all the prices are in Gold?? How many Zen to a gold or how does this work? Totally Confusssed LOL

Thanks so much for any info or links you may be able to provide b:thanks
Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
Post edited by mappam7 on

Comments

• Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1) melee will occasionally use a bow to pull, but for the most part not really. Venos can sort of be seen as using ranged magic with a melee pet...sort of?

2) If you hit "O" in game and open the botique, you can see the various fashion shoes. Also, footwear changes as you get new armor. Some are less "heel" than others.

3) No harvesting spots, but some mobs drop food. Coming from a non-veno but seeing the droprates, its probably more economical to use water though.

4) i'll have to defer to someone else, I have red hair so i didnt try to change it =)

5) yup, 500. no shared space. some people make alternate accounts for the purpose of shuttling stuff. As long as it's on two seperate computers, i think this is ok.

6) cash shop items to increase your invo space are available. 3 gold for an extra row, up to a total of 4 times if i'm not mistaken. Super invo stones will give you the max invo space at less cost than 4 individual smaller stones.

Storage you get two "free" upgrades (requires some mob drops) and then its cash shop. Or just get the super storage stone here, too.

7)yeah...US$1 = 100 Zen = 100 silver = 1 gold. You can shuttle "Zen" to any server to make "gold", but once you have "gold" you cannot back it into "Zen".
  • mappam7
    mappam7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sindy - Thank You! Very helpful info!

I thought about making a Blademaster but like to "pull" once in awhile - so some form of ranged would be helpful. And I would love to see the addition of a dagger/sword ability added to archer.

I am not sure why the 'heels' bug me soooo much - it just seems so silly to go out hunting in "fashion Shoes" b:laugh
    Hugs Pam

I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me.
  • Sindygoboom - Sanctuary
    Sindygoboom - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well, I know BMs get some ranged spells. Something like Drake's Ray or Spirit Chaser have a range, but it's not very far (10-15 meters at max, compare to an archer or wizard will have double that). I suppose it might be useful to pull, but a lot of BMs will put something into dex so you could carry a low level bow around.

Archers do have some up spells that work the same up close, but don't expect that to be a position you'd like to be in. Knockback and slows will be your friend.

And about the heels...you could always get some sandals b:laugh