Scarelet arena

Options
Deatharcher - Heavens Tear
Deatharcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Well as you know at around 20.10 Sever time it seems that something called Scarelet Arena

Well for those who know what to do good for you =D
For those who dont this is what i know so far

Step 1 : Enter the Scarelet Arena Via Cube/Adventure assistant At Major Citys (Eg.Lost City,Etherblade)
Accept the Quest Arena-Enter Arena hall at the main cube Npc

Step 2 : When u enter the Arena, you will see shout drummer in the
of the map
The Npc is facing a row of Npc called Draw refunding and Coliseum Register

Step 3 : When u talk to the Npc Coliseum Register ( Number ) they will Dissapear after talking to them

Step 4 : A new Npc will replace the old one,( the one you just talk to ) and he will spawn 6 Red and blue chest

Step 5 : Talk to the Npc again for another quest, there should be 2 quest. 1st for red team 2nd for blue team

Step 6 : After you have done collecting one of the chest go to the shout drummer to buy a Stake stone for 105k

Step 7 : After buying a stake stone and getting a symbol talk to any of the Npc to teleport you to another room Eg lName of Npcl06 will teleport you to Rm 6

Well afher that i am pretty lost. So far i got to rm 2 and it seems like pk madness so i wont go on

Anyone who wishes to put any infomation down to help me would be appreciated

Comments and flames which i know is going to come will be welcome too =D

Hope i helped abit...
Post edited by Deatharcher - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Thanks a lot for this info. So few share what they know about this arena.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    Ryukino - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    O.o wow thanks i was about to go into there but i guess i wont now and also 105k? wow thats quite a bit b:shocked but where is this adventure cube thing u were talking about i went to the scarlet altar and nothing was there
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options
    O.o wow thanks i was about to go into there but i guess i wont now and also 105k? wow thats quite a bit b:shocked but where is this adventure cube thing u were talking about i went to the scarlet altar and nothing was there

Step 1 : Enter the Scarlet Arena Via Cube/Adventure assistant in any major town.

As posted by the topic creator.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    Shiningon - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is really doing my head in. What the hell is wrong with the GM's. To start with there is no formal sufficient game guide to speak of. patch notes seem to be writen buy a 3 year old. And now they can't be bothered to tell us how the arena is played. Is it just me or are we the game players the least of their conserns. OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN ! is this any way to run a buisiness.
  • Deatharcher - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ahh? ty for the comments suprised that there is no flames from whoever b:laugh

any one got anyting to add to help with thread? =D would be helpful will edit when infomation comes in
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    thom wrote: »
    Step 1 : Enter the Scarlet Arena Via Cube/Adventure assistant in any major town.

As posted by the topic creator.

ummm it doesnt say anything about in any major town and that is why i asked where maybe u shouldnt edit people posts and also read what i wrote i didnt ask who i asked where that who was located.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Done =D suggestions are welcome Bump b:thanks
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ummm it doesnt say anything about in any major town and that is why i asked where maybe u shouldnt edit people posts and also read what i wrote i didnt ask who i asked where that who was located.

Yea i put that there to make it easier for you and others...The op did tell you allready if you had read his post how to get in.

Anyway why are you getting so worked up for getting answer lol? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Ryukino - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    thom wrote: »
    Yea i put that there to make it easier for you and others...The op did tell you allready if you had read his post how to get in.

Anyway why are you getting so worked up for getting answer lol? :D

i was only upset cause you made it seem like i didnt read his post at all if you read your post your stating that the way you typed it was the way he wrote it.
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I just want to say thanks DeathArcher for not keeping this to yourself. I highly doubt anyone will add to it. Most do not share info. I was at the Altar with a bunch of other people trying to get in there, lol.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well from what i see i got to rm 2 and i left safe zone so i need someone to pk! b:pleased my hidden motive maybe? xP but the rest u guys need to figure it out yourself
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I do not think that this is the scarlet arena.

Almost all of this works (i did not try buying stake stones) outside of that 10 minute announcement.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hm.... well u ever got to a room? =D try it you might just do it b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I think you have to be level 40 to enter the cube anyways. Also from what I know the arena in the cube is totally different than the scarlet arena. You enter the scarlet arena from an NPC at the scarlet alter but has yet to be implemented, only the system messages show up. Also there isnt a guide because the GM's implement these patches from Beijing and the GM's aren't always aware of what comes along with the patches(ie. flying in tw)
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This stuff doesn't even work properly,I got into Stage 7 without using a stone at all, wasted my money for nothing.

Plus, the room is empty and my timed item has run out.
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hm? as said that i dont really know much yet cause i havent got everyting translated

as for the Teny could you plz say how you got into the rm without a stone?
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    God only knows what I did.

I clicked on a bunch of NPCs, dug a few chests.

At some point I had both the red AND blue claws/fists for one of the quests, and whenever I'd buy a stone and talk to an NPC, it would disappear and nothing would happen, the quest being complete had the name "N/A"; very encouraging.

The other time I talked to the w/e NPC number 7 and after a few seconds I was warped in.

Active quests were Registration Requirement <--- No clue what to do for this one.

And I had the red token on me.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yeah, had a guild mate get all the way into Room 5 (PKed her husband for crying out loud in room 4 to get there) and then ....sat around not being able to figure it out until her timer ran out, got teleported back outside. We really have no good idea as to what the hell this thing is for to be honest. I expect that we'll have to wait for the next localization patch...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hirokio
    hirokio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So heres the story, I entered the Arena talked to the Stout NPC and bought a Stake. I went to arena register 1 and did all the sets and mined the red chest. Then I talked to the NPC for entering and my stake disappeared and a timer appeared. Heres the thing, the timer goes to -0:00:01 and then disappears and i don't teleport anywhere. I can't get the refund either cause I can't mine any chests.

Why does the game makers have to release a function that does not workb:angry.
  • took
    took Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    From what I know, this is not scarlet arena. It's just a place to pvp, and to gamble on pvp.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *reads patch notes*

Well, whaddaya know, it even tells you that the arena isn't enabled, and will be removed in a future update.

Sorry, what's the point of this thread?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To clarify, the Arena you see in the Cube of Fate and the Scarlet Arena are two separate features.

The Scarlet Arena does not exist in the game except for the system announcements in which were are currently working to fix.

The Cube of Fate Arena, as stated in the patch notes after last night's maintenance:

WARNING Cube of Fate Arena

Although the arena no longer contains Chinese text, the arena is still currently under construction and will be removed in a future maintenance. We advise players to not use this function until we can release more details about it.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender